Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 02:40:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228032 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Why Piss On Weiland??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why Piss On Weiland??  (Read 28684 times)
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »

stp and scott's solo work owns contraband and everything slash and duff ever did.

But on VR ?? scott blows.

Why ? Idunno, all of a sudden he's wearing leather and having this fucking attitude. It doesn't suit him. It looks and sounds fake.

STP owns, VR? blows.

Everything you have stated here is false. Here is scott trying something different. Would you want to do the same fucking thing that you did ten years ago. Scott is a glam rocker through and through. Suits Slash and Duff, and is he ideal L.A. rock attitude.

Owns slash and duff? Are you kidding? I don't see dean deleo having his own signature guitars. And people screaming for dean before shows. As much as I like his work, dean is no Slash. Get a fucking clue.

Everything I stated is false? Are we talking about history here? Slash is god but face it, snakepit sucks compared to GNR, and yes STP is better than Snakepit, slash guitar work is? better than Dean but as a whole, STP owns snakepit. Don't make it a Dean Vs Slash battle, because it ain't. As for Scott trying something different, he did, if you knew something about STP you would know that Core sounds very different from Shangri la dee da and the latter sounds nothing like 12 bar blues. "Where's the man" and "Son" own every song on Contraband. But I don't blame Scott, It's not his fault that VR sucks, it's his fake chemistry with Slash and his short boring and uninspired solos.

You're just another VR fan in denial.

Get a clue, wake up and smell the coffee: You Have bad taste.
 peace hihi
No dumbass, I was a VR fan in denial until I caught a show. And you are wrong again. I think Scott was the weakest link on Contraband. He had just gotten out of Rehab for the thousandth time.
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2005, 08:35:09 PM »

stp and scott's solo work owns contraband and everything slash and duff ever did.

Why ? Idunno, all of a sudden he's wearing leather and having this fucking attitude. It doesn't suit him. It looks and sounds fake.

STP owns, VR? blows.

Everything you have stated here is false. Here is scott trying something different. Would you want to do the same fucking thing that you did ten years ago. Scott is a glam rocker through and through. Suits Slash and Duff, and is he ideal L.A. rock attitude.

Owns slash and duff? Are you kidding? I don't see dean deleo having his own signature guitars. And people screaming for dean before shows. As much as I like his work, dean is no Slash. Get a fucking clue.

Everything I stated is false? Are we talking about history here? Slash is god but face it, snakepit sucks compared to GNR, and yes STP is better than Snakepit, slash guitar work is? better than Dean but as a whole, STP owns snakepit. Don't make it a Dean Vs Slash battle, because it ain't. As for Scott trying something different, he did, if you knew something about STP you would know that Core sounds very different from Shangri la dee da and the latter sounds nothing like 12 bar blues. "Where's the man" and "Son" own every song on Contraband. But I don't blame Scott, It's not his fault that VR sucks, it's his fake chemistry with Slash and his short boring and uninspired solos.

peace hihi
Hey also, I wanted to point out one more thing. STP was not that good of a band either. And if you knew anything about STP, you would realize that the reason Core sounds different from the rest of their albums, is because of dean.
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2005, 12:38:30 AM »

Man, it seems the longer Axl deprives his minions of his stupid little album the dumber his diehard fans get.

There does seem to be a direct correlation.

A year ago I didn't think they could possibly get any dumber. I was wrong.

I can't imagine what kind of posts we'll be seeing a year from now.

No, you just showed how fucking stupid people can be.? ok

/jarmo

yeah, u told him..........................NOT!   Although i must admit, i do feel a little bad 4 u jarms, of all the guys to have based a site on, u know? Then, constantly having to come up with lame ass defenses & denials & always having to side with retards, must get pretty old.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2005, 04:44:31 AM »

STP owns, VR? blows.

peace hihi
No dumbass, I was a VR fan in denial until I caught a show. And you are wrong again. I think Scott was the weakest link on Contraband. He had just gotten out of Rehab for the thousandth time.

Hey also, I wanted to point out one more thing. STP was not that good of a band either. And if you knew anything about STP, you would realize that the reason Core sounds different from the rest of their albums, is because of dean.

Ah I love it when internet haters have to resort to insults on a message board, it proves they have already lost the debate. I was at the VR show in Berlin when they got booed? hihi it was hilarious ! (so much for changing one's mind after seeing a concert) Scott has been in and out rehab for the thousanth time....... well he should be used to it by now Tongue why would this time be any different ? 12 bar blues was done under hard circumstances as well and it came out great. Scott is awesome, in or out of rehab, that's why I blame slash for VR's mediocrity. And if you knew anything about STP you would know that Scott was the main reason why the rest of the albums sound different, less grunge and more DOORS influence stuff.? But you don't, you're just making stuff up to try and sound like you know what you're talking about, well keep on dancing in circles? ok

ps: you wanna smell that bloody coffee ? 'cause I think it's cold now !? hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
St.heathen
VIP

I Won't Be Told Anymore

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2005, 06:29:22 AM »

I think people have a go at Scott  because they are bored.  What's the bet the people that still have a problem with him, already made their minds up before they actually heard anything?   They are bitter that he is not Axl, they are bitter that They didn't choose an old schooler like Seb Bach and at that point they knew they wouldn't like this band.

When people have a go at him for being a wasted  junkie then you know what kind of people they are.  No experience of life and no sense of understanding.

If Axl was out there doing what he should be doing, i don't think these people would waste their time posting such strong comments on someone they apparently don't like.

And i'm wondering whats so good about them being booed?  I mean unless your a retarded teenager - to be amused by musicians getting booed is a bit sad.

It's a mass of confusion like the lies they sell to you !
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2005, 11:22:11 AM »

Man, it seems the longer Axl deprives his minions of his stupid little album the dumber his diehard fans get.

so true, so true, Im embarrassed for all the ignorant Axl worship, I love Axl's musical talent, but the guy is an ego maniac asshole who treats fans like garbage, Scott kicks ass, VR would have been a joke with Bach or Todd, and they currently are anything but a joke, I dont care what happenned in Germany, they love David Hasselhoff over there, need I say more. In the States they kick every cities ass they play and get tons of radio play and critical acclaim

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2005, 11:58:39 AM »

I dont care what happenned in Germany, they love David Hasselhoff over there

so what? the U.S. loves Britney Spears and 50 cent  hihi

mike_giuliana
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2005, 12:18:14 PM »

Scott cant write good lyrics. He can't sing the gnr songs that they play on tour right. He absolutely murders them. He sucks plain and simple.

you talk more shit then anyone I have ever met.. Let me tell you the stp albums blow away anything new gnr has done.. The man has had many hits, so your argument is moot.... Scott can't write but you are the one who was cumming in his pants over a shitty 32 second clip of irs.. Your opinion is bias ,just like your board is.. You'll love the idea richard is playing with some 80's one hit wonder nena, but anything everyone who was once in gnr does sucks.. If slash did that he would be a sell out.. Your opinions are just the same you never see good in one song, anything outside of new gnr..
People piss on weiland for the same reasons they piss on metallica, ozzy, zakk wylde motley crue (vince) kurt cobain, dee snider, josh holmes, etc.. If you say one thing bad about axl everyone needs a tissue and says they suck
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2005, 12:31:23 PM »

so true, so true, Im embarrassed for all the ignorant Axl worship, I love Axl's musical talent, but the guy is an ego maniac asshole who treats fans like garbage, Scott kicks ass, VR would have been a joke with Bach or Todd, and they currently are anything but a joke, I dont care what happenned in Germany, they love David Hasselhoff over there, need I say more. In the States they kick every cities ass they play and get tons of radio play and critical acclaim

I agree. Woody is merely a pecker. Hate scott all you want to. It won't bring Axl any closer to you. I won't get started on what Germany has produced or ever been a fan of(Scorpions). Scott Weiland is doing a great job like it or not. And because you are dumbass, and I made that apparent to you and everyone else here, does not mean that I lost anything. I merely stated the obvious.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 12:35:08 PM by electricmage » Logged
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2005, 12:33:47 PM »

I agree with this also. You people are pathetic. You post more then 25 pages full of crap while you wait to hear a single from Axl and co. on the radio. Then post another 25+ pages for a concert in Ga. that I was smart enough to brush off. You people actually thought Axl was going to show up at some bumfuck town bar? You people make me laugh. Get a life.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2005, 12:39:43 PM »

Scott cant write good lyrics. He can't sing the gnr songs that they play on tour right. He absolutely murders them. He sucks plain and simple.

you talk more shit then anyone I have ever met.. Let me tell you the stp albums blow away anything new gnr has done.. The man has had many hits, so your argument is moot.... Scott can't write but you are the one who was cumming in his pants over a shitty 32 second clip of irs.. Your opinion is bias ,just like your board is.. You'll love the idea richard is playing with some 80's one hit wonder nena, but anything everyone who was once in gnr does sucks.. If slash did that he would be a sell out.. Your opinions are just the same you never see good in one song, anything outside of new gnr..
People piss on weiland for the same reasons they piss on metallica, ozzy, zakk wylde motley crue (vince) kurt cobain, dee snider, josh holmes, etc.. If you say one thing bad about axl everyone needs a tissue and says they suck

Oh yeah sure mike. Man you cant stand for anyone to say anything bad bout scott or vr. Fact is contraband IS subpar. You can try and refute that but its a fact. They could have done WAY better then they did. But I forgot anything slash and co does is gold in your eyes  Roll Eyes
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2005, 12:49:41 PM »

Hate scott all you want to.

Learn to read. I'm bashing Slash, not scott.

Insult me all you want, It won't make contraband sound good.  Cheesy

mike_giuliana
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2005, 12:53:54 PM »

Oh yeah sure mike. Man you cant stand for anyone to say anything bad bout scott or vr. Fact is contraband IS subpar. You can try and refute that but its a fact. They could have done WAY better then they did. But I forgot anything slash and co does is gold in your eyes? Roll Eyes

but you never have one good thing to say.. ?I can at least say I like or don't like something.. ?I can see people say something bad about vr, it's just when it's the same people who always say the same things over and over it's like you hate them so why bother.? You don't have to like scott or CB, but you show big time favortism everytime you post in regards to new gnr to anything else the ex members have done..
I don't hear a 32 second teaser from a crap demo and say instant classic or the best thing ever.. That is just crazy talk.. When I heard the Sucketrain Blues trailor I was like good start I'll wait till I hear the entire song.... Just like you love new gnr tunes, I really like CB, but I can say I don't love every song.. I can say some new gnr tunes have potential.... Your the kind of guy that says that curl haired loser.. You are supposed to be a gnr fan, yet you have all bad thing to say about the real members of gnr.. If you were willing to give them a chance you would say well I look forward to their second album.. ?I just don't get your hate, your board uses very revolting instead of velvet revolver, it's just fucking childish, how can one take your opinions as fair when it's just bullshit.. You are the same way as chinese reds, nothing but bashing everything not inolved with axl;'s band.. You can have all trhe opinions you want but don't act like they are ever reasonable or fair in anyway.. I didn't lobe every new gnr song but I look forward to hearing the album..
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2005, 12:58:33 PM »

Oh yeah sure mike. Man you cant stand for anyone to say anything bad bout scott or vr. Fact is contraband IS subpar. You can try and refute that but its a fact. They could have done WAY better then they did. But I forgot anything slash and co does is gold in your eyes  Roll Eyes

but you never have one good thing to say..  I can at least say I like or don't like something..  I can see people say something bad about vr, it's just when it's the same people who always say the same things over and over it's like you hate them so why bother.? You don't have to like scott or CB, but you show big time favortism everytime you post in regards to new gnr to anything else the ex members have done..
I don't hear a 32 second teaser from a crap demo and say instant classic or the best thing ever.. That is just crazy talk.. When I heard the Sucketrain Blues trailor I was like good start I'll wait till I hear the entire song.... Just like you love new gnr tunes, I really like CB, but I can say I don't love every song.. I can say some new gnr tunes have potential.... Your the kind of guy that says that curl haired loser.. You are supposed to be a gnr fan, yet you have all bad thing to say about the real members of gnr.. If you were willing to give them a chance you would say well I look forward to their second album..  I just don't get your hate, your board uses very revolting instead of velvet revolver, it's just fucking childish, how can one take your opinions as fair when it's just bullshit.. You are the same way as chinese reds, nothing but bashing everything not inolved with axl;'s band.. You can have all trhe opinions you want but don't act like they are ever reasonable or fair in anyway.. I didn't lobe every new gnr song but I look forward to hearing the album..

that really shows how stupid you really are, because that is me. And so what we dont want vr on our board? There wouldnt need to be a word censor if people would stop posting about them over there.

Why should i look forward to their second album when I dint like the first? hmm That seems stupid. Yeah Im really gonna like the second one lol. Its pretty much going to be the same as contraband with weak lyrics and subpar music and solos.
mike_giuliana
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2005, 01:04:07 PM »

i said you are chinese reds moron.. Did I have to spell out you are the same as CR at the other board for you to understand that.. Did I just guess you would kno who he was.. Damn you are dumb  You said the band has potential you said they have more talent then what they put out so by saying that would show you migh think thier sophmore effort would be better.. I know you never even bothered anyways, you're that type of guy..

Only babies block words ,they want a board that is their own fantasy land yet they come over to the vr sections on other's boards and disresept the section hihi They want resepctr for their boards yet the talk shit on other boards..  You want positive talk about new gnr on your board but you don't mind shitting on others in their vr section,.. Such a hypocrit...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2005, 01:09:55 PM »

i said you are chinese reds moron.. Did I have to spell out you are the same as CR at the other board for you to understand that.. Did I just guess you would kno who he was.. Damn you are dumb  You said the band has potential you said they have more talent then what they put out so by saying that would show you migh think thier sophmore effort would be better.. I know you never even bothered anyways, you're that type of guy..

Only babies block words ,they want a board that is their own fantasy land yet they come over to the vr sections on other's boards and disresept the section hihi They want resepctr for their boards yet the talk shit on other boards..  You want positive talk about new gnr on your board but you don't mind shitting on others in their vr section,.. Such a hypocrit...

why dont you just go back to your little board called the vr strip. Maybe if you beg a little more spike will let you be a mod  ok
mike_giuliana
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2005, 01:12:42 PM »

i said you are chinese reds moron.. Did I have to spell out you are the same as CR at the other board for you to understand that.. Did I just guess you would kno who he was.. Damn you are dumb? You said the band has potential you said they have more talent then what they put out so by saying that would show you migh think thier sophmore effort would be better.. I know you never even bothered anyways, you're that type of guy..

Only babies block words ,they want a board that is their own fantasy land yet they come over to the vr sections on other's boards and disresept the section hihi They want resepctr for their boards yet the talk shit on other boards..? You want positive talk about new gnr on your board but you don't mind shitting on others in their vr section,.. Such a hypocrit...

why dont you just go back to your little board called the vr strip. Maybe if you beg a little more spike will let you be a mod? ok

go back to fantasy land, oh I mean the thenewguns rofl
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2005, 01:15:11 PM »

why dont you just go back to your little board called the vr strip. Maybe if you beg a little more spike will let you be a mod  ok

go back to fantasy land, oh I mean the thenewguns rofl

mike let me ask you a question now. why do you even read the board if you hate it so much? (now i know your going to say why do you read the vrsection then blah blah blah. so ill say that now. Someone asked why people dont like scott so i answered. you on the other had will read an entire board dedicated to something you hate. and yes you do hate the new abnd. why is that?)
Evolution
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2005, 01:41:41 PM »

Jeezo folks. Why can't VR and GNR fans just get along. You both are fans of Slash,Duff and Matt? Just calm down no
mike_giuliana
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2005, 02:18:16 PM »

Jeezo folks. Why can't VR and GNR fans just get along. You both are fans of Slash,Duff and Matt? Just calm down no

I am a fan of gnr dude... Trust me though not everyone is a fan of those guys you mentioned above.. I am though.. beer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: