Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:01:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!  (Read 29699 times)
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2005, 07:22:17 PM »

at first i thought he was guilty, but then i began to watch the case on tv and poke around, and i was convinced that he was innocent. he is strange, though.

of course he strange dude, look at his life style. the poor bastard.

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2005, 07:22:59 PM »

No one here knows for sure unless one of us has spent a night at his house, so everyone is just speculating whether you think he is guilty or innocent. I do have one thing I look for though when someone is on trial..........

If a person is accused of a crime and spends as much time as possible in front of a camera claiming their innocence to the world, but refuses to do so in front of the 12 people that hold his/her hate in their hands, thats not a good sign in my book. He/She has something to hide and doesnt want the prosecution presenting it to the jury.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2005, 07:26:16 PM »

based on the evidence and the trial I think he was innocent.

U don't have to testify, that is the right and there was no need for him to testify.

the DA had to prove he did it and they couldnt do it because they had no evidence, no case, Sneddon wanted MJ so bad he jumped the gun, wasted money and let his prejudice toward MJ cloud his judgement.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
MikeB
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2005, 07:37:47 PM »

Michael Jackson Jokes rofl

(Knock,Knock)
Who's there?
Little Boy blue.
Little Boy blue who?
Little boy blew Michael Jackson.

How do you know if Michael Jackson is throwing a party?
A:If  Tricycles and Big Wheels are parked outside

i'm sure there's more...
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2005, 07:55:02 PM »

He's still guilty as hell.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2005, 07:59:27 PM »

Its a sad country when people can be ruined just from being accused.

maybe one of u on here will be unfairly accused of something and then, just maybe then u can sympathize and realize that sometimes people are full of shit.

Some of you are to obtuse to ever be able to see any other side of an argument but the one u prejudicelly believe.

Accused TWICE? ?He gets accused of child molestation and still has kids sleeping in his bed.... oh not only that, he BRAGS about it on national TV.

EDIT -  $50 says O.J. is watching the news coverage of this verdict thinking "Damn, you can get away with shit twice?"... Look for another dead woman in the news at any time now.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 08:08:14 PM by Eazy E » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2005, 08:43:57 PM »

why was the case weak?

Because the mother had egg on her face to start = bad case.

U can't judge Micheal Jackson the same as Joe Blow down the street.

I sure can. You are going to say it's different for a kid to sleep in his bed, then any other 40-something year old?

Serious?

Yes, of course he is different, but you would let your nephew, son, whatever sleep in the bed with that man?

Would you?

Is that appropriate behavior for any adult?

Go knock on doors in your neighborhood, your young, not nearly 40 and ask if you can have a sleep over with people's kids. See how they react to you.

some of u say he got off cause he was Micheal Jackson
but how many of u wanted him to be guilty BECAUSE he was Micheal Jackson

I never wanted him to be guilty because he was Michael Jackson. I don't care how eccentric somebody is. But when I heard that the boy in the previous case described his package in detail, and was correct, I realized he was probably a molestor.

Dude, there are just too many factors that fall into the column of "pedophile" he has about all of them.

Some of you are to obtuse to ever be able to see any other side of an argument but the one u prejudicelly believe.

I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt for YEARS. I understood why he became the way he did. I could understand how the life he had, could turn him inward and into this thing. I understood and felt sorry for him. Over time though, enough is enough. There was not enough evidence in this case to take him down, but I can conclude that after reading what I have about the other victim that settled, and his recent actions with children, that this guy is a pedophile.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2005, 08:46:49 PM »

maybe one of u on here will be unfairly accused of something and then, just maybe then u can sympathize and realize that sometimes people are full of shit.

EDIT -? $50 says O.J. is watching the news coverage of this verdict thinking "Damn, you can get away with shit twice?"... Look for another dead woman in the news at any time now.

I think the guy who killed oj's wife is the same guy who touched this kid.

It's the same guy!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Call the police....we may be onto something.!
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2005, 08:56:13 PM »

Regardless of what we all think or feel is most likely the case, can anyone point to any damning evidence that he's guilty?? Not hearsay, but actual evidence.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 08:58:36 PM by loretian » Logged

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2005, 09:19:53 PM »

Michael is cool..   I just hope that the right decission had been taken...
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2005, 09:21:06 PM »

ok ok
he?s not guilty

but now... what will happen to the kid and the others who claimed ( lied?! ) MJ was guilty?
I don?t know much about it... but, if they said that MJ is innocent, then the others are lying... am I wrong? and lying about this is wrong... and people have to pay for doing something like that

so, the question is... what will happen now ??

knockout
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2005, 09:23:16 PM »

Michael Jackson Jokes rofl

(Knock,Knock)
Who's there?
Little Boy blue.
Little Boy blue who?
Little boy blew Michael Jackson.

How do you know if Michael Jackson is throwing a party?
A:If? Tricycles and Big Wheels are parked outside

i'm sure there's more...

Have you had the new Michael Jackson hamburger?

It's made of 47-year old meat between 8-year old buns.

Ha! Ha!
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2005, 09:40:59 PM »

If Michael Jackson is really a pedophile, he deserves the death penalty.....

Come on, being a paedophile should be treated in the same way as someone who as a mental disaese. It's not as if one day someone decides I'm going to be attracted to kids from now on, it's not as if people choose to be paedophiles

smoking Izzy ?smoking

Sorry!!! you are so wrong, send them to prison only to have there insides violated and dismantled.. no child should have to pay for some mans perversion.. as far as im concerned force them to sit in on a donkey show and be the main attraction.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2005, 09:44:02 PM »

If Michael Jackson is really a pedophile, he deserves the death penalty.....

Come on, being a paedophile should be treated in the same way as someone who as a mental disaese. It's not as if one day someone decides I'm going to be attracted to kids from now on, it's not as if people choose to be paedophiles

smoking Izzy ?smoking

as far as im concerned force them to sit in on a donkey show and be the main attraction.

I'm sure Michael would leave the glove on if that were the case.
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2005, 09:46:39 PM »

i beleive hes innocent!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2005, 09:57:39 PM »

I'm guessing Saddam will want a trial here now..... hihi
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2005, 10:04:55 PM »

Sickening!! 

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2005, 11:21:53 PM »

everyone do me a favor

forget all your prejudice, forget all the heresay and listen to this one point

if u still believe he is guilty then fine.

Micheal Jackson was with this kid for 2 years, let me repeat 2 years

the documentary came out and Micheal became under investigation because of what he said in the documentary

the family states that Micheal Jackson did nothing before the documentary

they say he didnt molest the kid any those 2 years and ONLY started molesting him after the video came out.

let me ask u this

why would he be around this kid for 2 years and never touch him and then while he is under intense scrutiny and an intense investigation start molesting him

it makes absolutely zero sense.

it just doesnt add up in this case

Im not saying sleeping with kids is right or not bad

but there is a huge difference in being strange and hanging around kids

and sticking your dick in them
huge difference.

I believe he is innocent and I am one happy guy that he is.

justice was served in this case.

the gold diggers got slammed.

what is sickening is 95 percent of the people who claim he is guilty couldnt tell u one thing about this whole fucking case and that is sickening.

when did we start automatically assuming guilt on people just cause they are accused?

it isnt right and not what this country was founded on.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 11:23:52 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
WiZard
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2005, 12:31:30 AM »

Guilty or not will fade away in the future and will be forgotten along with many other "center stage" occurrences on this planet.

What is important is the theme of this drama.? The children.

Children do not belong in beds other than their own.? Kids should not even sleep in the same bed with their own parents but in extreme or rare cases.

When children get older parents should not only know exactly where their children are but should know who is present in the same house where their child is sleeping.

Children sleeping over at a friend's house.? The parents of the child going to the sleepover should not only get to know the parents of the other child but also who will be in that house where their child is to sleep.

Is the potential there for a 16 year old male sibling of your 12 year old daughter's freind whose house your daughter is sleepong at......a danger to your daughter?

In the end it's all about how active a role parents take in protecting their children.

Let's not lose the lesson while crying over spilt milk about the injustice or wasting your energies on defending the decision.

He has been tried.? He cannot be tried again for this crime.? It is done.

Some say until our babies are born we are just borrowing life from them until they arrive.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2005, 02:48:23 AM »

I think he was guilty of the crimes and got off. I think the state had a shitty/greedy Mom who blew it (no pun intended) for them.

I also will say again it took me YEARS AND YEARS to change my opinion of old MJ. I thought he was innocent for years (dating back to the early 90's-that's a long time). I never assumed he was guilty at first, in fact I thought the opposite.

Before I say my last thing about this, I'd like to list classic pedophile traits, you can apply them to MJ and ask yourself if they match:

-an adult who prefers the company of children to adults.

-an adult who acts like a kid, especially around kids. Including talking like a kid with kids about things that kids are interested in.

-an adult who looks for any reason to be alone with kids, and who leaves the presence of the kids as soon as another adult comes around

-an adult who begins giving your kids gifts for no reason

-an adult who suddenly began paying a lot of attention to you and your family after you had a kid or once your kid reached a certain age who never seemed to care much about you or your family before.

MJ matches all those and then some. He falls directly into the column of pedophile, based on those traits. I am putting all the bullshit, hype, media, and stardom aside. I always have. I am applying those traits to ANY MAN and see if they apply. They ALL APPLY TO MJ. And there is no bullshit about that.

Lucky for him, they had a stupid gold digger this time. But, there will be another, because pedophiles are undable to stop (Look at the case in the 90's that he paid off). Expect another trial one day.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: