Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:26:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MICHEAL JACKSON NOT GUILTY!!!!! YES!!!!!  (Read 29692 times)
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2005, 03:15:55 AM »

Yet another case of celebrities subverting justice. What else? -- Keith Richards, OJ Simpson, MJ...

Fuck 'Em All.
Allman
The Flying Dutchman
Rocker

Rock N' Roll Jesus

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2005, 04:37:04 AM »

His defense had to do one thing : create reasonable doubt, nothing more nothing less.
Not quilty doesn't mean he didn't do it there was reasonable doubt.

Bottom line : money buys you the best defense available and they sure did a hell of a job.

Elvis has left the building
Thank you and goodnight
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2005, 04:40:24 AM »

the man sleeps with kids, I hope he burns in hell, he should have learned his lesson when he got bsuted back in the early 90's..

Fuck u - the jury cleared him - ur slagging off an innocent man

edit: disappointed so many people have no faith in the jury system. They found him innocent after weeks of hearing more evidence than we have - have some faith in them

The guy is strange but thats not against the law, remember - no evidence at all was found, he's just been exploited once again by an evil family

I hope Michael sues them for every penny they have
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 04:47:52 AM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2005, 04:53:31 AM »

the man sleeps with kids, I hope he burns in hell, he should have learned his lesson when he got bsuted back in the early 90's..

Fuck u - the jury cleared him - ur slagging off an innocent man

edit: disappointed so many people have no faith in the jury system. They found him innocent after weeks of hearing more evidence than we have - have some faith in them

The guy is strange but thats not against the law, remember - no evidence at all was found, he's just been exploited once again by an evil family

I hope Michael sues them for every penny they have

tututututututut.
the verdict is NOT the truth
we DONT know the truth
human justice is based on an agreement.
we agreed that MJ was innocent.
but he can be guilty. we dont know.

i personnaly do not care.
i think that the guy was nice enough to bring these kids to his fun house, play with them, offer them money, eat cookies, go on rides and play with animals, and suck their dick. come on.
who wouldn't dream of that ? rrrrr Wink

Smiley
but in the end, we'll forget about it in a week.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2005, 05:08:15 AM »

tututututututut.
the verdict is NOT the truth
we DONT know the truth
human justice is based on an agreement.
we agreed that MJ was innocent.
but he can be guilty. we dont know.

Please, i'm not that stupid Angry

But what is 'truth'? The jury are there to decide and they have - if we don't accept their verdict how can justice continue?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
conny
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2005, 05:42:33 AM »

How more innocent can you get than "NOT GUILTY - ON ALL COUNTS"?

Michael Jackson is cool, people should just leave him the fuck alone.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2005, 05:42:59 AM »

we accept it but we don't call it the truth.
we call it : verdict Smiley

i never said you were stupid. i found you very intelligent. Smiley

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2005, 06:43:31 AM »

we accept it but we don't call it the truth.
we call it : verdict Smiley

Indeed

i never said you were stupid. i found you very intelligent. Smiley

Smiley

How more innocent can you get than "NOT GUILTY - ON ALL COUNTS"?

Indeed. Unless one claims the jury was being paid off then u have to accept the verdict - the jury wasn't picked from his fan club, they were ordinary people (or as ordinary as the regular Californian is)

They didn't aquit him of everything because they were in awe of him, maybe some where, but the entire jury? Not likely. There was no evidence against him

I suppose people have become cynical because of the OJ Simpson trial which does appear highly dubious.

Put it this way

If u were falsely accused of rape/murder etc and where aquitted - how would u feel if people continued to believe u were sick? Innocenent untill proven guilty anyone? Or perhaps we should try a Stalinesque solution of going with our gut feeling? Don't think that would work - do u?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2005, 07:35:24 AM »

I just glad they finally put a fork in it...geez, now maybe news media can start putting their energies into real stories, and quit all this E Channel no news, vanity press crap...Congrats Michael--I know Buckethead is very happy for you...LOL hihi
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2005, 08:22:36 AM »

MJ is 46 ?
so axl has like 4 more years till they come for him ?  Grin

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2005, 10:09:52 AM »

MJ is 46 ?
so axl has like 4 more years till they come for him ?? Grin

Heard from Axl lately? - Maybe they already got him! hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
sandman
Legend

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2005, 11:22:17 AM »

not guilty does NOT equal innocent.

guilty people get off every day. the system is set up that way so that when the system fails, it's in the defendant's favor.

if this case were tried in singapore, they would have chopped his head off by now.

personally, i think it should be illegal for a non-immediate family member to sleep in the same bed with a child under the age of 13, unless an immediate family member is in the house.

i think that act alone can fuck up a young child's head.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2005, 11:31:57 AM »

Regardless of the "TRUTH" Michael Jackson was acquitted....

well leave the case behind and let's hope that Michael releases an excellent album next year, I hope Velvet Revolver`s Slash to appear on the album.... by they way... MJ's father issued that he traveled to Germany to get a performance for Michael In that country next year... I hope it to be in the Futbol World Coup....
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2005, 11:49:19 AM »

if this case were tried in singapore, they would have chopped his head off by now.

Isn't it a shame we don't live in such an enlightened country Roll Eyes

guilty people get off every day. the system is set up that way so that when the system fails, it's in the defendant's favor.

The system has failed - let's resort to mob violence! Rather than let a jury decide lets make the decision based on fragmentry evidence and personal bias instead - and then kill the person!

A system we can all believe in, rich, poor, black, white - no one escapes nervous
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 11:52:24 AM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2005, 12:01:47 PM »

I knew he wasn't guilty!! Take that fucking unbelievers!!  peace

No man can be my equal
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2005, 12:04:54 PM »

I think he was guilty of the crimes and got off. I think the state had a shitty/greedy Mom who blew it (no pun intended) for them.

I also will say again it took me YEARS AND YEARS to change my opinion of old MJ. I thought he was innocent for years (dating back to the early 90's-that's a long time). I never assumed he was guilty at first, in fact I thought the opposite.

Before I say my last thing about this, I'd like to list classic pedophile traits, you can apply them to MJ and ask yourself if they match:

-an adult who prefers the company of children to adults.

-an adult who acts like a kid, especially around kids. Including talking like a kid with kids about things that kids are interested in.

-an adult who looks for any reason to be alone with kids, and who leaves the presence of the kids as soon as another adult comes around

-an adult who begins giving your kids gifts for no reason

-an adult who suddenly began paying a lot of attention to you and your family after you had a kid or once your kid reached a certain age who never seemed to care much about you or your family before.

MJ matches all those and then some. He falls directly into the column of pedophile, based on those traits. I am putting all the bullshit, hype, media, and stardom aside. I always have. I am applying those traits to ANY MAN and see if they apply. They ALL APPLY TO MJ. And there is no bullshit about that.

Lucky for him, they had a stupid gold digger this time. But, there will be another, because pedophiles are undable to stop (Look at the case in the 90's that he paid off). Expect another trial one day.

Excellent post dude, as well as all your other posts in this thread. ?

I believe that Michael Jackson is guilty. ?Ten years ago, I didn't believe it. ?I believed that they were going after him for his money. ?But when he actually succumbed and paid off that family, I started to become doubtful, because, you know what, if he was innocent... he should NOT have paid that money. ?I realize that paying the settlement was "not an admission of guilt" but... if you're innocent, the facts should be on your side and you should have your day in court to vindicate you.

The fact that he was not found guilty in this trial doesn't mean anything to me. ?I have absolutely no faith in the California Justice system after OJ walked from a crime he very clearly committed.

For those of you who believe MJ is innocent of child molestation..... let me ask you this... would YOU let your sweet 8 year old son spend the night with Michael Jackson? ?Would you? ?

At age 11, I was molested several times and then raped by a neighbor whom was a family friend that was "trusted" . ?I didn't talk about it, come forward, report it or anything else for 10 years. ?I was terrified to come forward and report it. ?I was absolutely mortified. ?I thought I did something wrong. ?So, instead of coming forward, I lived with the nightmares (and still do.)? No amount of therapy can erase the memories of this, therapy can help you deal with the memories, but the memories will always be there, and will continue to plague me, as they will continue to plague any child that has gone through similar experiences.

When one is that young, it is easy to manipulate them into believing that it's "natural" and "good" to let someone they trust touch them. ?Children's young minds are molded and formed by those adults around us that we come to trust, much like some of these young kids come to trust Michael Jackson. ?

so, to answer my own question... not ever. ?My children would never be in the presence of MJ. ?He is a monster that preys on children, and just because a jury of 12 didn't find him guilty of it, it doesn't mean he isn't.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2005, 12:08:07 PM »

I think he was guilty of the crimes and got off. I think the state had a shitty/greedy Mom who blew it (no pun intended) for them.

I also will say again it took me YEARS AND YEARS to change my opinion of old MJ. I thought he was innocent for years (dating back to the early 90's-that's a long time). I never assumed he was guilty at first, in fact I thought the opposite.

Before I say my last thing about this, I'd like to list classic pedophile traits, you can apply them to MJ and ask yourself if they match:

-an adult who acts like a kid, especially around kids. Including talking like a kid with kids about things that kids are interested in.

-an adult who looks for any reason to be alone with kids, and who leaves the presence of the kids as soon as another adult comes around

-an adult who suddenly began paying a lot of attention to you and your family after you had a kid or once your kid reached a certain age who never seemed to care much about you or your family before.

MJ matches all those and then some. He falls directly into the column of pedophile, based on those traits. I am putting all the bullshit, hype, media, and stardom aside. I always have. I am applying those traits to ANY MAN and see if they apply. They ALL APPLY TO MJ. And there is no bullshit about that.

Lucky for him, they had a stupid gold digger this time. But, there will be another, because pedophiles are undable to stop (Look at the case in the 90's that he paid off). Expect another trial one day.

I believe that Michael Jackson is guilty. ?Ten years ago, I didn't believe it. ?I believed that they were going after him for his money. ?But when he actually succumbed and paid off that family, I started to become doubtful, because, you know what, if he was innocent... he should NOT have paid that money. ?I realize that paying the settlement was "not an admission of guilt" but... if you're innocent, the facts should be on your side and you should have your day in court to vindicate you.

The fact that he was not found guilty in this trial doesn't mean anything to me. ?I have absolutely no faith in the California Justice system after OJ walked from a crime he very clearly committed.

For those of you who believe MJ is innocent of child molestation..... let me ask you this... would YOU let your sweet 8 year old son spend the night with Michael Jackson? ?Would you? ?

At age 11, I was molested several times and then raped by a neighbor whom was a family friend that was "trusted" . ?I didn't talk about it, come forward, report it or anything else for 10 years. ?I was terrified to come forward and report it. ?I was absolutely mortified. ?I thought I did something wrong. ?So, instead of coming forward, I lived with the nightmares (and still do.)? No amount of therapy can erase the memories of this, therapy can help you deal with the memories, but the memories will always be there, and will continue to plague me, as they will continue to plague any child that has gone through similar experiences.

When one is that young, it is easy to manipulate them into believing that it's "natural" and "good" to let someone they trust touch them. ?Children's young minds are molded and formed by those adults around us that we come to trust, much like some of these young kids come to trust Michael Jackson. ?

so, to answer my own question... not ever. ?My children would never be in the presence of MJ. ?He is a monster that preys on children, and just because a jury of 12 didn't find him guilty of it, it doesn't mean he isn't.

so you've been in a terrible situation and are speaking under the emotion and feelings.
therefore your opinion is a little biased...

sandman
Legend

« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2005, 12:10:27 PM »

Isn't it a shame we don't live in such an enlightened country Roll Eyes

The system has failed - let's resort to mob violence! Rather than let a jury decide lets make the decision based on fragmentry evidence and personal bias instead - and then kill the person!

A system we can all believe in, rich, poor, black, white - no one escapes nervous

as usual, you miss the point. my point is that all systems of justice have flaws.

and that although we as citiizens must accept the decisions of the courts, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE CORRECT!!

evidence to this fact is that people are sometimes tried twice for the same crime (when a mistrial declared) and the second time around, a different verdict is reached.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2005, 12:12:36 PM »

It's pretty sad when the many piont that he was inocent is that the kids 's mother was a gold digger .Which she was,but that doesn't change the fact theat this kid proable is going to be messed up for life now

lets face it the fact that the mother was a gold digger is what got Mj off.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2005, 12:36:51 PM »

so you've been in a terrible situation and are speaking under the emotion and feelings.
therefore your opinion is a little biased...

That is a dickhead thing to say for somebody brave enough to put themselves out there.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: