Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:04:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Zodiac Signs
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zodiac Signs  (Read 33715 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2006, 01:19:31 PM »

Well about acuarians and love compatibilities

His first contact with a woman has to be made through the mind. Before he can become physically stimulated, he must be intellectually stimulated. For Aquarius the meeting of minds always precedes the meeting of bodies. He wants to make love to somebody, not just any body.

Give him half a chance and he'll fall in love. He thinks that that is a natural?and delightful?condition. But falling in love and loving mean two different things to this man, and the latter is likely to bring out his inner conflicts. One reason is that Aquarius tends to repress emotion. He is a cerebral sign, and he's somewhat unnerved and embarrassed by emotion. Also, love represents a demand on him and he has a fierce need for independence. In addition, loving means making room for another person, and in common with the other fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, and Scorpio). Aquarius does not adapt easily to others. Others have to adapt to him.

He is very attractive to women, but he may not linger long in a liaison. To him, love passes like a train in the night and there is always another train coming along the track. Yet Aquarius isn't a Don Juan. He is remarkably true to this women?in his fashion. He doesn't try to keep many women on his string at one time. Rather he believes in consecutive monogamy. Even if he marries, he doesn't consider the bond to be forged in steel. Aquarius men are the most often married in the zodiac.

The Aquarius man does not expect any woman to be easily won. His patience is proverbial and a woman may finally make the proposition herself. Then, surprisingly, she'll discover how intensely and passionately her Aquarius lover has wanted her. When a love affair is underway he makes up for lost time. A woman will find that making love with him is like living in the midst of a carnival?there's always a new and exciting ride.

Aquarius is the sign of truth, and this man doesn't lie or misrepresent himself. This is, of course, a winning quality?though in Aquarius's case it sometimes has unexpected consequences. One young woman I know spotted this quality in her Aquarius lover. She compelled him at various times throughout the day to tell her how he felt about her at that exact moment: "To tell you the truth, right now I'm not as much in love with you as I was this morning."

In a love affair Aquarius is generous and tolerant, the kind who tries never to encroach on your rights or to give orders. A love relationship with him has many of the elements of friendship?intellectual interests, social compatibility. He won't be selfish or domineering either. He may be less than fiery, but he is a surprising, stimulating, broadminded, and inventive lover.

Don't fence him in. Once this man is in love with you he will stay pretty much in his pasture. But he must feel the escape routes are open.
 So I need a libra, gemini or aries, so where are thos ladies?  Grin

No man can be my equal
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2006, 04:01:41 PM »

Ah this old thread

I thought after the burial i gave to the last lot that tried to tell us the stars and moon's controlled our behaviour that people would think twice before trying again!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
sisterofyu
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2006, 02:19:52 PM »

April 20th.....Im a Maple tree....keekee... Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: