Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:12:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Please Help me find my husband a great gift
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please Help me find my husband a great gift  (Read 6740 times)
jenn2575
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: May 11, 2005, 03:06:49 AM »

Hiya my name is Jennifer and my husband and i are having our anniversary next month and he loves Guns n Roses...
to be more specific he loves slash....i want to get him a framed poster of him for his entertainment room.
i dont know much of Guns n Roses but he did take me to see Velvet revolvers last summer and they kicked butt...
if you have any info please feel free to post thanks so much

ok
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 03:14:24 AM by jenn2575 » Logged
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 03:22:08 AM »

Well, Slash is the one with the dark curly hair: http://images.google.fi/images?q=slash&hl=fi Hope that helps Cheesy

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
jenn2575
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 03:39:45 AM »

thanks now i know which one to look for i appericate the tip.......can i ask one more thing which would you prefer a framed poster or a tee shirt?
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 03:41:49 AM »

on the honeymoon, rip into him and tell him you'v got an appitite for destruction

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 03:44:19 AM »

I'd say a framed poster is a better choice, because a lot of people prefer not to wear "band" shirts.. Depends on your hubby and his style I guess.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
jenn2575
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 12:29:16 PM »

well that explains why he got upset when i wore his Velvet Revolver tee shirt huh lol should have gotten a manual with that shirt lol confused
jenn2575
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 12:53:37 PM »

think this will be okay?

http://artwork.barewalls.com/product/framer.exe?ArtworkID=174470&thumbs=1&productid=202436

and you have been very helpful thank you
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2005, 03:59:55 PM »

Im being dead serious here

buy the poster and then put on some GNR and listen to it real loud and make the wildest,craziest love to him while listening to his fav GNR songs

sounds crazy, but I promise that will make his year ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2005, 04:49:57 PM »

a spoon

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
jenn2575
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 11:39:59 PM »

not really sure which ones are his favorite ones can you give me the names of some good ones?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 12:45:51 AM »

Im being dead serious here

buy the poster and then put on some GNR and listen to it real loud and make the wildest,craziest love to him while listening to his fav GNR songs

sounds crazy, but I promise that will make his year ok

Yea, avoid the Victoria secrets get-up. You should dress up like Slash and jump his bones.....
journey
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 01:19:51 AM »

not really sure which ones are his favorite ones can you give me the names of some good ones?

Are you asking which GN'R songs are good? Well, they're all great, and if he's a huge fan he'll probably enjoy any of them. You should stay away from the overplayed songs, such as, Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine. For a romantic anniversary setting, put on It's So Easy, Rocket Queen, (just kidding). "So Fine", "Patience", and "Think About You" are romantic GN'R songs.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 01:29:53 AM by journey » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 03:19:13 AM »

I dont consider GNR to be a romantic band, so play the loudest, most rockin GNR songs, any will do, go to Victoria Secret *SLC's fav shop, sometimes he looks around for hours by himself hihi* get a black leather bra with a black thong, buy a little whip and boy will he be fuckin happy,shocked,surprised and grateful.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jenn2575
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 10:50:59 AM »

he is gonna be sooooo suprised none of this is like me at all lol....but i am gonna take all of your advice and it will be one anniversary he wont forget. lol ok  you all are better then a party planner
SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2005, 10:14:50 PM »

Victoria Secret *SLC's fav shop, sometimes he looks around for hours by himself hihi*

Hey, don't knock it dude...it's comfortable and it gets hot down here in Florida!

Nothing wrong with listening to liberal radio, and clean the house in a VS thong....
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »

Victoria Secret *SLC's fav shop, sometimes he looks around for hours by himself hihi*

Hey, don't knock it dude...it's comfortable and it gets hot down here in Florida!

Nothing wrong with listening to liberal radio, and clean the house in a VS thong....
good Lord Roll Eyes   T H A T  I would pay to see hihi

SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2005, 10:26:30 PM »

good Lord Roll Eyes? ?T H A T? I would pay to see hihi

It's very similar to Axl's snake dance....but with a broom...
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2005, 10:33:05 PM »

hehhe, ok, I am responsible for this thread digressing further but I can help myself...SLCPUNK..sounds interesting but I find a vacuum would make you look far more sexy, plus the suction power...unspoken but implied... hihi

Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2005, 11:13:04 PM »

hehhe, ok, I am responsible for this thread digressing further but I can help myself...SLCPUNK..sounds interesting but I find a vacuum would make you look far more sexy, plus the suction power...unspoken but implied... hihi

hihi  Yes, we need pics!  This thread didn't digress, she needs pics to know exactly what to buy.  Come on, be her model.  Cheesy

Why don't you just....
SLCPUNK
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2005, 03:06:17 AM »

hihi? Yes, we need pics!? This thread didn't digress, she needs pics to know exactly what to buy.? Come on, be her model.? Cheesy

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on a my " 2006 Men-in-touch-with-their-feminine-side-calender" as we speak. Decembers shot is me vacuming my car floor mats with a dirt devil, scantily-clad in a "Freedom thong"

Should be ready for release near the end of this year. I'll send you both free and signed copy from yours truly.

All profits will be donated to the "Hillary Clinton for president" fund.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 03:08:38 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
jenn2575
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2005, 10:56:01 AM »

awww man i have to wait til the end of the year i wanted to give that to him for our anniversary lol think i can get a copy early lol jk you all are too funny
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: