Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:03:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Can A Man and Woman Be Just Friends?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can A Man and Woman Be Just Friends?  (Read 21963 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2005, 06:55:51 PM »

im not really writing a book but it would be cool to conduct experiments of this nature and write a book based on the results

ill store that idea away in case the music career doesnt work out ok

i just think its human nature

i even asked my mom what she thought

and she couldnt recall a single time in her 48 years of life that either a guy didnt end up making a pass at her or the ones that didnt make a pass at her she wished they had.

i believe its human nature

take two heterosexual or two homosexual people that get along

let them spend enough time around each other and one or the other if not both will fall

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2005, 01:35:45 AM »

i think its possible for a chick to be just friends with a guy, normally its a guy they dont find attractive but like the personality of. but for guys i think its different. if your a guy and who have girls who are truly "just friends"  if u dont wanna get with em, you dont think about nailing em, or someone they know, your prob gay.

cluster fuck message board

http://fsentertainment.proboards37.com
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2005, 02:53:38 AM »

so thats a no cause the guy would be thinkin of nailin them

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Imfuckincrazy
Headliner

Slash is God.

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2005, 05:55:38 PM »

yeah the girl may tell the guy she has a boyfriend but trust me, guys dont give a shit, there is no loyalty amongst guys, if they are attracted to a girl, they will do whatever it takes to get what they want.

You got that right D.

Right now I'm at the point where I'm thinking about becoming a lesbian just because I'm sick of guys' shit, period (not really, just a thought lol). I just experienced a "friendship" with a guy, and let's just say it didn't work out after he got what he wanted. I thought he was my friend, but then he only called when he wanted to have sex, and then all of a sudden, he doesn't talk to me at all. I thought he was my friend at first, but then I realized that I really did like him, and when I told him, he got all these ideas in his head and decided to go for it (he lied to me about having a gf etc). He gives men a bad name. I wonder if there are any men out there who actually have any respect for girls whatsoever, and if I'll ever happen to meet one of the few.

So no I don't think guys and girls can be just friends, unless one of them is gay. It's rare anyway.  Undecided

I'm a west coast struttin', one bad mother, got a rattle snake suitcase under my arm
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2005, 06:02:10 PM »

yeah the girl may tell the guy she has a boyfriend but trust me, guys dont give a shit, there is no loyalty amongst guys, if they are attracted to a girl, they will do whatever it takes to get what they want.

You got that right D.

Right now I'm at the point where I'm thinking about becoming a lesbian just because I'm sick of guys' shit, period (not really, just a thought lol). I just experienced a "friendship" with a guy, and let's just say it didn't work out after he got what he wanted. I thought he was my friend, but then he only called when he wanted to have sex, and then all of a sudden, he doesn't talk to me at all. I thought he was my friend at first, but then I realized that I really did like him, and when I told him, he got all these ideas in his head and decided to go for it (he lied to me about having a gf etc). He gives men a bad name. I wonder if there are any men out there who actually have any respect for girls
whatsoever, and if I'll ever happen to meet one of the few.

So no I don't think guys and girls can be just friends, unless one of them is gay. It's rare anyway. Undecided

Hey, don't give up. There are alot of females out there that wouldn't make good friends aswell, they just don't pretend to be friends because they ain't tryin' to get anything from ya. In the same way that you're only friends with girls that share your intrests or that are friendly you should try to find guys that are genuinley nice people? ok, we're not all shitheads  hihi

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2005, 08:43:58 PM »

Yes, men and women can be just friends.  I can't promise you that the man won't occasionally think of nailing the chick...but yes, men and women can be friends.  When women say that all men are pigs, I reply we all THINK like pigs...the men who act on it really ARE pigs.  How's that sound??? 

Now, when you're married, you've got to be good about this stuff.  All communications outside of work with men or women of the opposite sex should be done with your spouse aware of everything.  Mutual respect.  Make sense?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2005, 01:18:52 AM »

Yes, men and women can just be friends. They can have feelings for each other and still be just friends as long as they don't act on their feelings. That being said, I do think there is a high probability of at least one person in the friendship developing feelings for the other. It's not just due to physical attraction, but it's also because you become so comfortable with that person that they become appealing as a potential bf or gf.
Syren
Opening Act

Not odd - just different.

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2005, 09:02:28 AM »

Yes. If you can't look at a member of the opposite sex without having an alterior motive you really need to reasses your life.
Ka-zing...! Teh only correct answer, mah friend.

I'm a female, and most my friends are male. I just get along much better with guys.  yes

I'll get a signature eventually.
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2005, 06:50:04 PM »

I have a lot of close female friends who are just that-- friends.  So it's entirely possible.  Does the thought of sex ever cross my mind with them?  In weaker moments, yes.  But nothing physical has happened, which is all that really counts to me.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2005, 09:33:55 PM »

They can but....

Never let them together in the same room over 10 minutes  Grin

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: