Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 08:49:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227976 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Wednesday 13
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wednesday 13  (Read 6088 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« on: May 17, 2005, 12:58:59 PM »

n e 1 lyk Wednesday 13??? i like em becuz they'r kinda got a glam-punk sound but @ the same tym theyr gothik. im not in2 goth stuff 2 much but these guys r pretty gd. they'v just released an album.

u shud also chek out the murderdolls as well. lyricaly, im not in 2 Wednsesday 13 or Murderdolls but they'r killa instrumentalists.

www.wednesday13.com

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

murderdolls are wednesday 13, except a few members gone.

html sucks
Chris Misfit
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 09:57:35 AM »

Wednesday 13 and the Muderdolls are The Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13, except a few members gone.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 11:37:20 AM »

i no guys. but tell me wot yu think of em

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
usurper
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 12:52:57 PM »

I think they're terrible, just another band that won't last
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 04:16:09 AM »

I thought they were pretty cool.  It was like the Misfits meet hair metal...2 things I love.  They got horror themes, but they've also got catchy hooks and riffs.  Cool stuff.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 08:27:03 AM »

Its Horror Punk Rock and i like it...
The Murderdolls were rubbish but now Wednesday is using the old material it sounds a lot better.

Dunno why.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 12:34:02 PM »

i like murderdolls quite alot, heard a few songs by wednesday 13. 2 of them seem to repetative, but ill be getting the album soon.

html sucks
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2005, 03:18:46 PM »

i lyk hair metal, and punk. the lyrix r gothic but the actual musik itself is kool

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 08:34:32 AM »

his new album "Skeletons" is really good.

BIG improvement over Fang Bang, which i thought was crap.

Plus this albums lyrical content is actual real stuff hes wrote about for once, rather than mad movie stuff.

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 10:28:24 AM »

didn't like the latest as much as fang bang at all Undecided almost never listen to it and haven't since the first 2 weeks maybe.. W13 is still my third most played artist on last.fm though,

kicked ass live when i saw 'em last year, racci shay's drumming is very cool, shame he quit when is father died
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 10:01:24 AM »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Wednesday 13 to record first live dvd/cd

Wednesday 13 to record first live dvd/cd

Wednesday 13 to record his upcoming July 18, 2008, Allentown, PA show, at the Croc Rock, for an upcoming cd / dvd release.

"Being a free agent in the music industry allows me to do a lot of the projects I have wanted to do for years! Our fans have been asking about a live dvd, and our fans will finally get one!
Why are we recording in Allentown and not in Hollywood or NY? Because we have such dedication from our fans in PA area. There is a great promoter in PA, Frank Phobia, who has really helped build our following there. Thanks to the constant touring, our fanbase continues to grow and grow. This is our way of saying thank you to the fans and to the promoter who believed in us!"

Wednesday 13's independent release, Skeletons, has now shipped approx. 10,000 copies in the U.S. since April 29.

"I am extremely pleased with how things are going. Don't get me wrong it is a lot more work for me and manager, and we are constantly having to come up with money for touring, recording, manufacturing, marketing etc., but it has been well worth it. I have a ton of ideas that I want to do, now we just need to figure out how and when to do everything! Our goal is to get the live dvd shot, mixed, edited and available for a Halloween release.

I just got home from touring overseas, spent 2 weeks with my family and then it was time to hit the road in the states for 7 1/2 weeks and we have already booked another 3 week tour overseas."

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »

just got an idea, buckethead and wednesday 13 should do something together Grin
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 08:05:50 AM »

I've pretty much lost interrest since I didn't like the last CD all that much.. But this could be good
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 
 Wednesday 13 to begin recording Gunfire 76 cd
Wednesday 13 to begin recording Gunfire 76

Wednesday 13 will enter the studio on July 1 to begin recording with his new band, Gunfire 76. 
Currently Wednesday has been writing with Todd Youth (Danzig, D-Generation, The Chelsea Smiles) to record a cd that will have more of a rock sound.

?Gunfire 76 will be my extension in to the rock world.  After touring with The Chelsea Smiles, Todd Youth and I would find ourselves discussing the bands we grew up on and decided to put a band together that fits more of the rock n roll sound of Kiss, Deadboys, NY Dolls, The Stooges and the in-your-face rock n roll sound.  Not being signed to a record label allows me to create new projects and continue growing as an artist.?

Gunfire 76?s debut is set to be released in Oct 2009.  The band will be recording with producer Howard Willing in Los Angeles and are currently setting up a tour for 2009.
The cd will be self-released in the the U.S. and Wednesday will partner with a company for overseas distribution.

?Gunfire 76 will be on tour this year.  We are currently booking a U.S. / U.K tour for the end of the year with Bullets and Octane.  I have always wanted to tour with those guys, but the Wednesday 13 music never fit their rock and roll style.  Together this should be one great rock show!?

The band?s myspace is www.myspace.com/gunfire76
It will be updated with news, info and pictures in the coming weeks.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 
 W13 answers some questions
Hey guys,

W13 here to answer a few questions and clear the air on the new band Gunfire 76, Wednesday 13 etc.

1. Is Wednesday 13 done with/broke up?

Absolutely not, we are just taking a break. I have been working on W13 non stop since late 2003, and  its been an long fun ride but I just need to take a break from it. Having other projects such as the new band Gunfire 76 and Bourbon Crow allows me to venture into other styles of music that i cant do with Wednesday 13. Once I return back to touring/recording with Wednesday 13 it will be full on horror themed ghoul rock as you all expect and know.

2. The New band Gunfire 76, what is it and what is it about?

Gunfire 76 is a new band I have started alongside Todd Youth. While touring with Todd and the Chelsea Smiles last march/april in the UK he and I quickly became good friends and started discussing the idea of forming a band that reflected on our influences like Kiss, Ramones, The Stooges, NY Dolls etc. I will not be playing guitar in this band and will be just the frontman. We will record our debut cd in July and plan to release it and  tour the US and Europe by the end of the year.

3. Bourbon Crow, news, more tours?

We just wrapped up the BC tour May 24th in NC and it was great. I had a blast, Thanks to Roman, Rayen,  Nate, and our crew Roger and Kris you guys rule. It was a nice change to go out and play as BC and not have to worry about costumes and make up for once. We may do some more BC shows later this year with the 4 of us but in the mean time Rayen and I are considering doing some summer shows as a duo in and around NC. Stay tuned for more info on that.

4. Murderdolls?

Still no def plans but there is talk between Joey and I on a new Murderdolls cd. Keep your fingers crossed, only time will tell.

5. What have you done to your hair?

Yes its true, the dreads are gone. They are in a ziplock bag in my bedroom. Reason? 11 years is long enough for me toting those things around, I needed a change and I did it. Love it or hate it...I refuse to be a slave to an image or hairstyle.   

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 08:23:10 PM »

please new Murderdolls CD.

Murderdolls owned.

html sucks
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »

please new Murderdolls CD.

Murderdolls owned.
I agree

but the song gunfire 76 streamed on their myspace was pretty good, dunno if it's still being streamed..

i think this was the chorus:
well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old, and if you don't wanna sing a long - just get out, get alcohol,
well, i never had a drink that i didn't like, never walked away from a fight
now i'm going down in flames, don't try to stop me tonight

this looks promising
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »

I think they're terrible, just another band that won't last
I dont agree with guests much but hes right this band is just plain bad sorry

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 06:35:02 AM »

jdog, you can't be sorry for having an opinion hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »

jdog, you can't be sorry for having an opinion hihi
I know I was trying not to sound like a total dick is all

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 12:02:56 PM »

just got a new gunfire 76 song from someone, it's called rocket to nowhere

this'll be awesome
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: