Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:42:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR given very brief mention on radio (by Sylvain Sylvain)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR given very brief mention on radio (by Sylvain Sylvain)  (Read 1053 times)
nyd
« on: May 15, 2005, 05:22:49 AM »

A New Jersey based radio station has a program called 'Jonesville' and every week the presenter Glen Jones invites a celebrity onto his show to play some tunes and talk about shit. It is a rock music program.

Sylvain Sylvain of the New York Dolls was on just recently and when asked what he thought about the younger generation of Dolls fans he said: "I'm not too sure their is a younger generation is there (laughter) They probably just think were Guns N Roses"

I have a couple of recordings of Tommy Stinson on the show if anyone wants a copy? They are 10Mb filesize each and they are 1 hour long each. Tommy brings along his acoustic and plays quite a few VGH tracks and talks a little about what he's been upto recently. If anyone wants me to email them then just post your email address in this thread (or PM me if you prefer).
nyd
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 05:24:53 AM »

I know its not GNR but for the record I have 4 shows taped with Sylvain Sylvain (of New York Dolls) and 2 shows taped with Jesse Malin. Jesse plays some awesome acoustic songs. If anyone wants those also just let me know.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: