Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:04:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  UK Election Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK Election Thread  (Read 18366 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2005, 07:31:40 AM »

Rain, Sarkozy didn't invent or bring extremists all over the place, they've been there for many years but nobody wanted to see them.? ok he created UOIF but he wanted to give them a representative concil in the french society. The idea wasn't bad, but the men choosen (or elected) were. The problem is that nobody wanted to see them when Mr Jospin was the prime minister and even before in the 90's, but they already were there. Jospin did nothing against insecurity (in a global term) economically and socially he was exellent, he did a great job, but concerning the insecurity, the rise of Islamism, antisemitism and violence, wich was the Number 1 problem back in 2002, he did nothing. Besides I heard something different about Sarkozy: I heard aggressions were lower when he was in the governement. But I may be wrong. Considering you're right, if the aggresions were higher, why did he become so popular? Now, indeed back to the topic. Tonny Blair Rocks (he loves Oasis ok)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 06:33:27 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
GnRNightrain
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2005, 10:45:40 AM »

I wonder if this will go 90 pages like the U.S. election thread did?? ?hihi

I doubt it because Tony is not as polarizing a leader as is George. Plus, Tony tries to court the political center whereas George is mainly interested in placating the extreme right of the Republican party.
Really?? I dont remember when the last bone was that Bush gave to his right wing base.? He seems to be acting against them if you ask me.?

How so?
He refuses to do anything about the border, and he has spent more money on government programs than most recent Presidents.? In addition, he refuses to give any real support to his judicial nominees.

LOL, yea but that PALES in comparison to what he does give to his base. Give me a break.
like what?

Actually, to me these are most important issues.  What has he given to the base?
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2005, 03:11:56 PM »

find yer own thread ya diddies hihi

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: