Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:01:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Family Guy (Discussion, Newly leaked Episode, Old Episodes etc...)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Family Guy (Discussion, Newly leaked Episode, Old Episodes etc...)  (Read 4008 times)
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« on: April 24, 2005, 02:19:43 AM »

So has anyone seen the new leaked episode its sooooooo sick and awesome!

Fuck All Y'all
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 10:22:35 AM »

no. where can i get it and what's it like. can't wait for the new series to start....
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 10:48:07 AM »

I'm concerned - look at every other cartoon comedy - Futurama, Simpsons etc etc, they always lose their cutting edge very quickly and forget that they are supposed to be comedies.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 01:07:04 PM »

www.torrentreactor.net

has it , believe me the new family guy has not lost any edge its so amazing and yet so offensive.

Fuck All Y'all
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 05:51:32 PM »

LOL, The Simpsons didn't even know they were a comedy until the 3rd or 4th season.... fuck, I watched the first season of the Simpsons front to back and I laughed maybe once.

I have faith that Family Guy has enough good ideas to make new episodes worthwhile.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 10:24:31 PM »

I'm concerned - look at every other cartoon comedy - Futurama, Simpsons etc etc, they always lose their cutting edge very quickly and forget that they are supposed to be comedies.....
I'm sorry but Futurama never had the chance to lose it's touch. 72 episodes and they're all great.  confused  Roll Eyes

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 01:37:00 AM »

i watched the new family guy.

i laughed the whole way through. from beginning to end. it hasnt lost its touch at all.

it even has a north by north west reference with a fight scene on top of mount rushmore.

still offensive.

"Christians don't believe in gravity" hihi

and the scene with pinochio is a little disturbing. nervous
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 10:33:08 PM »

Family Guy's return episode was great, laughed the whole twenty minutes.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 03:41:06 AM »

The new episode of Family Guy was hilarious, all the spirit of the original episodes.  I laughed the whole way through, although I must admit that I didn't really get the Pinnochio bit. Can someone explain that to me?

I also watched a bit of that American Dad show afterwards, but it really really sucked.  It's almost a carbon copy of Family Guy.  Yeah, I know it's the same creators, but geez, couldn't they think of a better idea??  The fish and the alien were such lame attempts to copy the success of Stewie and Brian that I really just couldn't finish watching the show.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2005, 05:11:18 AM »

I'm sorry but Futurama never had the chance to lose it's touch. 72 episodes and they're all great.? confused? Roll Eyes

Wakey wakey! 72 episodes - yeah, because of course thats not enough time....Roll Eyes

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2005, 08:27:59 AM »

The new episode of Family Guy was hilarious, all the spirit of the original episodes.? I laughed the whole way through, although I must admit that I didn't really get the Pinnochio bit. Can someone explain that to me?

I also watched a bit of that American Dad show afterwards, but it really really sucked.? It's almost a carbon copy of Family Guy.? Yeah, I know it's the same creators, but geez, couldn't they think of a better idea??? The fish and the alien were such lame attempts to copy the success of Stewie and Brian that I really just couldn't finish watching the show.

i laughed maybe two times in american dad. it sucked. seth mcfarlane said on letterman when asked what the deal was with american dad and he said "its basically the same show".

i laughed the whole way through family guy. haven't done that since i saw an episode for the first time, the brocholi one with william shatner too.

c'mon matt do i really have to explain the pinochio part. you know pinochio's nose grows when he lies right. watch that scene again. Gipetto was bending over infront of pinichio's nose and asking him if he stole a cookie from the cookie jar. instead of lying pinochio says yeah he did take it. Gipetto was trying to get him to lie so pinochio's nose would grow and well..........you get the idea. it was clear as day when i saw it. completely obscene and just wrong.......which what makes family guy so great.
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2005, 09:17:22 AM »

the pinocchio bit was a little too obvious for my liking. i'm so  happy the show hasn't lost its edge. i thought after a few years out it might not still have it - but it does.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 10:36:30 PM »

I fucking forgot about the first episode back. crying

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: