Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:04:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  are you a loser?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: are you a loser?  (Read 13438 times)
im rickjames bitch
« on: April 17, 2005, 09:11:02 AM »

are any of you people losers? i am and im proud and not afraid to admit it. i only have 4 freinds. id rather be myself and be a loser instead of act like someone im not to make friends.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 09:30:09 AM »

id rather be myself and be a loser instead of act like someone im not to make friends.

If that is the definition of being a loser, then I'm one too.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 02:31:27 PM »

i only have 4 freinds. id rather be myself and be a loser instead of act like someone im not to make friends.

I say right on.  I have a lot of respect for people who are themselves and have a small circle of friends than people who are fake and have a ton of friends.

I myself tend to think of myself as a loser now and a winner someday.  While I know and talk to a lot of people, I only feel close to a couple of them.  I really prefer being in small groups than large ones, because I feel like I can just relax and really get inside a person's mind that way.

As it is, I often feel like I'm a loser.  I haven't been able to form a real band, I don't hang out with that many people, I'm skinny and weak, and I don't have much success with girls.  Yeah, I've had sex a couple times, but they were just one-night stands.  The closest thing to a real girlfriend I've ever had, she lived on a whole different continent.  It's sad.

The thing is, though, I have this really strong view that someday, I'm going to be a winner, somebody that will do something great.  It's an unshakable resolve I have; "from humble beginnings..." and all that kind of epic shit.  Maybe I watch too many movies.  But I feel that someday I'm going to be somebody.  And it's this faith in the future that makes me feel like it doesn't really matter if I'm a loser right now.  Indeed, it almost gives it a kind of romanticism, because it's great to go from being an average zero to being someone amazing.  As long as I keep the faith, it doesn't matter where I'm at right now, just where I'll be someday.

In that regard, blast Beck's "Loser".  It'll make you glad to be one.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 06:25:56 PM »

shit yeah im one of the biggest losers alive but i love being a loser!

I am a loser because i follow my dreams and i dont let society tell me what i should be doing with my life.

I am pretty much a loner, i have a lot of people im acquainted with but i go to the movies by myself, go out to eat myself, exercise and work out by myself.

I still live at home with my Mom, dont have a steady job but i have something a lot of people dont have and that is some form of happiness and peace of mind.

so I am a loser and proud of it!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dust N Rose
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 07:38:44 PM »

id rather be myself and be a loser instead of act like someone im not to make friends.

If that is the definition of being a loser, then I'm one too.  ok

/jarmo

Well said Jarmo  yes.
The value of a person isn't measured with the quantity of his friends. I also have 4 close friends. I don't want more. If somene says to me I have decades of friends he doesn't, he just knows most of those persons. We can't be loved by everyone, it's selfish.

I am a loser because i follow my dreams and i dont let society tell me what i should be doing with my life.

Man, you're not a looser. You're a winner. Looser is the one that will say everything is futile.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 08:00:39 PM »

If you can count all your friends on one hand....
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2005, 08:44:50 PM »

I am pretty much a loner, i have a lot of people im acquainted with but i go to the movies by myself, go out to eat myself, exercise and work out by myself.

I still live at home with my Mom, dont have a steady job but i have something a lot of people dont have and that is some form of happiness and peace of mind.

Shit D you sound like me!!  Although I'm going to heavy equipment school in a few months.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 08:45:23 PM »

are any of you people losers? i am and im proud and not afraid to admit it. i only have 4 freinds. id rather be myself and be a loser instead of act like someone im not to make friends.

Best part about this is when you can say it and really mean it 100%.

I used to always say it when I was younger but still wanted acceptance and to fit in.

At this point in my life, those wants, are long gone. I don't give a shit what anybody thinks about me-lol- I really don't. that is the coolest thing in the world. If you feel that way already you are ahead of the game.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 06:42:53 AM »

I'm a LOSER , a DORK, a GEEK, a NERD!!! But all of my friends have embraced the fact that I like "old" music and I like to watch startrek on the odd occasion (whenever I get the chance)... People have grown to accept who I am, so i have LOTS of friends and I enjoy all of thier company's equally, but I am still a loser... proud of it!!!

I wrote a speech for a competiton recently and it was about EXACTLY what i just said then, except in a 6min long version... I am proud to be an individual!! we all should be!!!!

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 09:08:34 AM »

So What? Do ur own thing.

Fuck 'Em All.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 01:49:08 PM »

yeh! a lot of ppl make fun o me cuz i wear different clothes (leather coats) also cuz i like different musik and i dun strange things e.g. wear making up on non-uniform days 2 raise money 4 charities

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 02:15:09 PM »

i used to have 2 friends and since a month ago, i only have 1 remaining.

I don't think it makes me a loser, it makes me someone who is not as dumb as before and who clears her life to make sure to keep it as clean as possible.

Nothing to say
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2005, 02:19:39 PM »

A loser = an asshole
None of you are losers

I only have one friend that I 100% trust

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2005, 04:18:51 PM »

a loser isn't someone who doesn't have friends or has few friends, that's a loner.
some losers are the most talented people you'll ever meet, but sometimes they lack motivation to achieve their full potential.
I am a loser, yes.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2005, 07:27:33 PM »

The thread is "are you a loser?"................ So................. Where the hell is MCT?...............

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 03:20:50 AM »

The thread is "are you a loser?"................ So................. Where the hell is MCT?...............

I think its pretty common knowledge that MCT is a loser, so there really isnt any point in him posting, just like if there were a thread called "Are U a homosexual" u wouldnt see SLCPUNK or Kujo post on that cause some things are self explanatory. hihi hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 07:18:22 AM »

what kind of job do u have and how old are u? i think its good for people to follow their dreams. thats what axl did.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 08:55:14 AM »

Definately a loser...i dont need to fit in to be accepted..im happy with my 4 or 5 close friends and my soulmate and woman who is also my best friend as well.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 08:59:01 AM »

No.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 10:22:34 AM »

No, I go all out to succeed in what I want to suceed in, I think that makes me a winner.
I probably have about 8 close friends, one of which is my girlfriend, who I have been with for 6 months today!  Grin and about another 20 'mates'

That's a hatrick for Doull
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: