Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:36:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227816 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Problems with mixed dating
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problems with mixed dating  (Read 25736 times)
MikeB
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2005, 09:33:45 AM »

Jesus Christ , I'm not going to change just because my look is "out." If I was wearing spandex and had my hair stand up like Axl in the wttj video , yeah that would be dumb . But what i'm saying is people are goddamn superficial about the stupidest crap anymore , the world without a doubt is going down the tubes because of its obsession with money , trend and material . I will get the last laugh someday at these greedy rich bastards that laugh at me like a dog .AHHH I'm going crazy!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2005, 09:41:26 AM »

yeah jess was kinda extreme
but you also have to loook at it this way

if you wanna say the way you are, you have to think you're hot and super cool
and that's it
for a lot of people it's easier to think that way if you're wearing what everybody wears (hooded sweat shirt, black blazer on top, converse, $150 jeans)

some other people, like me (cause i'm super cool) , do what they want and still think they're hot.

so if you can pull up long hair and look hot. good for you.
if you're ridiculous, too bad. Smiley

MikeB
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2005, 09:56:01 AM »

I don't dress ghetto but i wear casual clothes like " hooded sweat shirts" , it's dumb to do shit just because you're ass-kissing friends or little gay magazines tell you to . At least I have balls and stand up for myself. I just hate people who walk over me for the most superficial crap. And that's the bottom line .Oh and Jessica, you're a 30-year old soon to be mother , get a life and stop giving high schoolers a hard time ,give them a fucking chance to mature ! By the way
I'm not one of those white guys you mentioned that say "I like? a little black in it."?Just? because i'm one out of the white kind? doesn't give a prejudice group of girls the right to drop me in a corner like a hot potato ! And I did not say i hate white girls who date men from a different whatever, no I did not say that . What I meant was that some girls are mean and immature about it when I am nothing but a gentleman to them.Now you know where I am coming from ?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 04:18:26 PM by MikeB » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2005, 02:53:15 PM »

Jesus Christ , I'm not going to change just because my look is "out." If I was wearing spandex and had my hair stand up like Axl in the wttj video , yeah that would be dumb . But what i'm saying is people are goddamn superficial about the stupidest crap anymore , the world without a doubt is going down the tubes because of its obsession with money , trend and material . I will get the last laugh someday at these greedy rich bastards that laugh at me like a dog .AHHH I'm going crazy!

Be whoever you wanna be. Fuck the norm buddy.

You are the man!

I totally don't care about what other people want/do/dress like.
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2005, 02:56:54 PM »

To make it clear to everybody, I'm not one percent of a racist , I have best friends that are black .Anyway but I'm having this fear that white girls are all of a sudden droping white guys for black guys .This all started with my one white female cousin. She hates whites for god knows what but she shoves it down my throat that black guys are better than white guys, same thing with her sister. As a high school student now ( going on senior) I really want a girlfriend desperatley . I'm so fucking shy and insecure . Right now in high school the hip-hop trend is popular , i hate being turned down .One time at a party , this cousin i mentioned ridiculed me for my long hair because being white is not cool in her book , i was really pissed . Does anyone have the same experience?

I have seen a LOT of girls prefering black guys over anyone else ( there aren't just whites, there are ALL the others too) but then, i heard so many men say this and i quote " i love a BIT of black", said in the most stupid manner, that i can't blame white girls.

White men have fucked exotism for decades and married white women. White women want to know what the fuss is about. And actually prefer exotism.

How does the saying go again ? about things in life that backfire ?

And Mike, yes, you are insecure, but let me tell you one thing : long hair IS out. And i'm 30 and french. Totally out of fashion. Your cousin probably said something because of that.

Why don't you stop moaning and open magazines to see what's trendy for men in general ? ( clothes, music, .....) Not saying you should look like a magazine cover, but you could get some ideas and you'd become a bit " popular".

Being popular is something you don't give a shit about when you're older, but if you want friends and girlfriends, at your age, it's of life value.

One thing i noticed in black men, is that they usually don't give afuck about what people think and " look" very self assured. Women do not like the " sensitive" type. They don't like the bad guys as some of you seem to think, they just like men who are self assured.

So if you keep on being insecure like that, young women will just think you need to be nursed and will ru nfar far away from you and let me tell you this out of experience, if you do meet a young women who wants to nurse you, YOU should run, becaus she has her own issues and you will both suffer.

Basically, start being cooler, relax, stop envying others, stop thinking people compare you ( i sense an issue there), cut your hair a bit, smile a bit, talk to people about FUN things, don't moan in public and women might start to find you a good 100 times more attractive.

god ...women ....
i'm so glad i have a hot girlfriend .....

jessica you definitely killed the atmosphere....? Grin

thanks, jessiaca  rant  Tongue  hihi

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2005, 03:45:47 PM »

thanks, jessiaca  rant  Tongue  hihi

you know, if i had to choose between a feminist and a black woman, i think the black woman would win  rofl

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2005, 04:03:54 PM »

Who cares what?s trendy.

Personally i like guys, who looks a bit different and they have their own thing going on. I do like "rockers" and i think it?s easier to go to talk to someone you can see has surely something in common with you.

Though, i do know few very hot black guys..  Tongue

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
MikeB
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2005, 04:24:53 PM »

long hair IS out.
And to say long hair is out is stupid when you're on this board because that stands for music like Guns n' Roses.Not that dudes should or have to grow their hair out but don't slam down rock n' roll's trademark image, no offense just trying to advise you peace
Why don't you stop moaning and open magazines to see what's trendy for men in general ?
I wasn't moaning , I was making a truthful statement that people can be superficial.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 04:29:16 PM by MikeB » Logged
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2005, 04:28:14 PM »

If hair wasn't meant to be long why would it grow?

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2005, 04:38:30 PM »

If hair wasn't meant to be long why would it grow?

smoking Izzy? smoking

the super-guru, kadies and gentlemen  Tongue  rofl

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2005, 07:54:36 PM »

Best advice u will hear

If u have to change and be something u are not to get a girl to like u

FUCK THE GIRL!

U gotta be who u are and eventually someone will like u for u, if not its all fake and bullshit anyway and its better for no girl to love u than they fall in love with a fake image that isnt really u.

There are pieces of shit white guys there are pieces of shit black guys

Im an equal opportunist race beater when it would come to my daughter

if they treat her good, they are welcome in my house and my family

if they treat her bad they are gonna wish they hadn't

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
MikeB
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2005, 09:21:41 PM »

One thing i noticed in black men, is that they usually don't give afuck about what people think and " look" very self assured.
Ah ... Fuckin bull shit. Doesn't matter what race you are anybody in this? world can be insecure .We were all created equal , there all just myths people believe .Anyone that is popular is going to be self-assured.I said earlier ...
Jesus Christ , I'm not going to change just because my look is "out." it's dumb to do shit just because you're ass-kissing friends or little gay magazines tell you to . At least I have balls and stand up for myself.
Who's saying I worry about what people think about me now,maybe I'm not that insecure ... Cool
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2005, 01:06:57 AM »

its all a pack of crap.... but once you go newfie you dont go back

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2005, 04:48:09 AM »

its all a pack of crap.... but once you go newfie you dont go back

True dhat homeboy!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2005, 10:28:41 AM »

you know there is good and bad in all... I am far from a racist where I live it's very melting pot so you go with the flow... I have one daughter and another kid on the way so for me I would prefer if she dated another white guy.. I know that must sound wrong but I have lived in brooklyn nyc my entire life and have seen the way it is around here... I had went to a mostly black HS and hung around with a lot of black people.. A good deal of them do not treat the females in their life very good.. Now that doesn't mean everyone, but it;'s enough to have a concern when it's your flesh n blood.. You watch rap videos see violence with black men adn a lot of it happens right were I live..it's not just some random thing that tons of rap stars come from by me.. Many of them are really teh way they portray themselves on tv..

Now this doesn't mean if my daughter brought home a black man I would throw him out, it's just if I had to chose I rather she date a white guy.. it's no different the other way around when the girl is white to the black parents.. Later in life the mixed kids get shit too..
I know it comes down to who she loves, but I also have to look out for her safety.. it's not some coincidence that each bad neighborhood in nyc is not white.. Must depend where you live..
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2005, 05:40:29 PM »

you know there is good and bad in all... I am far from a racist where I live it's very melting pot so you go with the flow... I have one daughter and another kid on the way so for me I would prefer if she dated another white guy.. I know that must sound wrong but I have lived in brooklyn nyc my entire life and have seen the way it is around here... I had went to a mostly black HS and hung around with a lot of black people.. A good deal of them do not treat the females in their life very good.. Now that doesn't mean everyone, but it;'s enough to have a concern when it's your flesh n blood.. You watch rap videos see violence with black men adn a lot of it happens right were I live..it's not just some random thing that tons of rap stars come from by me.. Many of them are really teh way they portray themselves on tv..

Now this doesn't mean if my daughter brought home a black man I would throw him out, it's just if I had to chose I rather she date a white guy.. it's no different the other way around when the girl is white to the black parents.. Later in life the mixed kids get shit too..
I know it comes down to who she loves, but I also have to look out for her safety.. it's not some coincidence that each bad neighborhood in nyc is not white.. Must depend where you live..

I admire your honesty Mike and I agree, Id prefer my daughter to stay with a white guy cause 99 percent of the black guys I am friends with treat them pretty bad plus it almost always ruins the girls reputation

Im not saying that is right or fair, but why bullshit about it?

MikeB
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2005, 06:16:01 PM »

Maybe this whole thing is becoming where there is some people that date out of their race and some only date inside their race . It used to only be blacks with blacks and whites with whites . Hell looking at my nationality, even though white I'm more than half Irish , then a mixture of english , german, polish and spanish. Maybe the Pot has been melting more than we thought a long time ago.I hate how we are divided from people by color.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2005, 07:33:53 AM »

Just a few Points that I would like to say, and I am too lazy to put all the quotes in.. so here goes!

a) Long hair is AWESOME! Trendy is SO old, I've noticed that people who really matter dont go with the crowd and are their own people! So I say have fun with your long hair!

b) Not all girls prefer "black" people! Me, for instance! I prefer to look at the PERSON and what we have in COMMON and not their skin colour, or like somone mentioned previously "thier package size"  confused

c) Yeah. I agree with Jessica on one thing, girls like a guy who gets out and has a good time! Think of it this way:

If the person you really like/love is in the room and you're dancing and being happy... dont stop if that person leaves the room!!

So in other words, always have a good time! And dont just do it for girls/boys!!

I hope that I've been of SOME use... Good luck with your girl finding!!!  beer

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2005, 07:15:23 PM »

There are some common stereotypes that dont apply.

not all girls love a bad boy

not all girls love a confident guy

not all girls love someone who likes to go out and have a good time

there is a whole plethoria of different personalities and people out there, u just gotta search broad and deep for the right one and dont give up till u have found her.

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2005, 08:02:18 PM »

Sorry, dude... but by saying you prefer she date a white guy over a black guy means that skin color means something to you, and that's a racist comment.  At least be honest with yourself.

And it doesn't take pale skin to treat a woman with respect.  How a man chooses to treat a woman has absolutely nothing to do with the color of their skin, it has to do with what they've got inside, and on the inside, we are all the same color.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: