Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 02:08:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Zakk Mentions Axl
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zakk Mentions Axl  (Read 12502 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2005, 06:26:56 AM »

looks like we have a new GNR bummer, i wont even waste my time with you. Go suck on axls silk worms.

html sucks
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2005, 06:47:13 AM »

Hey guys, please calm down and don't bash each other because you don't like the same things.

Zakk is cool and he's said nice things about Axl more than once in the past. There's nothing wrong with liking VR's album. I don't think it's that great but that's just my personal opinion.

How can you not call the new GNR "spaced out retards", they dress like fucking aliens when on show (not axl)

So you judge people by their physical appearance? Since someone maybe looks weird (according to some people) or doesn't wear a Metallica t-shirt, he's gotta be a "spaced out retard"? Glad to see you're open minded.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2005, 08:57:17 AM »

No, i watched that live in chicago 2002 and ones like wearing these crazy bright green things, one with bright white clothes and these crazy stripped socks pulled up and this derranged killer look hiarcut. And im not even goona comment on bucket head though hes left.

Anyways i like your post will you have a bit of sense in your posts unlike us retards.

html sucks
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2005, 02:56:19 PM »

Zack is an amazing guitar player.? If he would've joined up with GN'R that might've been the greatest guitar duo in history.? And the stuff they would have came up with would've have been way crazier than anything on Contraband.? Not to say I don't like Contraband.? It's a good album, but Slash's guitar work on it pales in comparision to the stuff he did in GN'R or even the Snakepit.? Hearing Zack and Slash trading off solos and spitting out riffs would have been awe inspiring.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2005, 02:58:58 PM »

GNR would have been all heavy and badass lol  beer

html sucks
Elrothiel
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2005, 06:46:51 PM »

I can't believe that some of you actually think Zakk Wylde is a boring guitar player!!! He's one of the most skilled guitarists around today! Him, Jerry Cantrell, and Slash are the only guitar heroes left! Sure, Slash is a dick, but he has the ability to play kickass guitar, even though it doesn't show in Contraband. Jerry Cantrell rocks, and Zakk Wylde is SO not boring!!!!
You people who think its all the same generic heavy metal are WRONG!!! Listen to Hangover Music, or Mafia, and then tell me you were bored!! Hangover Music is fucking amazing, and I'd say heavily fucking influenced by Axl!! Just fucking listen to Once More and tell me that you didn't hear it! Tell me you didn't hear the fucking INFLUENCE!! But then listen to Doomsday Jesus on The Blessed Hellride and tell me you weren't fucking blown away by it!!
Zakk Wylde plays amazing guitar, and I think he'd be good for Axl! If he'd joined Gn'R back in 95, we'd have had ChiDem by now, and lemme tell you, from what I've read, Zakk Wylde is a fucking down to earth guy, and because he ain't no yes man, he'd put some sense back in Axl. That's what I think anyway.
Call me a fucking psychopathic Zakk Wylde fan, I don't care. I'm actually an Axl Rose fan. I just happen to think that Zakk Wylde kicks fucking ass and his guitar playing fucking rules!
He's on the same level as Slash, only he doesn't talk shit about Axl in the press, and he doesn't appear to lie. Like Slash does. Ha, I'll bet there was some fuckin tension when Slash and Zakk were playin guitar together that one time... you could probably have cut it with a fuckin chainsaw!
But.... you people need to fuckin get a grip and realize who is good and who is crap. I ain't saying Slash is crap, cuz he ain't. He has the ability to play some great motherfuckin guitar, but Zakk isn't a dick about it.
That's all I'm saying, and if you Zakk Haters want to unload on me, feel free, just don't expect me to care, OK.
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2005, 06:58:29 PM »

how you can call Contraband boring is beyond me, I believe it to be the best rock record of the last 7 or 8 years

rofl in honor of Comic book guy: Worst post ever. ok
worst post ever? Take your mouth off Axl's dick and stop listening to your shitty silk worms and rhyiad bootlegs. GNR is dead, no album, joke of a tour, etc. I saw the 02 tour, Ive been a diehard GNR fan nearly from the beginning and still am. Contraband captures the energy and attidude that GNR had in appetite days,VR and Contraband have attitude and kick ass , Axl &Co are cheesy fluff

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
jgfnsr
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2005, 07:35:36 PM »

I hope that nobody has mistaken me from thinking that Zakk Wylde is a "boring" guitarist.

Far from it.

He's one of the best heavy-metal guiatar players ever.  I just don't think he would have meshed well with a definitive hard-rock band like Guns N' Roses.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2005, 12:51:10 PM »

zakk is funny on that DVD. He keeps saying limp bizkit suck cocks, and says fuck iraq alot lmao.

html sucks
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2005, 01:11:08 PM »

Take your mouth off Axl's dick and stop listening to your shitty silk worms and rhyiad bootlegs. GNR is dead, no album, joke of a tour, etc. I saw the 02 tour, Ive been a diehard GNR fan nearly from the beginning and still am. Contraband captures the energy and attidude that GNR had in appetite days,VR and Contraband have attitude and kick ass , Axl &Co are cheesy fluff

Why don't you just go troll somewhere else. Please, fuck off, and take mrlee with you.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2005, 01:15:36 PM »

Take your mouth off Axl's dick and stop listening to your shitty silk worms and rhyiad bootlegs. GNR is dead, no album, joke of a tour, etc. I saw the 02 tour, Ive been a diehard GNR fan nearly from the beginning and still am. Contraband captures the energy and attidude that GNR had in appetite days,VR and Contraband have attitude and kick ass , Axl &Co are cheesy fluff

Why don't you just go troll somewhere else. Please, fuck off, and take mrlee with you.

was there really any need for that shit for brains? No not at all you complete asshole.

html sucks
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2005, 01:21:55 PM »

was there really any need for that shit for brains? No not at all you complete asshole.

Are you really that clueless or are you just acting?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2005, 12:57:09 PM »

Are you really that clueless or are you just acting?

/jarmo

sorry i am unawares to what that old phrase means, other than some cheap american series.

html sucks
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 02:18:57 PM »

I like Zakk Wylde, but he can be a real closed-minded idiot. Same goes for Slash and anyone else who thinks rock/music is a responsibility.

I'm glad he's not in GNR, same with Slash. I'd rather hear them doing what they do.

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 02:57:22 PM »

Zakk is about as overrated as they come.  All his songs sound the same, solos the same, and the same cheesey ass lyrics.  His music is a shortcut to thinking.  There is only one true guitar God and that is Tom Morello.  Everyone else is fighting fot the second best guitar player.
jgfnsr
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 03:06:54 PM »

Zakk is about as overrated as they come.? All his songs sound the same, solos the same, and the same cheesey ass lyrics.? His music is a shortcut to thinking.? There is only one true guitar God and that is Tom Morello.? Everyone else is fighting fot the second best guitar player.

Within his own "sphere" of being a heavy-metal guitarist, Zakk Wylde is hardly overrated.  Hell, not just any half-decent ax man could Randy Rhoads' shoes, but Zakk did.

As far as Morello is concerned, he is also one hell of a guitarist, but claiming he is numero uno is a stretch.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 03:16:37 PM »

Zakk's great like tony the tiger would say.

Morello is only slightly innovative to make up for his lack of skill, that's about it.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2005, 05:02:34 PM »

sorry i am unawares to what that old phrase means, other than some cheap american series.

It means, how about you grow up and talk like an adult.
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2005, 05:12:42 PM »

Zakk is cool as hell and a badass guitar player but it wouldn't have worked with GN'R, I would like to see Zakk and Slash work together maybe slash should make an apperence on the next B.L.S album.

Off topic:I would also like to see Zakk work with Vinnie Paul,Rex Brown, and Phil Anselmo.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2005, 06:36:51 PM »

It means, how about you grow up and talk like an adult.

no basically what you are saying is, you dont like what i have to say because i have different views to you. You obviously dont like people having oppinions.

html sucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: