Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:31:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  America are gun nuts!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: America are gun nuts!!!!  (Read 18792 times)
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 04:23:15 PM »

it doesnt matter if you voted for him or not, Bush is gonna get in anyway the cheat!!

Curupt as fuck!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2005, 05:08:14 PM »

Yeah, Rocket Queen, You are a dumbass for voting for that piece of shit from Texas.  You must be a millionare or a powerful corporate CEO because that is all the Bush Regime cares for.  Sorry about your low IQ.
MCT
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2005, 05:20:56 PM »

Moore's got some balls on him!!

Yeah, fat ones...
GnRNightrain
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2005, 05:26:37 PM »

you voted for Bush....you are an idiot!!

let me know what ya think of him when he sends you to war!!

he dont give a fuck about you, havent you seen Farenheight
I think it is so amusing that this guy is bashing america and calling us stupid. ?As Izzy's post pointed out, this guy is hardly a bright spot on this board. ?In addition, he makes his claim about america on movies that he watches from Michael Moore. ?haha. ?At least I know a lot of the anti-americanism out there is based on ignorant idiots who get their news proven untrue anti-US propogandists. ?You are sad Clintron, gilld1. ?Before you start throwing mud at americans, look at the mirror. ?Think about where you are getting your news and whether it is objective. ?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2005, 05:41:48 PM »

I suggest Clintron takes a break from posting until he deals with the issues he has.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2005, 06:50:41 PM »

im not anti american at all, but your gun laws are fucked, and your president is fucked, thats all.

nothin' against American's at all Sad

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2005, 06:54:46 PM »

I think it is so amusing that this guy is bashing america and calling us stupid. ?As Izzy's post pointed out, this guy is hardly a bright spot on this board. ?In addition, he makes his claim about america on movies that he watches from Michael Moore. ?haha. ?At least I know a lot of the anti-americanism out there is based on ignorant idiots who get their news proven untrue anti-US propogandists. ?You are sad Clintron, gilld1. ?Before you start throwing mud at americans, look at the mirror. ?Think about where you are getting your news and whether it is objective. ?

well is what MM says not true??

im not calling Americans stupid

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2005, 10:49:04 PM »

Funny though. He blasts Clinton in that movie, but the right wing didn't get all pissy about that.....
Funny though.? You blast the comment that sticks up for America, instead of the 5 that throw mud at it.

I don't take things so personal either.

Such a young guy you are and get your panties in a wad so easily.
GnRNightrain
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2005, 11:07:50 PM »

Funny though. He blasts Clinton in that movie, but the right wing didn't get all pissy about that.....
Funny though.? You blast the comment that sticks up for America, instead of the 5 that throw mud at it.

Just pointing out what I thought was an interesting observation.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:09:23 PM by GnRNightrain » Logged
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2005, 11:10:32 PM »

is Micheal Moore full of shit or what dude??

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2005, 11:24:38 PM »

Just pointing out what I thought was an interesting observation.

I guess.

I ignore what I think it worthy of being ignored. You can try to translate that into meaning something, but I find it tough to believe that you can explain my feelings on something if I don't address in the first place. Guess you are a mind reader.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2005, 11:42:42 PM »

Just saw Micheal Moore's Bowling for Colembine movie and it blew me away, just like Farenheight 911.

Man, no offense to you guys but, America's one crazy place, Bush needs to be shot!!

Gee i really wish G Dubya would impose the gun laws like Saddam, Hitler, Stallin and quite a few other dictators in the past have cause then really umm yea the jews nor the kurds never thought that whole communities of them could be wiped out with no defense....? yea im an american and i dont really care what the fuck u have to say about our politics or gun laws and oh yea i voted for bush and i dont really feel that im an idiot...? ?Im sure Benny Franklin and Tommy Jefferson would be very proud if we abolished the 2nd amendment

It was just reported by CNN today that Bush is being asked to explain a secret memo that said ' "intelligence and facts were being fixed" to support the Iraq war ,well before the president brought the issue to Congress for approval.'

White house still has not answered....and the gun is smoking!!!!

Maybe you should re-evaluate what made you vote the way you did.

Personally I think our founding fathers would be ashamed of what America politics has become.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2005, 12:09:27 AM »

It is crazy how easy it is to get a gun here.they should really do some thing to make it a bite harder to get one over here.

Also I didn?t vote for Bush .

As far a MM goes ,I enjoy watching his movies but I wouldn?t take everything he says a the Truth . After all he is in the business of make movies . And some time the truth gets in the way of hat makes a good movie

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
journey
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2005, 01:40:36 AM »

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."
- Winston Churchill

The U.S. needs to change its gun laws. Too many idiots have guns. It's like the predators' have all the rights. Innocent people are murdered everyday by vicious fucks wth guns. I see no justice in that.

*pardon my profanity*

« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 01:45:06 AM by journey » Logged
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2005, 02:18:29 AM »

id agree that we are gun obsessed here in the USA. but i know that im not, never have been. im a lot more into entertainment with knives axes chainsaws or just physical beatings than i ever was a gun movie.

cluster fuck message board

http://fsentertainment.proboards37.com
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2005, 06:06:36 AM »

#1. We Americans are not obsessed with guns. A few centuries ago, owning a gun was the norm. Today, it isn't. The majority of people are ignorant and fearful of guns and don't understand the people who do know how important guns are. If anything, we need more guns.

#2. Moore and other ultra-liberals scare moderates away from the Democratic party even more than fundamentalists scare moderates away from the Republicans. That movie (and other extreme liberal media) probably cost John Kerry the election.

#3. We DO have gun laws, and they don't work. Criminals will know how to get guns because they break the law anyway. Law abiding citizens aren't going to abuse their 2nd amendment rights.

#4. Most gun deaths are accidental due to carelessness, intoxication, or poor training. This is because people don't respect guns enough. If they did, they would be much more careful with them. In hick towns like mine, we don't have gun problems, even if most people own guns.
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2005, 07:42:01 AM »

hey asshole i voted for bush, yea ive been to WAR!!!! im 20 years old and i will be redeploying again, i cant wait to go back, the pay is so great im make nearly 20k for bn deployed for 6 months i had the best times of my life while being to out to sea so yea send me again and again....
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2005, 08:04:53 AM »

hey asshole i voted for bush, yea ive been to WAR!!!! im 20 years old and i will be redeploying again, i cant wait to go back, the pay is so great im make nearly 20k for bn deployed for 6 months i had the best times of my life while being to out to sea so yea send me again and again....

yeah, well i hope its fuckin' worth it!!!

money isnt worth that shit!!
why do you like war so much??

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2005, 09:04:14 AM »

Sorry, I dont understand your post well enough. But my point for that Bush-voting, is that he seems to be a fucking lousy president.
Don't judge a country by its politicians.
/jarmo
No, just by their 11-yr olds, who happen to think bringing a gun to school and killing your teachers and friends is cool.

Fuck 'Em All.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2005, 09:37:11 AM »

i love michael moore. he was definitely a factor in getting bush re-elcted. Thanks Mike!  ok

it's funny how michael moore criticizes clinton in BFC (in an unfair and misleading way i might add), but all the liberals on this board somehow managed to turn this into a bush-bashing thread.

and by the way, gun laws do not work. remember the assault weapon ban? it expired last year, and there's been no change in the stats.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: