Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:51:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Past tours (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  When GnR Tour England this Summer
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: When GnR Tour England this Summer  (Read 35824 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« on: March 21, 2005, 03:39:01 PM »

I read a post earlier today about GnR fans in England and it got me thinking about something again that I have thought about a lot before. Jarmo I hope this doesnt get moved cos I feel its a relavent subject! When GnR come to England during their tour this year why dont fans of the band who use this site from wherever in the world (if people from abroad decide to come to England for a concert as well) meet up before the concert for a few beers? Whether its in London, Manchester, Birmingham etc. It would be fucking nice to meet other HTGTH users before a gig and put some faces to names that we see appear on this site! For me personally it would be so nice to meet other people who are positive and excited about the band today, and to have a few beers at the same time before the gig! What do people think?

anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 03:50:28 PM »

To hell with the rest of the UK of course...

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 04:15:38 PM »

You seem really confident GNR will tour this summer.  Huh It's almost april and nothing has been booked and no word on any plans to tour.

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 05:01:35 PM »

Is it wishful thinking or daydreaming? Or something even worse? Or do you have a secret info that GN'R will tour?  Huh

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 03:37:25 AM »

You seem really confident GNR will tour this summer. Huh It's almost april and nothing has been booked and no word on any plans to tour.

Is it wishful thinking or daydreaming? Or something even worse? Or do you have a secret info that GN'R will tour? Huh

Yes I am very confident that Guns will tour this year! I'm positive thats why! Of course I dont have any secret info that they will tour this year! I'm hardly likely to blab that if I did! I just love Guns n Roses have done for 19 years and will always stay positive about the band! So back to my original question anyway howabout it? Any other gunners from England or anywhere in the world why not lets arrange a big get together before a show this year?

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 03:44:16 AM »

Adz I have a question mate. I understand you have to move posts to what you consider to be the right areas, but the real reason for me starting this thread, was not actually about the band on tour, it was about the possibility of maybe arranging a big get together of guns fans from around the world who use this board, when GnR come to England this year! I just thought it would be a really nice thing to see happen and I thought it was a relavent subject to not get moved to a less read area of the site! Can you not reconsider moving it back?It will be really interesting to see what sought of interest there is in this happening sometime this year!

wadey
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 04:25:42 AM »

GGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt IDEA!!
Personally i would love the idea of meeting up with other htgth members b4 a gig.. it would make a pleasant change having a few beers and relaxing with people on yor own wave length, and who share your own dreams!

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 06:36:44 AM »

the idea is great, I wish you it could be realized

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 09:12:17 AM »

Adz I have a question mate. I understand you have to move posts to what you consider to be the right areas, but the real reason for me starting this thread, was not actually about the band on tour, it was about the possibility of maybe arranging a big get together of guns fans from around the world who use this board, when GnR come to England this year! I just thought it would be a really nice thing to see happen and I thought it was a relavent subject to not get moved to a less read area of the site! Can you not reconsider moving it back?It will be really interesting to see what sought of interest there is in this happening sometime this year!

Once a tour/show has been announced, you will be able to set up meetings.

That's one of the reasons why this section exists.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 11:39:52 AM »

No probs! Cheers Jarmo! Would you be keen to come over to England for a gig to have a beer or two with some us idiots who use your site?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 12:20:49 PM »

No probs! Cheers Jarmo! Would you be keen to come over to England for a gig to have a beer or two with some us idiots who use your site?

I did that when VR played in London in 2004 and in January this year. I had a "few" beers with some people from this board.  Grin

If GN'R plays in London, we'll do it again.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 01:33:57 PM »

I did that when VR played in London in 2004 and in January this year. I had a "few" beers with some people from this board. Grin

If GN'R plays in London, we'll do it again.

/jarmo

Cool! Sounds good to me! First bottle of Bud on you then? A few beers whilst looking forward to the gig and discussing the album! I like the sound of that!

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 01:35:58 PM »

Come on people!! I was kinda hoping to get a big response on this one!! We will be getting a tour this year so come on other british guns fans and from around the world! I would love to see what everyones thoughts are on having a bit of a get together??

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2005, 02:38:48 PM »

When GN'R plays in London, we'll have some kind of meeting. It'll probably be the biggest one so far.

That means more than the four board members in one place at the same time.  hihi

/jarmo

Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 12:12:07 PM »

Damm, maybe i'll have to buy some easy jet tickets soon..... smoking gnr

1st gnrhtgth convention on the way?

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 12:22:18 PM »

Yeah, all we need now is the band to play in London.....

/jarmo

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 09:18:33 PM »

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ILL GET THE FIRST ROUND IN AN UR ALL WELCOME TO KIP AT MY HOUSE(IN WALES)ROCK ON

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Litti10
Headliner

Here Today...Gone To Yesterday

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 04:33:01 AM »

Maybe they come to Finland first like they did in '91 as a first european date. that would be great smoking
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2005, 12:10:37 PM »

i`d be happy to see them anywhere...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 04:08:46 PM »

well its coming after all.ok so its a summer later but i think we better get that meeting under way,dont ya think guys  beer

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: