Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:19:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  (the idiot's guide to) smoking
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (the idiot's guide to) smoking  (Read 16658 times)
im rickjames bitch
« on: April 23, 2005, 02:31:28 AM »

dont worry this isnt depressing like the other topics ive made. i think that people should start smoking when their young (like 14 or maybe younger). think about it when your young its harder for u to get smokes cause u can buy them yourself. and u cant smoke whenever u want to. and in a couple of years the kid will realise wait y am i smoking i dont want to get cancer and he will quit. if u start smoking when your 20 eg u can buy smokes and u can smoke whenever u want so u may become a chain smoker and do more damage to your lungs. it would probably be harder for a chain smoker to quit. so do u see my point? i started when i was 14 cause my stupid friend peer pressured me. and 2 years later i quit and i never to smoke again.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 09:07:46 AM by used illusions [ aapc ] » Logged
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 02:50:29 AM »

I don't see your point... Nobody should "start smoking".  I don't have any evidence to back this up, but I'd bet most people start smoking around 15-16, and not too many of them quit.  Personal experience tells me I'm right... I don't know a single person who started smoking at 20.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 04:13:17 AM »

I don't see your point...
Me neither.
Nobody should "start smoking".?
Correct!
I don't have any evidence to back this up, but I'd bet most people start smoking around 15-16, and not too many of them quit.?
Thats correct with me, just quit after starting when i was 15, ive tried to quit before but been unsuccessfull, this time i will be, its been three months now.
Personal experience tells me I'm right... I don't know a single person who started smoking at 20.
Me neither, maybe its different where Rickjames comes from?
Who knows.

Sterlingdog
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 10:38:29 AM »

I think I actually get the point.  I'm not sure he meant people should smoke, just if they were going to, it would be better to start younger.  I'm not sure I agree, but I get what he is saying.  I started smoking around 15 and quit by the time I was 18.  Its hard to get addicted when you don't always have access to cigarettes, and when you do, the only time you can smoke is when you sneak off behind the school or whatever.  I quit because I wasn't interested anymore, I wasn't addicted so it wasn't a big deal.  I started college and had other things to worry about. 

I think most people do start smoking when they are younger, but whether or not they can easily quit depends on the circumstances.  I actually do know someone who started smoking around age 20, because she started going out with a smoker.  She broke up with him a couple years later but smoked for over 10 years.   
usurper
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 11:12:56 AM »

Smoking sucks.........

peace Peace  peace
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 11:53:04 AM »

Smoking affects growth, so it would definetley be a dumbass idea to start at 14

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
usurper
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 11:59:03 AM »

smoking Izzy? smoking

Damn right.......

peace Peace  peace
plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2005, 01:57:19 PM »

smoking Izzy? smoking

really? i thought it just screwed you up later in life. didn't know, but now i have another good reason to not start.

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 04:51:50 PM »

ok........................................

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2005, 04:59:55 PM »

Rickjames, knowing this board is read by very young people who don't know any better, i think you shut shut your gob if you vcome out with shit like you just have :

I have started smoking when i 10 years old, in between 1 to 2 packs a day, every day and have stopped 3 week ends ago, after  20 YEARS OF THE SHIT !!!!

Let me tell you something, and god knows i am trying to keep cool and not get angry at you:

6 months ago, i had an aneurism scare, which was entirely due to TOBACCO.

I was so hooked on cigarettes that even knowing i could have died because of a brain problem didn't make me stop smoking.
Because i was no better than any other drugs addict.

I stopped for my baby, for another life.

Do you realise rickjames, as thick as you seem to be for this matter only, that i hadn't finished my growth as an adolescent when i started smoking ? Do you realise that my bones have finished growing when they already had been intoxicated by very dangerous products and this for 6/7 years then ? Do you realise that as soon as i started smoking, i didn't grow an inch taller ?
Do you realise that as soon as had been smoking 4/5 years, i have wanted to try something stronger ? ( i was 14 fucking years old !!!) ...

Do you realise that every time i was anguished, instead of asking pyself why and doing something about it, i'd smoke ?
Do you realise that everytime i smoked, the products made me more anxious and so, i'd smoke again ?

And you are saying young KIDS should know this state of mind and this physical pain the younger they can ?

Well, without anger, i can tell you :

YOU ARE THE THICKEST AND THE STUPIDEST DICKEAD I HAVE EVER READ ON A BOARD !!

YOU WON " THE" AWARD.

Nothing to say
Dust N Rose
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2005, 06:04:38 PM »

Little peace maybe peace

I understand Preeger's post. It comes from a person who suffered from that bad habit and should not be overlooked.
These are opinions I think.
Once a classmate told me that soft drugs should be legalised and be in the stores. Then every young would not think marijuana is something forbidden, therefore using them would not be considered cool.
I disagreed with her and she told me that you are afraid of the drugs that's why you don't want them to be legalised.
Then I replied, in this case we would go a step further and the drug users would be extremely multiplied either they thought using drugs would be cool or not.

I don't smoke. I've never smoked. I've never missed or wanted to smoke. I'm exercising and smoking would be bad for my performance. I didn't have many companies in high school because I didn't smoke and I never regreted about it. In fact I'm proud that I never smoked and many old classmates or friends recognize me for not smoking and admit that smoking is a stupid habit.
A doctor said to my father once when he needed urgently treatment that would have had a heart attack if he also smoked.

If you tell the people that you don't smoke because you're afraid of cancer they'll answer that they had a relative that died from cancer in his lung and he never smoked and had a healthy life. Others will say, smoking is a pleasure and should not be aggrieved.
It's not the cancer. It's everything. Smoking makes you addictive. You can make a little run and you'll find yourself exhausted. Once someone asked me: "You're not smoking, you barely drink alcohol, you drill, you eat healthy food, how the heck you are happy with your life?"
That's a good question  hihi
I reply .... there are better pleasures in life.  Wink
usurper
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2005, 06:28:05 PM »

I don't wish to smoke......

peace Peace  peace
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2005, 10:05:04 PM »

don't start smoking. period. kills your money, health, hight, and breath. i know people who started smoking when they were in the 6th grade and already they're having breathing problems (im in grade 9)

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2005, 02:31:43 AM »

peace Peace? peace

I do.  Smiley

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
usurper
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2005, 07:30:46 AM »

peace Peace? peace

I do.? Smiley

Go ahead, just don't come complaining to us when you've got lung cancer....
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2005, 08:24:48 AM »

Great, just what the kids need... A thread endorsing smoking. Why isn't this shit locked? Roll Eyes

Fuck 'Em All.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2005, 09:12:57 AM »

Wait...

...I thought smoking was cool?

Bollocks.

But yes, I do smoke. I quit, kind of, last Saturday...

...I didn't smoke untill Friday. I'm trying to ease it out. Slowly.

I haven't smoked today...And I'll try not to tommorow.

It is so, so true what people say. Honestly, after just a few days of not smoking I felt so good. Not good in that I 'acomplished' something, but good in a real way, too. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe. But, when I started smoking again a six days later I felt...Not so great again.

Keep the kids off the drugs!!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
MCT
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2005, 09:25:23 AM »

That's usually how it goes there Jimbo...

Me, I'm starting fresh today. Of course it'll be my sixth serious attempt...
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2005, 01:57:06 PM »

peace Peace? peace

I do.? Smiley

Go ahead, just don't come complaining to us when you've got lung cancer....

Dont worry, I wont, and my grandmother wont either, shes only 89 and has smoked nearly a pack a day since she was 10, but wait shes healthy as a horse Kiss

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2005, 02:20:04 PM »

Dont worry, I wont, and my grandmother wont either, shes only 89 and has smoked nearly a pack a day since she was 10, but wait shes healthy as a horse Kiss
That's called luck

I agree with jessica, this is not a good message to be sending out to the kids on the board

smoking Izzy? smoking

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2005, 02:35:27 PM »

That's called luck

I know it is..but just the same it irritates me how people by into the misconception that if you smoke through a portion you are likely going to develop lung cancer, well that just aint so. There is bout a statistical 50/50 chance you could but thats far from guarentee. Thats why those stupid.ca commercials really piss me off, all the shit they talk about doing in them, whether it be taking a bubble bath with a toaster on the edge, or jumping from a 20 story building, its all instant guarentee deaths while smoking cigarettes is not. So its like comparing apples to oranges.. Undecided

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2005, 02:51:56 PM »

There is a 50/50 chance that anything could happen.
If ya jump of a cliff there's a 50% chance you'll die.
If you say a prayer to god there's a 50% chance a purple giraffe will land on you're head
Statistics suck, so does smoking

smoking Izzy? smoking

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2005, 06:40:07 PM »

If you say a prayer to god there's a 50% chance a purple giraffe will land on you're head

I think I speak for all of us when I say...

...Eh?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2005, 07:04:33 PM »

Everybody is different. Lots of people point to seniors who smoke, drink and screw til their 95 yrs old. But the truth is that people usually die an early death from smoke inhalation to the lungs.

It is an ugly, painful, horrible, and SLOW death that I would not wish on anybody.

There are people also that die of cancer when they are 36 yrs old. Making middle age for them 18 yrs old....
So, that being said....do you like taking odds...on your life?

Fuck that.

Don't smoke!
jgfnsr
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2005, 07:42:59 PM »

It's amazing to me how slow mainstream society has been in coming to a general "condemnation" of smoking. 

Now only if they could do the same with every other harmful substance, alcohol, drugs, or otherwise.

Oh wait...a lot of people who condemn smoking one minute want other drugs legalized the next.  Roll Eyes
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2005, 07:43:51 PM »

smoking Izzy? smoking

How do statistics suck? They factual with data support a thesis/hypothesis...what u compared has no correlation to smoking or my other post.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2005, 07:47:22 PM »

Oh wait...a lot of people who condemn smoking one minute want other drugs legalized the next.? Roll Eyes

Such as?

I know you hate splitting hairs, and knee jerk reactions, but I had to ask....

Got an answer?
jgfnsr
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2005, 08:06:54 PM »

Oh wait...a lot of people who condemn smoking one minute want other drugs legalized the next.? Roll Eyes

Such as?

I know you hate splitting hairs, and knee jerk reactions, but I had to ask....

Got an answer?

You know exactly what I'm talking about SLCPUNK.

All drugs per se but, specifically, marijuana.

And before some pot-head starts telling me it's harmless or whatever, don't bother.  The fact is marijuana is harmful and addictive and anything like that should be discouraged.

It just seems to me very hypocritical that so many are finally against smoking because it's the "in thing" but often aren't against other harmful drugs.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2005, 08:10:17 PM »

If I knew what you were talking about, I would not ask.

You are very judgemental of others...it is boring.
jgfnsr
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2005, 08:12:49 PM »

That makes two of us pal.   ok
SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2005, 08:16:05 PM »

That makes two of us pal.? ?ok

(putting on suprise face)     Shocked

Wow!!! Never guessed you  would have pointed the finger out, when somebody called you on your hypocritical nature.....

We are talking about smoking being bad, good, indifferent, and you ramble on about how everybody who is against it is a hypocrite etc etc.

Check your head.
jgfnsr
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2005, 08:32:08 PM »

That makes two of us pal.? ?ok

(putting on suprise face)? ? ?Shocked

Wow!!! Never guessed you? would have pointed the finger out, when somebody called you on your hypocritical nature.....

We are talking about smoking being bad, good, indifferent, and you ramble on about how everybody who is against it is a hypocrite etc etc.

Check your head.

You really are impossible man.

I was simply pointing out that while it is a good thing that people have finally realized smoking is bad, the downside is many of the same people have yet to learn the exact same lesson regarding other harmful drugs.

Making an observation doesn't necessarily mean I'm making a judgement call. 
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2005, 03:41:50 AM »

most people start smoking around 15-16, and not too many of them quit.? Personal experience tells me I'm right... I don't know a single person who started smoking at 20.
hihi maybe i should have done some research before i created this topic  Embarrassed. i feel so stupid now.
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2005, 04:18:18 AM »

Shocked OMG what the fuck have i done. this thread is just gonna encourage people to smoke. i had no intension of doing that at all. this was just a stupid opinion i had when i was drunk one night. i hate myself so much now. fuck. DON'T SMOKE PEOPLE!!!!!!! man im just gonna get a new username now. try and guess what my new identity is. later days people. i wanna thank evry1 for all the usefull advice about girls,depresion etc. especially D and SLC PUNK. aleyose
im rickjames bitch
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2005, 04:27:06 AM »

now that everyone knows what i look like. if u happen to see walking down the street of your town PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!  nervous Cry
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2005, 05:56:05 AM »

Chill out man.

You dont need to create a new username! Wink

Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2005, 06:35:24 AM »

LOL, whatever, let him... I'm sure we could spot him before he even makes his first post.   Grin
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2005, 08:16:04 AM »

YOU CAN ALL GET FUCKED.

If I wanna smoke I will fuckin smoke I dont need some fuckin pussy tellin me that smokin is bad and im wastein my cash. SO FUCKIN WHAT. I dont smoke around little pussy fucks that tell me every little fact about smoking coz its my health and its also my money so unless i start steeling from you to buy smokes FUCK OFF

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2005, 08:24:10 AM »

YOU CAN ALL GET FUCKED.

If I wanna smoke I will fuckin smoke I dont need some fuckin pussy tellin me that smokin is bad and im wastein my cash. SO FUCKIN WHAT. I dont smoke around little pussy fucks that tell me every little fact about smoking coz its my health and its also my money so unless i start steeling from you to buy smokes FUCK OFF

Awesome..insult fuelled tripe.

Does this thread tell you what to do?
Do you do everything you read on the Internet?

Its peoples opinions on Smoking, if you dont wanna read it, then why dont you take your own advice?

usurper
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2005, 11:16:29 AM »

YOU CAN ALL GET FUCKED.

Looks like someone need's a cigarette.......
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2005, 02:59:42 PM »

How do statistics suck? They factual with data support a thesis/hypothesis...what u compared has no correlation to smoking or my other post.
Because life is not predictable, anything you can prove with statistics can not be 100% correct because there are always freak cases, different people react differently to cigarettes as you can see from the fact that rickjames bitch gave up smoking yet other board members find it hard to give them up.

smoking Izzy? smoking

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2005, 05:24:56 PM »

^ Man.

Statistics don't prove anything. All they do is point you in the direction of what is most likely to happen.

Statistics, you must remember, are man made, and can actually be completly explained. ie. you could work out mathmaticaly, actually, whether a flipped coin will be heads or tails using the known laws of physics.

And also, dude. Seriously. You've made a point and then used an example to prove a 'point' that is completly unrelated. In fact, Ill go back on that because your last sentance in fact proves nothing other than that which is already known.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2005, 05:40:13 PM »

Fair enough, the only point I'm trying to make is that I don't think people should smoke, especially children. I'm not really questioning the fact that statistics work, I'm just pointing out that whether their is or is not a 50/50 chance that somone could develop lung cancer, it's just not worth that 50% risk.

smoking Izzy? smoking

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2005, 08:01:56 PM »

Fair enough, the only point I'm trying to make is that I don't think people should smoke, especially children. I'm not really questioning the fact that statistics work, I'm just pointing out that whether their is or is not a 50/50 chance that somone could develop lung cancer, it's just not worth that 50% risk.

smoking Izzy? smoking

dude, i know people that started smoking in grade 6 and already they have breathing problems. these people cant even run a fucking lap before they need to stop for breath. smoking wouldnt be such a problem if the government wasnt so greedy.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2005, 01:13:17 AM »

YOU CAN ALL GET FUCKED.

Awesome..insult fuelled tripe.

Does this thread tell you what to do?
Do you do everything you read on the Internet?

Its peoples opinions on Smoking, if you dont wanna read it, then why dont you take your own advice?

People are sayin that I SHOULDNT smoke. I know I shouldnt smoke I know its bad for me But I continue to do it coz I enjoy it. So ROCK N' ROLL.
Im just sick of people sayin how bad it is and that im gunna die from smokin. Im sure no one on this board could give a fuck if I kicked the bucket.

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2005, 06:15:42 AM »

Noone said anything about the number of cigarettes that you smoke. Of course, if you smoke 2 packs a day since you're 13 years old, you're very likely to kick the bucket in a few decades.

I smoke 5-10 cigarettes a day and I fuckin love it. I don't have bad breath or yellow teeth and I am in perfect phisycal condition.

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2005, 11:02:22 AM »

People are sayin that I SHOULDNT smoke. I know I shouldnt smoke I know its bad for me But I continue to do it coz I enjoy it. So ROCK N' ROLL.
Im not sure i read anywhere that said Dead N Bloated should not smoke, unless im missing something!
Its a general discussion on smoking, if you dont wanna take the advice then dont!

Im just sick of people sayin how bad it is and that im gunna die from smokin. Im sure no one on this board could give a fuck if I kicked the bucket.

Your right, i wouldnt after that outburst earlier, you dont convey a very positive message to your peers when you have an outbreak like that, maybe you dont give a fuck, but insulting everyone doesnt get you very far.

For what its worth, i really enjoyed smoking, and i miss it sooooooo much, however i quit because of the dangers and the amount of blood and brown gunk i was coughing up every morning!

I do still smoke weed though and thats something im never gonna give up!

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2005, 11:09:07 AM »

smoking wouldnt be such a problem if the government wasnt so greedy.
Why not? Huh

smoking Izzy? smoking

R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2005, 11:23:10 AM »

smoking wouldnt be such a problem if the government wasnt so greedy.
Why not? Huh

smoking Izzy? smoking

Because they gain so much money from the taxes placed on it...if there was no tax on it, they would ban it!
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2005, 11:30:35 AM »

Ok, thanks

And to the people saying that this thread is trying to stop them from smoking, it's not, it was originaly encouraging people to smoke.

I do still smoke weed though and thats something im never gonna give up!
As long as you smoke it responsibly there won't be any physical effects from it

smoking Izzy? smoking

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2005, 01:00:03 PM »

"Don't do drugs, Drink milk"

famous quote

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2005, 08:39:39 PM »

famous quote

"Guns dont kill people...I do."

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
usurper
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2005, 06:04:10 PM »

famous quote

"Guns dont kill people...dis pimp right here do."

Sure....... I'll call Bubba in prison and tell him to get your anal lube ready because if you kill you'll get caught!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2005, 06:37:42 PM »

famous quote

Sure....... dis pimp right here'll call Bubba in dis motherfucking bitch prison n' tell him to get your anal lube ready because if youze kill youze'll get caught!

rofl Any fuckers in prison can try but ill take extra precautions...Soap on a Rope ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2005, 06:46:06 PM »

"In prison they pee in a cup and throw it on you, I saw it in a movie." ~ Homer Simpson
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

smoking Izzy? smoking

usurper
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2005, 07:39:52 PM »

famous quote

Sure....... dis pimp right here'll call Bubba in dis motherfucking bitch prison n' tell him to get your anal lube ready because if youze kill youze'll get caught!

rofl Any fuckers in prison can try but ill take extra precautions...Soap on a Rope ok

Dont bring anything slippery, and if they if you drop anything DON'T PICK IT UP, USE THE ROPE!
usurper
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2005, 07:44:25 PM »

"In prison they pee in a cup and throw it on you, I saw it in a movie." ~ Homer Simpson
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

smoking Izzy? smoking

Thats a fucking priceless quote!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: