Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:34:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  GUNS N? ROSES - New Track Leaked, New Album In November...??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS N? ROSES - New Track Leaked, New Album In November...??  (Read 3263 times)
DemocracyRose
« on: April 14, 2005, 05:09:21 AM »

GUNS N? ROSES - New Track Leaked, New Album In November? [Rock Hard - 05.04.13 11:33:40]

MelodicRock.com report that according to FMQB (www.fmqb.com), GUNS N? ROSES fan sites are buzzing now that a new version of the song ?I.R.S.? has apparently leaked.

The song is supposed to be part of the tracklisting for GN?R?s Chinese Democracy album, which has been in limbo for years.

The website of British radio station XFM says that with the leak of ?I.R.S.? and the rumored emergence of the other new tracks ?Madagascar? and ?The Blues?, rumors are swirling that the new G'NR album will be released sometime in the near future, with some reports claiming that it will even hit stores in November.

The record has reportedly cost $13 million to make so far, says XFM. The fate of G'NR seems pretty unpredictable at this point, considering the departure of guitarist Buckethead and the infamous canceled tour a few years ago. Players that have supposedly recorded on the album
include Buckethead, keyboardist Dizzy Reed, guitarists Robin Finck and Richard Fortus and drummer Brian Mantia.

While absolutely nothing is confirmed, here is the rumored tracklist, according to XFM: ?Chinese Democracy?, ?This I Love?, ?I.R.S.?, ?Thyme?, ?Substitute?, ?The General?, ?Seven?, ?Madagascar?, ?Ides Of March?, ?Catcher In The Rye?, ?Leave Me Alone?, ?The Blues?, ?Closing In On You?, ?There Was A Time (TWAT)?.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: