Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:28:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Past tours (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  When GnR Tour England this Summer
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: When GnR Tour England this Summer  (Read 35760 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 05:26:49 AM »

well its coming after all.ok so its a summer later but i think we better get that meeting under way,dont ya think guys? beer

Hell eh! I was only a year early in starting this thread! At least it happening now! Yeh lets get it on now! The only thing that has pissed me off with regards to this Download Festival is that I dont think you can book for just the Sunday when Guns are playing. I think you have to get a whole weekend pass, and I just cant afford that! Can anyone confirm if this is true that you cant just get a ticket for the day? Mike

Graciela
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 05:48:22 AM »

well its coming after all.ok so its a summer later but i think we better get that meeting under way,dont ya think guys? beer

Hell eh! I was only a year early in starting this thread! At least it happening now! Yeh lets get it on now! The only thing that has pissed me off with regards to this Download Festival is that I dont think you can book for just the Sunday when Guns are playing. I think you have to get a whole weekend pass, and I just cant afford that! Can anyone confirm if this is true that you cant just get a ticket for the day? Mike

From the Download Forum:

Hi guys.
There are no day tickets on sale - weekend camping tickets will be sold first and the response gaged. If there is space available they will release daytickets - there is no date set for this and no guarantee that they will be on sale.

As with any festival - it grows year by year.... Last year it sold out and I expect it to sell out earlier this year than last. RIP is sold out and the main ticket sales are going well and are ahead of the sales for last year.... also bear in mind ALOT of ppl took advantage of them being on sale at last years prices for many months..... so presale have totally boosted it.

http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=235865
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 06:45:22 AM »

From the Download Forum:

Hi guys.
There are no day tickets on sale - weekend camping tickets will be sold first and the response gaged. If there is space available they will release daytickets - there is no date set for this and no guarantee that they will be on sale.

As with any festival - it grows year by year.... Last year it sold out and I expect it to sell out earlier this year than last. RIP is sold out and the main ticket sales are going well and are ahead of the sales for last year.... also bear in mind ALOT of ppl took advantage of them being on sale at last years prices for many months..... so presale have totally boosted it.

http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=235865

Hey cheers for that Graciela! I think thats fucked though that they dont release tickets just for the day! I was planning my 20th GnR concert for a while. I think thats really out of order! Maybe I will have to go to Dublin instead! Cheers though! Take it easy Mike

Graciela
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 06:50:54 AM »

I have the same problem. I'm going to Lisbon and Dublin, so I've already spent a lot of money... I guess I'll wait till next month, see how is selling
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2006, 10:07:53 AM »

To hell with the rest of the UK of course...

damn right! fuck you lot!!  Tongue

That's a hatrick for Doull
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 04:12:44 AM »

I read a post earlier today about GnR fans in England and it got me thinking about something again that I have thought about a lot before. Jarmo I hope this doesnt get moved cos I feel its a relavent subject! When GnR come to England during their tour this year why dont fans of the band who use this site from wherever in the world (if people from abroad decide to come to England for a concert as well) meet up before the concert for a few beers? Whether its in London, Manchester, Birmingham etc. It would be fucking nice to meet other HTGTH users before a gig and put some faces to names that we see appear on this site! For me personally it would be so nice to meet other people who are positive and excited about the band today, and to have a few beers at the same time before the gig! What do people think?

To quote my thread from a year or so ago! I have now just got my day tiskets for download on the Sunday! So back to my original post! Are there gonna be any other HTGTH users there? If so why dont we all meet up for a few beers? Mike

SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 07:30:34 AM »

I read a post earlier today about GnR fans in England and it got me thinking about something again that I have thought about a lot before. Jarmo I hope this doesnt get moved cos I feel its a relavent subject! When GnR come to England during their tour this year why dont fans of the band who use this site from wherever in the world (if people from abroad decide to come to England for a concert as well) meet up before the concert for a few beers? Whether its in London, Manchester, Birmingham etc. It would be fucking nice to meet other HTGTH users before a gig and put some faces to names that we see appear on this site! For me personally it would be so nice to meet other people who are positive and excited about the band today, and to have a few beers at the same time before the gig! What do people think?

To quote my thread from a year or so ago! I have now just got my day tiskets for download on the Sunday! So back to my original post! Are there gonna be any other HTGTH users there? If so why dont we all meet up for a few beers? Mike

yeah mate im well up for it got my download ticket, Im just praying i get the hammersmith gig!!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
anythinggoes
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 04:18:59 PM »

ok pre sale starts tomorrow 31st  May

18th Sheffield Hallam Arena
19th Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
21st Glasgow Secc
23rd Manchester MEN arena
25th Birmingham NEC
27th Nottingham Arena