Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:46:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Zakk Wylde
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zakk Wylde  (Read 10578 times)
deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 09:00:42 PM »

Shotgun Messiah

That would be Suicide Messiah. Wink

Who cares if he talks a lot of shit and he may be a hypocrite, to be honest i dont give a fuck. If he continues to write and play kick ass heavy music, i for one will be a very happy man.

Zakk fucking rules.

Thanks for the heads up. ok

My comments were a bit harsh. I do respect the guy as a musician no doubt he can play , as you can see by my mistake on the song title i am not the biggest fan. My remarks were just for the fact the guy is always slagging off someone and in his next interview he is kissing there ass, i guess he was fucked up and came to his senses by the next interview.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2005, 12:13:47 PM »

i agree in that zakk is not a great guy in person (as of meeting him a few weeks ago) - though musically he is amazing.  i just dont see his sound fitting into what I've heard of new gn'r and the old tracks too.  but hey, you never know!   smoking
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 01:38:35 PM »

Zakk Wylde has commented on a brand new interview with Ozzy Osbourne in which the legendary BLACK SABBATH singer revealed that he is currently seeking a new guitarist for his solo band.

Classic Rock caught up with Osbourne last week at the Slash & Friends gig in Norway, where the whispers backstage had guitarist John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, ex-MARILYN MANSON) lined up as a possible replacement for Wylde.

Classic Rock caught up with Osbourne last week at the Slash & Friends gig in Norway, where the whispers backstage had guitarist John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, ex-MARILYN MANSON) lined up as a possible replacement for Zakk Wylde?

"Well, I'm getting a new guitar player as we speak," Ozzy told Classic Rock, "and everyone has been saying to me for a long time, 'Get Johnny 5!' And I tried him at one time and I didn't really give him a chance. We'll see, I don't know. I haven't fallen out with Zakk, but Zakk's got his own band, and I felt like my stuff was beginning to sound like BLACK LABEL SOCIETY. I just felt like I wanted a change, y'know?

"I've got a guy from Greece coming in ? not the musical, the country of Greece ? but I'm not going to say too much about it, 'cos I don't know myself at this point.

"Zakk came down and [recorded] a bunch of stuff [for my new solo album] and I don't know if I want to use it but I've got it there if I do. And this Kevin Churko [producer] is a bit of an all-rounder so I'm getting back to basics in some respects. One thing about a guy who can't do all the finger-tapping stuff is that he plays better on the riffs 'cos it's not all [hums riff for 'Iron Man' followed by over-the-top widdling]."

Wylde, who originally joined Osbourne's band in 1987 as the replacement for Jake E. Lee, posted the following message earlier today (Friday, July 10) on his Twitter account, "I'm doing BlizzCon [convention in Anaheim, California] with [Ozzy] in August and supposed to finish up the [new Ozzy] CD in September?. This [Ozzy's comments to Classic Rockis news to me." He added, "I haven't heard anything about this. Until I talk to the Boss I don't know. I love Ozzy."

Wylde was replaced in Osbourne's band by Joe Holmes from 1995 until his return in 2001.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: