Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:25:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Problems with mixed dating
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problems with mixed dating  (Read 25733 times)
MikeB
« on: June 16, 2005, 07:27:51 PM »

To make it clear to everybody, I'm not one percent of a racist , I have best friends that are black .Anyway but I'm having this fear that white girls are all of a sudden droping white guys for black guys .This all started with my one white female cousin. She hates whites for god knows what but she shoves it down my throat that black guys are better than white guys, same thing with her sister. As a high school student now ( going on senior) I really want a girlfriend desperatley . I'm so fucking shy and insecure . Right now in high school the hip-hop trend is popular , i hate being turned down .One time at a party , this cousin i mentioned ridiculed me for my long hair because being white is not cool in her book , i was really pissed . Does anyone have the same experience?
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 07:48:12 PM »

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

I thought of this link when you said "I'm not a racist because I have friends that are black."

Anyway... maybe some of these white girls you speak of have finally realized that size matters.   hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 08:00:41 PM »

Oh man..........that website is so damn funny, I remember seeing it a while back.

In America people love "black (MTV style) culture". It's a strange thing really, everybody wants to be all gangsta, hard ass, talkin' all ghetto (even though they live in the country club)..........It really is quite funny.

At the same time people are equally terrified of black people. Haha, it's hilarious.

I think women are drawn to that, because that is the bad-boy, popular culture icon right now....That is: A hard ass brother.

Of course, your friend may be dating the black guy because he treats her nice and is a gentleman.

But right now, especially in the younger age groups (16-24) I think girls pick the black guys because of (although nobody would admit it in their life) the cultural popularity of young black men portrayed by the media. Look at the tv, everything is hip-hop...everything. People are drawn to what is popular at that time. When you see white suburban kids talkin' all bad ass gansta.....there is obviously an influence. If you talked like that just 15 yrs ago when I was in HS, you would have been laughed out the door.

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 08:06:01 PM »

i dont like it, i really dont.

the rap culture is corrupting and blinding young people (my age) these days. its a shame

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 08:13:25 PM »

the rap culture is corrupting and blinding young people (my age) these days. its a shame

Bah.........They said the same thing about Rock (and GnR) 15 year ago.

knockout
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 09:20:06 PM »

I recently found out that my little 15 year old sister was dating some punk-ass chump at her school.? Strike one.....even though she's never had good taste in guys.? But then I found out the guy was black.? Strike two.?

White chicks wanting to play mudshark and go after black guys is one thing, but not my baby sister.? Anyway the guy actually tried calling the house one night and hooking up with her.

He won't be doing that again.
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2005, 09:25:16 PM »

I recently found out that my little 15 year old sister was dating some punk-ass chump at her school.  Strike one.....even though she's never had good taste in guys.  But then I found out the guy was black.  Strike two. 

White chicks wanting to play mudshark and go after black guys is one thing, but not my baby sister.  Anyway the guy actually tried calling the house one night and hooking up with her.

i get strike one. But strike two is just plain wrong. You should be ashamed of who you are if you honestly feel like that. You are a pathetic excuse for a human.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2005, 09:42:54 PM »

I recently found out that my little 15 year old sister was dating some punk-ass chump at her school.? Strike one.....even though she's never had good taste in guys.? But then I found out the guy was black.? Strike two.?

White chicks wanting to play mudshark and go after black guys is one thing, but not my baby sister.? Anyway the guy actually tried calling the house one night and hooking up with her.

Don't confuse what is being discussed here.....I don't think anybody agrees with your racist bullshit, take it somewhere else....

CHUMP.
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2005, 09:49:28 PM »

ya, but at least in rock kids were inspired to learn to play guitar or drums or whatever, here they're just learning to be the "illest hustla" and do way more drugs then rockers did
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 09:54:17 PM by N.I.B » Logged

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 09:50:06 PM »

I recently found out that my little 15 year old sister was dating some punk-ass chump at her school. ?Strike one.....even though she's never had good taste in guys. ?But then I found out the guy was black. ?Strike two. ?

White chicks wanting to play mudshark and go after black guys is one thing, but not my baby sister. ?Anyway the guy actually tried calling the house one night and hooking up with her.

Don't confuse what is being discussed here.....I don't think anybody agrees with your racist bullshit, take it somewhere else....

CHUMP.

Unfortunately, alot of people agree with his racist bullshit.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2005, 09:56:59 PM »

ya, but at least in rock kids were inspired to learn to play guitar or drums or whatever, here they're just learning to be the "illest hustla" and do way more drugs then rockers did

Agreed, but it was still seen as an evil.

Those kids today...... hihi
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2005, 09:58:26 PM »

Agreed, but it was still seen as an evil.

Those kids today...... hihi

We should put 'em in a church and get a guest speaker. I got a couple of ideas, Ozzy, Halford, Dickenson..... hihi

Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 10:02:58 PM »

Ozzy's speaking is the best anti-drug message out there today.  hihi As for race mixing, most "whites" in America are already mixed up as Nordic/Alpine hybrids, with some Mediterraneans in there, too. Only Europe has the last pure whites, and even then, they're becoming mixed up too.

All attempts to separate race and culture eventually fail. If everyone gets mixed up in Europe like we are here, culture and art will suffer, but materialism and mercantilism will do very well. Few people know traditional Irish or English songs or food here in the US, but we have big SUVS and plasma TVs!!!!  no

The risk just isn't worth it. If race was only skin color, then mixing would be more acceptable.
MikeB
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 10:20:52 PM »

What the hell do they have that we don't . Why does the world have to fuckin change ?
With all these inventions they come up with , the time machine better be next . I'll stay in the late 60s/early 70's . I'll be the next Marty McFly ok
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 10:22:30 PM by MikeB » Logged
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2005, 12:12:24 AM »

What the hell do they have that we don't . Why does the world have to fuckin change ?

Yeah, for fuck's sake.  Black people shouldn't be allowed to hook up with girls, that's a white person's duty.  What is the world coming to?!  rant

Honestly, there are two ways of looking at this:

"White girls are dropping white guys for black guys"

OR

"White guys are dropping white girls for asian girls"

Catch the yellow fever and you will be alright sir.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »

Who cares....

I don't care who is shaggin' who.....

I ain't married to no white girl............. Grin
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 02:26:19 AM »

I ain't married to no white girl............. Grin

Me either Grin

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 06:52:35 AM »

Oh man..........that website is so damn funny, I remember seeing it a while back.

In America people love "black (MTV style) culture". It's a strange thing really, everybody wants to be all gangsta, hard ass, talkin' all ghetto (even though they live in the country club)..........It really is quite funny.

At the same time people are equally terrified of black people. Haha, it's hilarious.

I think women are drawn to that, because that is the bad-boy, popular culture icon right now....That is: A hard ass brother.

Of course, your friend may be dating the black guy because he treats her nice and is a gentleman.

But right now, especially in the younger age groups (16-24) I think girls pick the black guys because of (although nobody would admit it in their life) the cultural popularity of young black men portrayed by the media. Look at the tv, everything is hip-hop...everything. People are drawn to what is popular at that time. When you see white suburban kids talkin' all bad ass gansta.....there is obviously an influence. If you talked like that just 15 yrs ago when I was in HS, you would have been laughed out the door.

man that's how it is in France too, but usually we get (shitty) "trends" way later than the us ... i thought the us was past that "gangsta" trend, i thought it was back in the early 90s and all ....

man, France's not late !!! we're both ridiculous at the same time. thanks to worldwide mtv Smiley

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2005, 07:45:33 AM »

To make it clear to everybody, I'm not one percent of a racist , I have best friends that are black .Anyway but I'm having this fear that white girls are all of a sudden droping white guys for black guys .This all started with my one white female cousin. She hates whites for god knows what but she shoves it down my throat that black guys are better than white guys, same thing with her sister. As a high school student now ( going on senior) I really want a girlfriend desperatley . I'm so fucking shy and insecure . Right now in high school the hip-hop trend is popular , i hate being turned down .One time at a party , this cousin i mentioned ridiculed me for my long hair because being white is not cool in her book , i was really pissed . Does anyone have the same experience?

I have seen a LOT of girls prefering black guys over anyone else ( there aren't just whites, there are ALL the others too) but then, i heard so many men say this and i quote " i love a BIT of black", said in the most stupid manner, that i can't blame white girls.

White men have fucked exotism for decades and married white women. White women want to know what the fuss is about. And actually prefer exotism.

How does the saying go again ? about things in life that backfire ?

And Mike, yes, you are insecure, but let me tell you one thing : long hair IS out. And i'm 30 and french. Totally out of fashion. Your cousin probably said something because of that.

Why don't you stop moaning and open magazines to see what's trendy for men in general ? ( clothes, music, .....) Not saying you should look like a magazine cover, but you could get some ideas and you'd become a bit " popular".

Being popular is something you don't give a shit about when you're older, but if you want friends and girlfriends, at your age, it's of life value.

One thing i noticed in black men, is that they usually don't give afuck about what people think and " look" very self assured. Women do not like the " sensitive" type. They don't like the bad guys as some of you seem to think, they  just like men who are self assured.

So if you keep on being insecure like that, young women will just think you need to be nursed and will ru nfar far away from you and let me tell you this out of experience, if you do meet a young women who wants to nurse you, YOU should run, becaus she has her own issues and you will both suffer.

Basically, start being cooler, relax, stop envying others, stop thinking people compare you ( i sense an issue  there), cut your hair a bit, smile a bit, talk to people about FUN things, don't moan in public and women might start to find you a good 100 times more attractive.

Nothing to say
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2005, 09:06:49 AM »

I have seen a LOT of girls prefering black guys over anyone else ( there aren't just whites, there are ALL the others too) but then, i heard so many men say this and i quote " i love a BIT of black", said in the most stupid manner, that i can't blame white girls.

White men have fucked exotism for decades and married white women. White women want to know what the fuss is about. And actually prefer exotism.

How does the saying go again ? about things in life that backfire ?

And Mike, yes, you are insecure, but let me tell you one thing : long hair IS out. And i'm 30 and french. Totally out of fashion. Your cousin probably said something because of that.

Why don't you stop moaning and open magazines to see what's trendy for men in general ? ( clothes, music, .....) Not saying you should look like a magazine cover, but you could get some ideas and you'd become a bit " popular".

Being popular is something you don't give a shit about when you're older, but if you want friends and girlfriends, at your age, it's of life value.

One thing i noticed in black men, is that they usually don't give afuck about what people think and " look" very self assured. Women do not like the " sensitive" type. They don't like the bad guys as some of you seem to think, they just like men who are self assured.

So if you keep on being insecure like that, young women will just think you need to be nursed and will ru nfar far away from you and let me tell you this out of experience, if you do meet a young women who wants to nurse you, YOU should run, becaus she has her own issues and you will both suffer.

Basically, start being cooler, relax, stop envying others, stop thinking people compare you ( i sense an issue there), cut your hair a bit, smile a bit, talk to people about FUN things, don't moan in public and women might start to find you a good 100 times more attractive.

god ...women ....
i'm so glad i have a hot girlfriend .....

jessica you definitely killed the atmosphere....  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: