Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:56:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Have you ever been in Love?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you ever been in Love?  (Read 44947 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« on: May 28, 2005, 11:59:50 AM »

Hi everyone...  I'm in a good mood... I hope everybody is too...

Welll since you cant talk about almost everything here... and Expecting that you haven't discussed about this before...
I suggest you... talk about Love... Wink  peace love ...   
Have you ever been in love guys/girls? that is something pretty interesting...
Using the quotes of Axl... Love is So strange... and it works that way for me too...

Love has changed me today... and I hope it will make you change too... 

tell us about your Love experiences  or anything else you wish... about  Love Wink  beer Peace ...
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 12:23:43 PM »

I've been in Louth is it anywhere near there?

On a serious note, no I hate everyone

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 01:08:53 PM »

Yeah, I've been in love.  I love my husband... although we probably have the strangest relationship on earth... but it works.

I also love my children, although, that is obviously a different love than you mean in this thread.

However, it wasn't until the birth of my first child that I realized what love really was.  It was truly the most awesome experience of my life, and it opened my eyes and my heart to true feelings, something that I had not realized that I had been "faking" before, only because I didn't know what  real feelings really were.

So...  while love for your offspring is different, it is a life changing experience that sent me on a journey to find a more significant commitment.  As I have mentioned before on this board, my current husband is the first man I've ever been faithful to.   And I am faithful now, because I now realize that I love him and myself enough to be able to make a commitment.

OK... this is a lot more than I had ever planned on sharing with this board, so I'm going to shut up now.   Lips Sealed
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 02:48:15 AM »

Yeah, I've been in love.? I love my husband... although we probably have the strangest relationship on earth... but it works.

I also love my children, although, that is obviously a different love than you mean in this thread.

However, it wasn't until the birth of my first child that I realized what love really was.? It was truly the most awesome experience of my life, and it opened my eyes and my heart to true feelings, something that I had not realized that I had been "faking" before, only because I didn't know what? real feelings really were.

So...? while love for your offspring is different, it is a life changing experience that sent me on a journey to find a more significant commitment.? As I have mentioned before on this board, my current husband is the first man I've ever been faithful to.? ?And I am faithful now, because I now realize that I love him and myself enough to be able to make a commitment.

OK... this is a lot more than I had ever planned on sharing with this board, so I'm going to shut up now.? ?Lips Sealed

How could someone who is such a dickhead write something so sweet? hihi hihi yes

Love is the greatest, gives life meaning and takes u to heights that are unattainable any other way.

Love is also a suckerpunch in the teeth with brass knuckles as it can take u to lows that arent attainable by any other means.

Love is great, I owe everything I am today to being in love. Love changed everything bad about me so If u have the chance to be in love, go for it! there's nothing like it, of course breaking up is the worst pain u will ever feel, but take a chance!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 06:22:56 AM »

I got two experiences I'd like to share.

My gf. I love the way she kisses my neck and wraps around me on the morning even if I'd love to sleep (however I did tell her that she'll make me coffee if she wakes before me Cheesy). I love how she thinks, and the way she smiles. She's a good writer,too. I've never seen anyone write like her, it's awesome. I tend to think this is love, and when we had a big fight and I was afraid losing her I didn't know what I would do. Before her it wasn't so hard to figure out where I'd go and what I'd do, even if it would have been better to let myself heal.

However I once had this childhood friend visiting me and when she stepped out of the car I was needing some extra air, I felt like someone had punched the air out of me. It wasn't that relaxing to hit the bar with her, since I had to be on guard if someone would come to pick a fight because of her. I still can't believe she let me think she loved me, while at the time she was prolly giving head to someone else. And when she called that she had someone new (I day before my summervacation started and I had planned spending it with her) I thought fuck both of you. She broke me and at first when I went out with my friends and looked at the dance floor and found no one to compare, then I thought what the fuck am I mourning after that bitch? It's not like any of those girls compared, but it did help.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2005, 12:51:03 PM »

How could someone who is such a dickhead write something so sweet? hihi hihi yes

Thank you D for the wonderful compliment...   ok  Some of the greatest writers that I have tremendous respect for have also been called "dickheads" (Although I do prefer the term bitch, thank you very much) -- Axl Rose, for example.  You have to be able to reach the heights of complete bitchdom (or assholeness) to be able to reach the sweetest and deepest part of yourself... it's about balance, dude.   peace
MCT
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2005, 01:46:26 PM »

Hi everyone...? I'm in a good mood...

Me too! I love you.
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 08:08:11 PM »

i was walking down the isle in best buy, noticing the sweet sweet ladies, when....it happened. I saw the most beautiful face i have ever seen. i walked up to her and i held her. she was so beautiful to my eyes. the platinum paint around her eyes, the gunners tatoo in the middle of it all. i had to take her home with me. I whipped out $20 and took her home with me. i was with her all night. so sweet. we were together more and more, and as this happened, the more i realize that it was the biggest rip-off i ever faced.

we broke up, and we have an on and off relationship. i listen to her sometimes when im in the mood and she just waits for me there.

the moral of the story..................

If you ever see a Guns N' Roses greatest hits or platinum edition dont buy it. It'll be alright for the first week but then you will realize its a rip-off.  hihi

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
psycotron
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 04:02:25 AM »

i love my hand. it gives me so much pleasure and asks for nothing in return. its allways there for me unless i break it. it hasnt cheated on me yet. i dont have to talk to it. great relationship  ok
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 11:10:39 AM »

Well I dont know what's to be in love, but I know what's to like someone, I mean I used like someone and try so hard to make her like me, at the end there's only but a broken heart  Cry, anyway Locomotive is a big influence to me when it comes to love I always have said if love is blind I'll buy myself a cane. That's all i have to say about love.

No man can be my equal
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 12:48:03 PM »

Hi everyone...? I'm in a good mood...

Me too! I love you.
rofl rofl rofl

i was walking down the isle in best buy, noticing the sweet sweet ladies, when....it happened. I saw the most beautiful face i have ever seen. i walked up to her and i held her. she was so beautiful to my eyes. the platinum paint around her eyes, the gunners tatoo in the middle of it all. i had to take her home with me. I whipped out $20 and took her home with me. i was with her all night. so sweet. we were together more and more, and as this happened, the more i realize that it was the biggest rip-off i ever faced.

we broke up, and we have an on and off relationship. i listen to her sometimes when im in the mood and she just waits for me there.

the moral of the story..................

If you ever see a Guns N' Roses greatest hits or platinum edition dont buy it. It'll be alright for the first week but then you will realize its a rip-off. hihi
I was abit worried when you said you whipped out $20 hihi

smoking Izzy? smoking

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2005, 04:19:09 PM »

I've been in Louth is it anywhere near there?

smoking Izzy? smoking

It takes alot to make me smile but u did it

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2005, 05:44:55 PM »

i love my hand. it gives me so much pleasure and asks for nothing in return. its allways there for me unless i break it. it hasnt cheated on me yet. i dont have to talk to it. great relationship? ok

Would be pretty cool if it cheated on u!! hihi hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2005, 06:50:14 PM »

i love my hand. it gives me so much pleasure and asks for nothing in return. its allways there for me unless i break it. it hasnt cheated on me yet. i dont have to talk to it. great relationship  ok

Would be pretty cool if it cheated on u!! hihi hihi hihi hihi

Now if it cheated on him .How would the break up go about?

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2005, 07:18:02 PM »

I think, supposing he had been right-handed, He'd dump it for his left hand. If he were to be cheated again, he would go for his right leg, then left leg?

smoking Izzy  smoking

Really? I love myself. hihi

Have you ever been in Love?
Many a time I've been convinced of myself being in true love?like for a couple of months or so, in each case. Cry
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 08:15:47 PM »

im 2 months out of a 5 year relationship.

SHE BROKE MY HEART...SO I RIPPED HERS OUT ok

na, seriously, she was my first girlfriend, met her at school and we were perfect, couldnt get anyone els more perfect then us.

Over the last year she's been livin' up the road in a house full of pot n' xtc and i hated most of the people there and kinda lost it one night (nothin' major, i pretty much told everyone what i thought on the top of my voice)....................................what the hell am i sayin'.......it's a long story, really sad, she was my girl and atleast i tried!

My doctor put me on anti-dapressants and am still goin', i was (kinda still am) really lost, but im gettin' there!!!!

All i can say from my 5 year experience, Axl, i get the picture now hihi!!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
psycotron
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 10:50:38 PM »

I think, supposing he had been right-handed, He'd dump it for his left hand. If he were to be cheated again, he would go for his right leg, then left leg?
i was a bit slutly one day and i used my left hand and it wasnt as good as the right hand it wasnt meant to be. if my right hand started grabbing someone elses dick i would just cut it off.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 01:07:11 PM »

i was a bit slutly one day and i used my left hand and it wasnt as good as the right hand it wasnt meant to be. if my right hand started grabbing someone elses dick i would just cut it off.
I belive the other person would cut it off first

smoking Izzy? smoking

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2005, 04:43:49 PM »

Ooops pardon me, I didn't realise that your relation was that intimate?I thought it kinda platonic one......like just kisses n hugs.
Now You urged me to have second thoughts before offering my hand to a stranger.

Anyway, I hope you and your right hand live happily for ever and ever.... peace
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 07:33:18 PM »

Love is in the air.... Wink         
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: