Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:36:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227804 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  your relationship with ex's?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: your relationship with ex's?  (Read 9239 times)
Axl-rocks
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2005, 02:47:37 AM »

my ex is a bastard
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 06:43:32 AM »

"Yeah, but with my current gf it was "love at first sight" and the waqy she smiled at me after our first kiss and said something among the lines "that kinda game.." I was sold. We're moving together on monday or tuesday"

Wow congratulations!  I'm not saying every chick is wired to think that's it's necessary to change "the dudes in their lives"
alot of if has to do with what they think of themselves...if the self esteem is low, then expectations and\what they deserve are lowered and they settle for "something" instead of being content with themselves...

But congrats dude...always good to live together first....Good Luck....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2005, 05:12:39 PM »

Ladies if you want respect, If you want to know if its for real, I got advice for you

Wait!

If you fuck a guy on the first date that generally isnt good.

Back when I was single If i went out with a chick and she was trying to fuck me or suck my dick on the first date, I would immediately cross her off my list of potential girlfriends.

Guys who want a serious relationship most of the time arent gonna commit to a chick who fucks their brains out on the first date.

I could never fall in love with a girl who was easy.

To each his own though, Im sure there are some who have had a great happy beautiful relationship after having sex on the first date but not me.

Im thinking if the chick is this easy for me to fuck, then who else is she fucking?

I like developing a mental,emotional,spiritual connection first and then afterwards getting down with the physical.

Physical relationships wear off eventually, if u have those other connections, u can still always be in love and make it the distance

if u have no other connection but physical, u arent gonna last.

When a relationship is over it is over.

I would never date a girl who still had a close relationship with an ex

NO FUCKIN WAY!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2005, 07:11:22 PM »

D, i'm sorry to say this, but women are just like men and generally, don't worry about girls, if they fuck a man first date ,they don't want to marry him, don't worry  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What has it got to do with you who she fucks or fucked btw ?

Would you answer a woman that question without calling her jealous ?

Just asking.

It's weird you can't see a woman DECIDES to give herself to 1 man easily.

I think you don't have much respect for women if you can't give her more credit than that. As if we didn't have a brain and only a pussy.

I have fucked men the first night and you know what ? I didn't want to be with them next day, it was JUST sexual. I knew it the minute i decided to have sex with them.

Also, i have stayed with someone 10 years after fucking the 1st night.

And i have been dumped after making a man wait 3 months.

There are no rules and i think you are just unjust and very macho, but machism usually comes out of ignorance.

Nothing to say
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2005, 07:41:02 PM »

If u read the entire post I said there are instances where people had great relationships after 1st night sex.

I was talkin strictly about me and my preferences.

Just cause you wait doesnt mean a relationship will last but if u make the guy wait and he sticks around, u at least know he wants u for more than a fuck buddy.

I am not anything u said up there, Im speaking from personal experience and what I feel are facts.

If u want to fuck a guy on the first date? great for you

I personally wouldnt commit to a girl who was that way with me.

LIke i said to each his own, everyone is different.

however if u dont want to be in that "Fuck buddy" role, (which is what I was posting about) the best way to avoid that is by waiting.

If you dont fuck the dude and he doesnt call u back, u know he was all about getting some

If you dont fuck the dude and he still wants to go out with you, you know u arent being used.

I have been in situations 5 or 6 times where I wouldnt fuck a girl on the first date and she never called me back, it was my way of gauging whether or not they liked me or just wanted some dick

obviously they just wanted some dick and I have nor the time or patience for women like that.

No relationship is guaranteed but if you build love off of communication,personal connection,spirtual and mental connection, u have a much better chance of lasting than only having a physical attraction.

I think people fall in lust these days instead of love.

Why do so many people get divorced?

I know loads of people just where I live that get divorced simply cause they have nothing in common and can't stand one another, makes u wonder why they got married in the first place which in my opinon was sex.

Sex gives an illusion of love, it generates feelings of love without it really being love and people confuse lust with love.

when the lust wears off and u have no other connection, goodbye its over and done.

if the person is your best friend as well as lover, u still can grow old together and have things in common and get a long after the honeymoon stage sexual craziness is over.

Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2005, 12:21:13 AM »

I appreciate the time spent and then move on. I don't really see the point of passive people being in my life, people who are neither here nor there.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2005, 01:44:47 AM »

Some I still masturbate to...

That's about it.

Here's the last photo before she left you for D

That picture gives "amish paradise" a whole new meaning.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2005, 02:10:55 AM »

Dont knock the sheep till u try it Kujo, u fuck pigs so sheep would be a step up for you! hihi ok

noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2005, 03:21:09 PM »

You know what Steven Tyler says is the greatest thing about masturbation--

You don't have to look your best hihi

LOL!

yes
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2005, 06:33:41 AM »

"Yeah, but with my current gf it was "love at first sight" and the waqy she smiled at me after our first kiss and said something among the lines "that kinda game.." I was sold. We're moving together on monday or tuesday"

Wow congratulations!  I'm not saying every chick is wired to think that's it's necessary to change "the dudes in their lives"
alot of if has to do with what they think of themselves...if the self esteem is low, then expectations and\what they deserve are lowered and they settle for "something" instead of being content with themselves...

But congrats dude...always good to live together first....Good Luck....

Thanks. I think what I need is to keep my temper with her mother, what's the point of talking someone down, I see now point. My gf told me her mother likes me, then why is she talking that crap all the time "It'll never work". I get along with her dad, but now when my gf moves to live with me I don't see any point keeping my mouth shut if her mother goes too far. And she did tell her she wouldn't see me if she wouldn't do this or that and I hated that she was using me as something to give her an edge.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2005, 09:42:15 AM »

"And she did tell her she wouldn't see me if she wouldn't do this or that and I hated that she was using me as something to give her an edge."

Is the "she" your gf and the "her" --your gf's mother?  I'm a little confused...let me just say this 'cause you seem like a nice guy...but understand I don't have children so for what it is worth...if her mom is talking negatively about your co-habitation...realize that that is HER BAGGAGE, not yours, not your girlfriends...from the outside looking in, it looks like she is attempting to create some sabatage...this has more to do with her fears than you personally...although you are the "projected target"-- maybe she's afraid you guys will get pregnant, maybe she had a bad personal experience in her history and doesn't want to see her child make the same mistakes.
I'm not saying shut up and take it, but when you do feel the urge to "let her have it" so to speak...just make sure you are communicating in a specific way...don't let the f words come flying from your mouth (that's just emotional verbage) and she will not hear you.
If you are specific about what is bothering you, and you can tell her in specific way (and yes you have to be mature about it) she will at least hear you....hopefully you and your gf aren't borrowing money or being supported in anyway by either of your parents, and if you are, consider that on of her fears.
Anyway, I'm not sure where you're from but it's been a decent holiday weekend over here on the East Coast of the US...so it ought to be great move in weather...bottom line: if you and your gf have discussed this and gone through the pros and cons of co-habitation, it feels right, don't waste your energy worrying about the good opinions of other people...but understand it's going to be a bit harder for your gf because that's her mother...so before you go off, think about her situtation in the "big picture" of thing...Good Luck Mr. Cut...
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2005, 12:12:10 PM »

"And she did tell her she wouldn't see me if she wouldn't do this or that and I hated that she was using me as something to give her an edge."

Is the "she" your gf and the "her" --your gf's mother?  I'm a little confused...let me just say this 'cause you seem like a nice guy...but understand I don't have children so for what it is worth...if her mom is talking negatively about your co-habitation...realize that that is HER BAGGAGE, not yours, not your girlfriends...from the outside looking in, it looks like she is attempting to create some sabatage...this has more to do with her fears than you personally...although you are the "projected target"-- maybe she's afraid you guys will get pregnant, maybe she had a bad personal experience in her history and doesn't want to see her child make the same mistakes.
I'm not saying shut up and take it, but when you do feel the urge to "let her have it" so to speak...just make sure you are communicating in a specific way...don't let the f words come flying from your mouth (that's just emotional verbage) and she will not hear you.
If you are specific about what is bothering you, and you can tell her in specific way (and yes you have to be mature about it) she will at least hear you....hopefully you and your gf aren't borrowing money or being supported in anyway by either of your parents, and if you are, consider that on of her fears.
Anyway, I'm not sure where you're from but it's been a decent holiday weekend over here on the East Coast of the US...so it ought to be great move in weather...bottom line: if you and your gf have discussed this and gone through the pros and cons of co-habitation, it feels right, don't waste your energy worrying about the good opinions of other people...but understand it's going to be a bit harder for your gf because that's her mother...so before you go off, think about her situtation in the "big picture" of thing...Good Luck Mr. Cut...

Yes, I was talking about her mother, and  I do hope I can keep it civilized, but I know my temper and when it goes, it goes. Her dad seems to like me, we had a great discussion about rock and GNR and he told me I should bring my guitar with me sometime, then his wife put some techno on and we both complained about that shit Smiley His wife wasn't there to hear us.

Basicly I can't bear to see my gf cry, and if her mother talks to her like she've done now when I haven't been around to hear I won't and don't even want to keep my mouth shut.

And btw I'm from Finland. And some local news; there's been reports of a wolf or wolves walking the city streets by night.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2005, 12:31:15 PM »

Is the "she" your gf and the "her" --your gf's mother?  I'm a little confused
I could've wrote that clearer  Smiley.

Some background info; my gf 17 and I'm 23. Almost from day 1 I've had some grudge with her mother, mostly since her mother was blackmailing her with me -> she couldn't see me if she didn't do this or that. My stepfather had the same way dealing with things, and if that didn't work he'd demonstrate that he's the stronger one, so that kind of behaviour just pushes my buttons.

They are 7 siblings and she's the second oldest and I do feel her mother isn't so thrilled having her daughter to live with me since she loses some free labor. Just last time when I was there her mother was shouting at her since she'd tried to cook something new and it didn't turn out the way she'd planned...
I saw it like that she was being nice and trying her best. After all she didn't HAVE TO cook anything.
Her mother on the other hand was comlaining about the electricity bill since warming the oven cost so much. And wondering how she managed to fail doing something that simple.

First I thought these problem were about the fact I was some much older than her, and I had a tattoo etc. But I'm working and I treat her well and she's praised me to her parrents so I just can't figure what's wrong with her mother. Is she just such a bitch? Maybe that is her nature?

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2005, 11:33:28 AM »

I had a good post friend ex relationship, well I know a lot of things thanks to her, sometimes I have to talk to her so I can understand certain behaviour of women, but anyway we aren't that close. Sometimes we had a remember when we are both single if you know what I mean  Wink, and yes Jessica I know women are just like men, I always have belief that the only difference between men and women are our genitals so.  peace

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: