Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:03:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Guy Spits On Jane Fonda
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guy Spits On Jane Fonda  (Read 16937 times)
Markus Asraelius
« on: April 20, 2005, 04:43:41 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050420/ap_en_ot/fonda_spitter
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 04:56:54 PM »

That?s some disgusting shit man .

spitting tobacco juice into some ones face is just wrong.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 05:00:45 PM »

I'm sure she'll get over it

EEEERRRR Little boy
November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 05:10:28 PM »

Maybe not a nice thing to do but I think she more than deserves it. Too bad bitch.

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
GnRNightrain
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 10:31:29 PM »

So is sitting aiding and abetting the enemy.  I have little sympathy for that treasonist.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2005, 12:27:17 AM »

So is sitting aiding and abetting the enemy.? I have little sympathy for that treasonist.

You guys are good for a laugh as always....

Treasonist.... hihi

Get a life man...pathetic.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2005, 08:45:10 AM »

i have no sympathy for her. she's a total whore. but spitting tobacco in her face isn't right.

since she admits she made major mistakes, she should do something for the current troops fighting in the middle east.

here's a excerpt from her 60 minutes appearance.....

She earned the epithet ?Hanoi Jane? and the eternal hatred of many veterans when she visited an anti-aircraft gun site used to shoot down American pilots.

It's something that Fonda now says she regrets. "I will go to my grave regretting that. The image of Jane Fonda, Barbarella, Henry Fonda's daughter, just a woman sitting on a enemy aircraft gun, was a betrayal," says Fonda.

"It was like I was thumbing my nose at the military. And at the country that gave me privilege. It was the largest lapse of judgment that I can even imagine. I don't thumb my nose at this country. I care deeply about American soldiers."

But many of those soldiers say if there?s one thing they will never forgive her for, it?s that she met with a group of seven POWs when she was in North Vietnam, giving the appearance of a staged event at their expense.

"But the Vietnamese used it as propaganda, to say, 'Look how humane we are,'? says Stahl.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 11:37:21 AM »

So is sitting aiding and abetting the enemy.  I have little sympathy for that treasonist.

I never said what she did was right .

All I'm saying is that I don't think spitting tobacco juiceon some is wrong I don't vare who it is.

There are other to show your distaste for what she did that or more grown up.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 03:38:35 PM »

how can you "sit" aiding and abetting the enemy?

the woman has what is commonly called in america "freedom of speech"...and you are defending someone who has committed a crime...and you want to become a lawyer...amusing

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
jgfnsr
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2005, 09:34:30 PM »

the woman has what is commonly called in america "freedom of speech"...and you are defending someone who has committed a crime...and you want to become a lawyer...amusing

Don't start splitting hairs IQ.

She went well beyond exercising her freedom of speech here in the U.S.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2005, 11:50:35 PM »

A fifty something year old man spitting on a woman and running away. How undignified, what a pussy.

The least he could have done is stick around and been arrested like a man.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2005, 11:52:40 PM »

She went well beyond exercising her freedom of speech here in the U.S.

I'll split hairs, and ask you to explain this comment.

How did she "go beyond" ? Explain.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2005, 12:09:51 AM »

I heard her talkin on one of those CNN talk shows, and she went over there and im not exactly sure but she made it seem like the POW's were being treated nice when in fact they were being tortured, she aimed an enemy weapon towards american planes in the sky.

U can protest and rave all you want about the president,the govt. or whatever but if u dont like this country, i say leave it, get the fuck out. what she did crossed the line of freedom of speech.

Did she deserve tobacco spit in the face? Probably not but im sure people who had family members die in the war and then see her doing what she was doing was way more disrespectful than a tobacco spitting to the face.

im not overtly patriotic but I have a hard time showing sympathy for someone like her regardless of what happens to her.

soldiers have no choice and im glad they fight for us cause i sure as fuck dont want too. thats why it isnt cool protesting and doing shit against the soldiers, fuck the president,fuck the govt but support the soldiers cause its not their choice.

my brother got sent to FT Bragg for a year, just had  a newborn daughter,just got out of the police academy, and they robbed a year of his life away, he didnt wanna be there but he had no choice

if some spoiled rich fuckin famous fuck like that did something similiar in these times,I wouldve applauded someone spitting on her, smacking her, kicking her or just whatever.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 12:14:02 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 01:15:29 AM »

All I know is the woman has some great movies. Yeah she made some huge mistakes, but don't we all?.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
jgfnsr
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 05:21:36 AM »

I'll split hairs, and ask you to explain this comment.

How did she "go beyond" ? Explain.

I'll go ahead and thank D above for explaining well enough for me.

That's your problem SLCPUNK.  You can never admit what, even to you, is the obvious.  It's always the same knee-jerk reaction with you.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 09:55:38 AM »

we don't really have freedom of speech. there are limits on that.

this whole episode reminds me of all those idiot liberals that have been throwing food at speakers recently. there were a bunch just this year.

at least this guy has a legitimate reason to hate that whore. it's not just some stupid ideological reason.

Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2005, 03:26:50 PM »

this whole episode reminds me of all those idiot liberals that have been throwing food at speakers recently. there were a bunch just this year.

at least this guy has a legitimate reason to hate that whore. it's not just some stupid ideological reason.

and you remind me of a person who makes a judgement on things that cannot be proven to have happened.  I have read a fair bit on Jane Fonda since this thread and a most of these accusations are either exaggerated, are rumours or cannot be proven...

D, you say she peered down a weapon aimed at americans...no...she was photographed looking through the weapon...there is no evidence to suggest that it was aimed at anyone...

nor is it mentioned that she brought back letters from vietnam pow's to their families...

and she never divulged any secrets, gave them money, or interfered with american forces

yes she could be guilty of acting naively and taking her anti war stance a bit too far...but i wouldnt call that treason...

if some spoiled rich fuckin famous fuck like that did something similiar in these times,I wouldve applauded someone spitting on her, smacking her, kicking her or just whatever.

really?

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
sandman
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 04:26:51 PM »

and you remind me of a person who makes a judgement on things that cannot be proven to have happened.? I have read a fair bit on Jane Fonda since this thread and a most of these accusations are either exaggerated, are rumours or cannot be proven...

D, you say she peered down a weapon aimed at americans...no...she was photographed looking through the weapon...there is no evidence to suggest that it was aimed at anyone...

nor is it mentioned that she brought back letters from vietnam pow's to their families...

and she never divulged any secrets, gave them money, or interfered with american forces

yes she could be guilty of acting naively and taking her anti war stance a bit too far...but i wouldnt call that treason...

really?

what are you talking about? i'm not making any assumptions about her actions at all.

all my comments are based on HER WORDS!

she admits that what she did was wrong. she "thumbed her nose at the military". well this guy IS the military.

still, i can't say i respect what he did, but i do understand it. he has a legitimate reason to hate this pig. 

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 05:33:16 PM »

This is a consequence of Fonda`s actions. I saw the film of her when she went to HAnoi. Any soldier who lost friends and risked their life over there would be furious at what they saw. Yes she probrally does regret doing what she did. She was not too bright when she was young obviously.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2005, 05:56:49 PM »

you gotta understand something, this is real life shit here.

if u dont have any loved ones serving in the military, i can see where this kind of stuff isnt a big deal.

but say your dad or your brother got killed in the war and u see some rich,spoiled,movie star on TV doing shit like that and basically disrespecting your father or brother or whoever that gave their life so people like that can be rich,famous and spoiled it would piss u off to no end.

Im not 100 percent sure on this but i think she said something about how the POWs were treating great and that the govt used the POW's as pawns to continue the war or something like that.

If u wanna protest the president, i say great, go for it, the govt sucks, fuck yeah but these guys are just tryin to feed their families and they have no choice but to fight or go to prison, get a dishonorable discharge and never work again.

Yes, if someone like that disrespected our troops in my lifetime like that, and then some veteran knocked her teeth out, id laugh like a teenage boy after getting his first blowjob.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: