Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:51:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Who's a person you know you absolutley HATE?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who's a person you know you absolutley HATE?  (Read 7421 times)
MikeB
« on: July 02, 2005, 10:15:27 PM »

Is there some enemy you just feel you have to get out of your head after a bad past with him/her? Feel free to share your hatred here.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 12:35:28 AM by MikeB » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 10:27:46 PM »

nobody.
gunsnroses393
Headliner

Go Marlins!

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 01:21:27 AM »

no one really. i dont hold grudges anymore. i used to big time. ive hated a few people ive worked with and gone to school with but i dont really hate anyone i associate with now. people i dont like i just try to avoid as much as possible

cluster fuck message board

http://fsentertainment.proboards37.com
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 05:03:18 PM »

i dislike people, but i dont hate them.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Sterlingdog
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 12:48:17 AM »

You know, when I was studying psychology in school, we took a lot of personality tests.  And one thing was common throughout, the person in your life you said you disliked the most, was the person you most feared you were like.

Just something to think about, before anyone starts declaring their hatred for someone. 
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 05:15:43 AM »

women or girls who snubb. You say "hi" and they do as if you don't exist...do you see what I mean? Every man has experiences that I think.? When some girls do that, it makes me be out of my mind. If I were a bigboss of a huge company and a woman acts like that with me, I will diminush her income of 30%, just to show her who is the boss.
I'm not macho but when women have too much power, they try to compensate their general inferiority complex towards men by snubbing. wtf?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 05:23:26 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 05:19:00 AM »

women or girls who snubb. You say "hi" and they do as if you don't exist...do you see what I mean? Every man has experiences that I think.? When some girls do that, it makes me be out of my mind.
most of my ex's do that, I think it's because they miss having sex with me

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 05:26:06 AM »

I qsee I'm not the only one to have had that experience. I'm pretty sure EVERY man have had the same experience. women who snubb...give her 200%+ job with 30%- income and non stop pressure and you'll see how fast they will stop snubbing you...money control and psychologic pressure works very well.
I don't understand people who snubb others: white blacks chinese, arabics, jews, christians, short, tall, big, slim...we are all the same, we are all human beeings. We are all on an equal footing.
When a homeless say me "hi" on the streets, I look at him and I say "hi" too. That's the way my parents educated me. Question of respect.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 05:33:22 AM by nesquick » Logged

Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2005, 06:00:19 AM »

give her 200%+ job with 30%- income and non stop pressure and you'll see how fast they will stop snubbing you...money control and psychologic pressure works very well.

What the fuck are you on about? Man, you're such a weirdo.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 06:21:27 AM »

I'm not a weirdo but if this is a solution to get it stop, I don't see why not using it. radical methods don't shock me.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 07:02:22 AM »

I'm not a weirdo but if this is a solution to get it stop, I don't see why not using it. radical methods don't shock me.

i think Skeletor is right, you're a wierdo Smiley

come on, women are the only normal person on this planet. men have been trying for 4000 years, we failed. i think we should let the ladies in charge Smiley

i hate people in general. especially the ones that stink.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2005, 07:10:49 AM »

I didn't speak about women, i speak about those who snubb. could be a man too. but I especially mention women because of some experiences I had in that specific case with women, not men. that's it.

oh yeah and concerning the weirdo thing, contrary to you, I don't see "zionnist conspiration" everywhere, and I don't post suspect negationism ideas on Auschwitz. would you like me to translate some of your posts I read there and then? Smiley
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 07:20:56 AM by nesquick » Logged

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2005, 08:55:06 AM »

I didn't speak about women, i speak about those who snubb. could be a man too. but I especially mention women because of some experiences I had in that specific case with women, not men. that's it.

oh yeah and concerning the weirdo thing, contrary to you, I don't see "zionnist conspiration" everywhere, and I don't post suspect negationism ideas on Auschwitz. would you like me to translate some of your posts I read there and then? Smiley

god .....

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2005, 11:06:22 AM »

It depend on where you are.
In many places, especially country towns, you don't say hi to a complete stranger in the street. They'd think you must have been mistaking them for someone else or soliciting for something.
If they come to your town they'll still ignore any stranger until they get used to the custom of your town.
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 11:09:14 AM »

My workout partner and a girlfriend of mine, well, we parted friends for reasons to long to list and she became insane and stalked me for awhile.  That grudge I will probably hold for the rest of my life.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 03:57:01 PM »

Yes, one person from my college.  She's French, that should say enough.  Fortunately, I never have to see her again.

(NOTE: I apologize to all the French people I may have offended with this.  But her reasoning for being bitchy seriously was "I'm French," so I'm considering it a legitimate reason.  Those of you who are non-bitchy French folk may take this up with her.)

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 05:00:28 PM »

Yes, one person from my college.? She's French, that should say enough.? Fortunately, I never have to see her again.

(NOTE: I apologize to all the French people I may have offended with this.? But her reasoning for being bitchy seriously was "I'm French," so I'm considering it a legitimate reason.? Those of you who are non-bitchy French folk may take this up with her.)
usually, french girls are very nice. I've always heard good reputation from non-french people concerning the french girls. It seems non french people find them pretty hot...Tongue
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 05:06:25 PM by nesquick » Logged

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2005, 06:46:39 PM »

Where do I get started haha!

Let see I hold grudges!

Hmm this fag named Karl Storbeck who slandered my VP campaign at school saying I bribed someone to not run for VP. I lost by two votes I was pissed. I ever see this fag I'm punching him in the face.

Um hmmm.... Heather Simpson girl who her and I used to get along and we liked each other. Until we went to Hawaii with school and she was into this other guy and was wondering what the fuck was a matter with me cause I liked her. Then I think I called her a bitch or something and shes hated me ever since. And helped slander my campaign at school. Bringing up my attendance issue.

Ummm other then that  my ex best friends shes a girl , boyfriend him and I hated each other with a passion.

Other then that I think thats it!

Fuck All Y'all
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2005, 06:52:52 PM »

Where do I get started haha!

Let see I hold grudges!

Hmm this fag named Karl Storbeck who slandered my VP campaign at school saying I bribed someone to not run for VP. I lost by two votes I was pissed. I ever see this fag I'm punching him in the face.

Um hmmm.... Heather Simpson girl who her and I used to get along and we liked each other. Until we went to Hawaii with school and she was into this other guy and was wondering what the fuck was a matter with me cause I liked her. Then I think I called her a bitch or something and shes hated me ever since. And helped slander my campaign at school. Bringing up my attendance issue.

Ummm other then that? my ex best friends shes a girl , boyfriend him and I hated each other with a passion.

Other then that I think thats it!

that kinda narrows down the christmas shopping list, dosn't it?  hihi

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
GNRVR
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2005, 08:11:51 PM »

Cops who give speeding tickets are the people I hate most besides a thief.The problem I have is they can write speeding tickets to me but when they fly past me I can't pull them over for speeding.I doubt that any cops in my town have ever gotten a speeding ticket off duty because they can get out of a ticket once they tell them there a cop also.I admit I speed everyday but I think some cops abuse there power that they have because they can get away with it. I would never become a traffic cop because I could never write somebody a speeding ticket knowing that when I get off work I am going to speed myself.       
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: