Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:29:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy will be the ...................
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy will be the ...................  (Read 15642 times)
-Snake-
« on: April 19, 2005, 05:29:48 PM »

..............worst GN'R album so far. Trust me.
Who thinks the same.
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 05:32:53 PM »

damn, another 30 seconds of my life wasted....

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 05:33:34 PM »

Who thinks the same.

You have loads of credability, so ok, ill trust you!

But on a serious note, go on, you intrigue me, why do you think this? What do you base your opinion on?

Of course its personal opinion and there will always be "those" who love Slash and Duff and Matt and Steven, and there will be the ones who love Axl, and there will be those who just wanna hear good music...like me!

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 05:44:50 PM »

well i agree with the poster snake. The new line up is terrible and i hate thise new songs. (IMO)

But everyone to there own.

html sucks
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 05:51:52 PM »

well i agree with the poster snake. The new line up is terrible and i hate thise new songs. (IMO)

But everyone to there own.

Very well but he is saying that Chinese Democracy will be the worst GNR album... As if it were a fact and that we are to trust him?

-snake- Have you heard Chinese Democracy?

I will judge whether the new GNR album is the worst when i listen to it and not until then, otherwise i cant comment because i have nothing to base my argument on!

Mrlee, fair enough but you havent heard the Studio Versions and we dont even know that the songs heard will be on CD....get what im saying?

Also...the new lineup is terrible??

What...do you know these guys? I think you can also reserve judgement on what they are like unless you do!
They could well be "terrible" but once again because i dont know them im not gonna post either way.

Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 06:00:09 PM »

Who thinks the same.

You're right. I'm gonna stop wasting my time on these message boards and I certainly won't buy the album when it comes out. In fact, due to your inspiration, I now realize that I have always hated "The Blues," "Madagascar," "Chinese Democracy," and "IRS". Thanks, man. You've removed the wool from my eyes.

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
GNR-Chris
Headliner

Chinese Democracy Starts Now!

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 06:06:08 PM »

From the songs I have heard so far, there is no indication that it will be a bad album. In my opinion it will be a very good album based on the songs we have actually heard live.

I am confident the songs that Axl has not played live (but will be on CD) will be just as good - if not better than CD, Madagascar etc. If that is the case, it will be a Great album.

Just because Slash and Duff won't be on the album doesn't mean that it will be shit. Really, some of you guys sound like dumb 13 year olds when you say stuff like that. Go and get a girlfriend or get a life and judge CD when you actually get to listen to it!

GNR-Chris
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 06:12:03 PM »

"
Who thinks the same."

Hey snake don't waste anyone's time with a no topic post, Threads are suppose to be startign points for conversations. So don't start post like CD will be the ........ when you have nothing of any value to say or get beat by a cowbell.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 06:14:25 PM »

......biggest departure from the sound of the previous albums. That you can be sure of. As for those who say it will be their worst, I will wait to pass judgement on it when I actually hear it. However, from what I have heard, (Madagascar, Rihad, Blues, IRS, etc) I think it will be one of their best. If you can`t stop living in the past, I suggest Velvet Revolver.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Darth Jenny
Berserk Asuka Langley
Headliner

Rock N' Roll Messiah

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 06:14:59 PM »

boring. Not CD... but this topic

Always two there are, a master and an aprentice...

Gunner Temple
Jenny's Dream of Axl Rose
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 06:15:17 PM »

damn, another 30 seconds of my life wasted....
my thoughts exactly....why did I bother posting? why is this thread even still open? rofl

WanaBGunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 06:26:40 PM »

I agree 100%. It will be the worst GNR album so far. Becuase its not GNR music, its Axl and the new bands music. To take the GNR name and do this is stupid, just stupid. How will they do the whole rock n roll hall of fame with this band? Axl fucked up bad, and I hate all you GNR fans who support his BS like this. Fuck u all
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 06:32:17 PM »

I agree 100%. It will be the worst GNR album so far. Becuase its not GNR music, its Axl and the new bands music. To take the GNR name and do this is stupid, just stupid. How will they do the whole rock n roll hall of fame with this band? Axl fucked up bad, and I hate all you GNR fans who support his BS like this. Fuck u all

what a fucking idiot, why do you even come to ths board +? get a life and FUCK OFF

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 08:37:14 PM »

Greatest Hits will be the worst gnr album ever, even if the next gnr album is about child songs.

The idea of releasing a compilation after another compilation is just lame.  hihi

GunsNRoses1987
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 08:46:49 PM »

Yes it will probably be the worst GnR album of all time because the backbone of GnR is gone Slash is gone, Duff is gone, Gilby and Izzy, and Steven and Matt, the only reason why the album would actually sound like GnR is because of axl's voice but that is about it. I love axl but i go to admit he did fuck everything up if he left everything alone the real GnR would still be rockin together today.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 09:41:21 PM »

I happen to think it'll be the best  Cool

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
jgfnsr
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 09:46:33 PM »

Who thinks the same.

Trust you? ?How 'bout some reasons that hold any water?

Whatever anyone's opinions on Axl, bottom line is he is simply too talented to produce anything that will be considered the "worst" album of GN'R.

Hell, he could out-do Lies or The Spaghetti Incident in his sleep, so that eliminates your whole thinking right there.

The real question is if he can beat the Illusion albums and especially Appetite for Destruction.

ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 11:26:10 PM »

Based on the songs I've heard, it's already better than Lies or Spaghetti Incident
dENIS
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 04:31:12 AM »

I think you waste time of everyone here. If you don`t like new songs get the fuck out of here. No one pull the gun against your heads and make listen them. If you miss so much Slash and Duff buy VR album and rest in peace. Assholes...
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 05:55:27 AM »

The mods had more than 1 day to move this to Dead Horse. Why is it still here?

BTW I judge it when (if ever) it comes out. Although I'm not a fan of the new music I've heard so far, but I really hope it'll be better than TSI.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
-Snake-
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 08:36:56 AM »

I have heard numerus songs that are to be on 'C-D' and they are terrible except for madagcascr.

I am in no way trying to slam axl, im just voicing my opinion of the songs.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 10:47:46 AM »

I have heard numerus songs that are to be on 'C-D' and they are terrible except for madagcascr.

I am in no way trying to slam axl, im just voicing my opinion of the songs.

List them please.

We wanna make sure you've been listening to GN'R and not some fake tracks.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 01:12:31 PM »

Cheesy Chinese Democracy will be the best Rock album so far.

It's the fruition of the whole rock music.
-Snake-
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2005, 02:19:51 PM »

Its not a 'rock' album. Thats why Slash left because he didnt want to make different music. Its not the same kinda rock music that was made before.

Ive heard:
Madagascar.
Oh my god.
Chinese Democracy.
Silkworms.
The Blues.
Shadow of your love.
Crash Diet.   Im not saying there shit. There just not as good as what could of been, I supose the songs will grow on me but it wont be as good as AFD,UYI 1+2. Lies.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 02:56:38 PM »

Its not a 'rock' album. Thats why Slash left because he didnt want to make different music. Its not the same kinda rock music that was made before.

Ive heard:
Shadow of your love.
Crash Diet.   Im not saying there shit. There just not as good as what could of been, I supose the songs will grow on me but it wont be as good as AFD,UYI 1+2. Lies.
Thanks for a laugh. You're indeed the fan of the fans.

Yeah, its not the same kinda rock music that was made before.
I suggest you should listen to various kind of music.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 03:32:51 PM »

Shadow Of You're Love is ancient and brilliant and Crash Diet is good also
Chinese Democracy is great and Madagascar is good

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
-Snake-
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2005, 04:05:52 PM »

I have always liked madagcascar since I heard it first. Crash diet is good. as for the rest, meh.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2005, 04:28:35 PM »

Chinese Democracy will be the most talked about album NEVER to be released.  Who are we kidding here?  I think there's a better shot that the old band will et back together than that album ever being released.  I've heard a few of the songs here and there and some were pretty good, while a couple weren't.  None of them were up to old GN'R standards.  But it doesn't matter cause it's never coming out.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
wadey
Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2005, 04:31:52 PM »

Chinese Democracy will be the most talked about album NEVER to be released.? Who are we kidding here?? I think there's a better shot that the old band will et back together than that album ever being released.? I've heard a few of the songs here and there and some were pretty good, while a couple weren't.? None of them were up to old GN'R standards.? But it doesn't matter cause it's never coming out.
[/quote

Thats what i like....................Fans staying positive           NOT!!!!!!!!! Angry

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2005, 04:53:52 PM »

It's real hard to stay positive after all Axl's put us through.  GN'R is still and will always be my #1 favorite band.  And I still hold out hope that the old lineup is gonna get back together.  But after all the false release dates and rumors I'm no longer holding my breath when it comes to Chinese Democracy.  It's really gotten quite sad.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: