Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:42:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227810 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Former Ju Ju Hound... edited
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Former Ju Ju Hound... edited  (Read 1842 times)
nyd
« on: June 07, 2005, 02:29:19 PM »

Information removed by nyd. Update from Jimmy:

I was confused by your email but now think I have it figured out...I think, anyway.  It was not me who sent you the original email you received with the included quote that you then uploaded to the site.  Apparently, I didn't even know it was possible, but  I believe someone has hacked into my personal email address of suckerducker@surfcity.net.  It's impossible for me to know who, since that address has been on the 'net for a long time...on your site and others...so anyone could have done it who knows a bit about computers. I normally would not mind..and I didn't see it at first...but my managers have emailed me concerned about the information being leaked prematurely.  There is also an issue about certain legal matters that I'm not at liberty to discuss, but basically here's the deal.  I will leave it up to you as to what you would like to do with the information...I cannot insist that you remove it, but it simply cannot be thought or even implied that I myself was the source. I cannot officially confirm the veracity of the information at this time, so if you could at least remove the part about having received the info from me, I would appreciate it.

--------------

If any of you have posted this on other boards please can you do me a favour and remove it? Thanks - Will
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 07:39:47 PM by nyd » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: