Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:54:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Terror from who? World Conspiracy theory VS. Islam / Bin Laden - DISCUSS!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terror from who? World Conspiracy theory VS. Islam / Bin Laden - DISCUSS!  (Read 6077 times)
conny
« on: July 08, 2005, 12:33:06 AM »

Do you believe the official version (islamic terrorists) regarding attacks like 9/11 and the recent bombs in London?

Or do you think that the goverments attack their own countries and only sell that as terrorism because they need to justify wars on oil and want their own people to sign away their human- and civil rights (biometry, verichip, one world, 1984 etc.)?

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS TURN INTO ANOTHER "BUSH SUCKS" or "AMERICA THE GREATEST" or "MY COUNTRY AGAINST YOURS" THREAD. THANKS!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 12:41:21 AM by conny » Logged
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 01:22:01 AM »

Do you believe the official version (islamic terrorists) regarding attacks like 9/11 and the recent bombs in London?

Or do you think that the goverments attack their own countries and only sell that as terrorism because they need to justify wars on oil and want their own people to sign away their human- and civil rights (biometry, verichip, one world, 1984 etc.)?

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS TURN INTO ANOTHER "BUSH SUCKS" or "AMERICA THE GREATEST" or "MY COUNTRY AGAINST YOURS" THREAD. THANKS!

Peple who think that the US goverment or the UK goverment attacked their own countrys are insane. If anything this makes people question the war in Iraq not back it more. Its also insulting to me as a UK citizen for people to suggest that our goverment kills its own people. This thread shouldnt even be open for discussion - its a farce to think anything else. Its also insulting to the Police and other security forces who are working so hard to prevent terrorism in the UK and also track down those responsible for the recent bombings.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 01:23:37 AM by Lineker10 » Logged

Riot In Everyone!
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 02:23:05 AM »

conny, it's sad you think this could be a conspiracy

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 03:54:52 AM »

Alright, I'll bite.

First a little background on my views.  I'm an extreme skeptic.  I believe 9-11 was an inside job so the Bush administration could further their attempts at claiming the middle east's oil.  I believe the world is not controlled by individual governments, but rather a network of secret societies-- Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Illuminati, CFR, Project for a New American Century, etc.

Anyways, I don't believe this was to justify England's role in the War on Terror, but rather to increase the War on Terror.  Look for this "terror cell" to have "come" from a country other than Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Iraq-- most likely Iran.  The attack draws attention from the G8 Summit, set to give money to fix starvation in Africa.  That money will now be diverted by the G8 nations to the phony war on phony terror that pushes forth 1. Christian world domination, 2. Western ownership of Middle Eastern Oil, and 3. Continued fear and paranoia out of the world's population.

Oh, but what do I know?  I'm just some paranoid nutjob.   Roll Eyes

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 06:56:33 AM »

I do believe that these terror attacks do take place. But I also believe that the truth is distorted, (not fabricated) to make things look much worse. I mean, there is a terror attack in a major Western city, it's plastered all over the news. But if an attack is carried out by Western people in a city in the Middle-East, killing twice as many innocent people, it gets a tiny mention, at best, on the news.
Also, whenever there is an attack in the West, Western journalists, will show an acute minority of extremists dancing in the streets. This is not the reality, when these attacks happen, not every Muslim in the Middle-East is out dancing, most are going about (or trying to go about) their normal lives. The same could be shown if there is an attack on the Middle-East, there would sure as hell be some idiot Republican fanatics dancing around somewhere. The main difference, the West has the technology to present these sort of lies to the world, whereas the Middle-East do not.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 08:40:28 AM »

conny, it's sad you think this could be a conspiracy

I agree, and an insult to the dead by claiming this is some kind of James Bond adventure

A belief in world conspiracies's shows the same distorted sense of reality that the terrorists have and a paranoia that probably requires treatment

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 11:05:10 AM »

funny as it is ... i actualy agree with izzy.........i shudder at the thought.... but hey you deal well in hard facts i guess ...lol

me i dont think that it was a conspiracy.... nor that it was a bin Laden affiliated extrmiest cell...... something of the latter that it is an extremiest cell is close on the mark..... Islamic possibly.... multiracial..... even closer.  Terroism has in the last 10yrs stepped from that back water "scare thy neighbour" to get what you want.... to actual gorillia warfare vs. everyone. I know personally that I find "terroism" rather bland.... and can think of a hundred ways to do more damage and civilian deaths/injuries then what has been done recently. Terroism as it once was is no longer, it serves to tighten the resolve of nations to combat it, with the handling however causes more terroists to slip through your hands. This has become a military campaign agnist the civilian population, and its a war that we will not stop. we have to reduce the number of recruits that can be attained by these groups, and that will cost beaucoup dollars.... well if we spent waht is being spent on the Iraq war.... we could put a nice dent into the recruit base.

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Mal Brossard
VIP

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 06:55:37 PM »

I agree, and an insult to the dead by claiming this is some kind of James Bond adventure

And if it IS "some kind of James Bond adventure," as you put it, it's an even BIGGER slap in the face to the dead to let it go covered up.  Blair said it was Arab terrorists within moments of hearing about it, and the media has run with it.  There has been no real investigation of it yet as to who did it.  It could be Arab terrorists, it could be an internal job of the government (the conspiracy theory), it could be a job of domestic terrorists.  Blair may have jumped the gun on this one, not like that's anything new out of a politician.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 07:00:05 PM »

Phony War on Terror?? Are you insane? Arab pussies wearing hoods and beheading unarmed civilians isn't phony, its evil. The Bible speaks of Satan unleashing a false religion. That religion is Islam, and like the Bible says, it WILL be destroyed.

GnRNightrain
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2005, 07:04:46 PM »

First a little background on my views.? I'm an extreme skeptic.? I believe 9-11 was an inside job so the Bush administration could further their attempts at claiming the middle east's oil.?
You would.
GnRNightrain
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 07:07:42 PM »

And if it IS "some kind of James Bond adventure," as you put it, it's an even BIGGER slap in the face to the dead to let it go covered up.? Blair said it was Arab terrorists within moments of hearing about it, and the media has run with it.?
A group calling themselves Al Qaeda Europe took credit for it.  It wasnt some creation from Tony Blair.  Furthermore, all facts point toward them.  Lets see . . . what Christian, Jewish or other terrorist groups have done similar attacks as of late. . . ?
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 07:29:41 PM »

And if it IS "some kind of James Bond adventure," as you put it, it's an even BIGGER slap in the face to the dead to let it go covered up.? Blair said it was Arab terrorists within moments of hearing about it, and the media has run with it.? There has been no real investigation of it yet as to who did it.? It could be Arab terrorists, it could be an internal job of the government (the conspiracy theory), it could be a job of domestic terrorists.? Blair may have jumped the gun on this one, not like that's anything new out of a politician.

As a UK citizen i am insulted by your post. Your missing the fact that most UK officials are suggesting this was an attack by UK based terrorist. It still doesnt mean it wasnt Al-Quedia - there are UK citizens, arab people living in the UK who are members of Al-Quedia. And mabye, just mabye - Tony Blair has acces to immiediate information and reports from MI6, MI5 and the police that you dont have access to that enalbe him to make such quick assumpions?!

Riot In Everyone!
conny
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 09:02:40 PM »

Arab pussies wearing hoods and beheading unarmed civilians isn't phony, its evil. The Bible speaks of Satan unleashing a false religion. That religion is Islam, and like the Bible says, it WILL be destroyed.

I read that and ask myself: Who the fuck am I talking to? How old is the author? Is he serious? Is he ironic? Did he even read the Bible? Or the Koran? Does he read at all? Would he survive 4 weeks without television?

an insult to the dead by claiming this is some kind of James Bond adventure

My question wasn't even a statement, yet I get shit for "insulting the victims" by thinking for myself?

Don't you think it would be an insult to the victims to NOT do anything to find out the truth?

But that's not as comfortable as sitting on your ass and watching TV. So everyone who doesn't believe the mass media has to be absolutely uncredible. And if he isn't, just make him uncredible by calling him insane or claiming that he's insulting the victims, so you don't have to discuss the actual subject.

it's sad you think this could be a conspiracy

I think it's sad that innocent people die!

Peple who think that the US goverment or the UK goverment attacked their own countrys are insane.

Absolutely. Outta general principle. No more questions asked. Insane. All of em. To hell with everyone who dares to not believe what BBC tells you. Send them all to Auschwitz for not believing the allmighty Fuehrers of the free world.

Right?

Wrong!

Well...just forget about it. It could have been an intresting discussion, but it's obviously not possible.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 01:13:23 AM by conny » Logged
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005, 11:14:21 PM »

I think that goverments attack their own countries to justify the wars is very possibly. Main reason: greed conquers all. You could be the most noble and kind-hearted person out there, but if enough money if put under you nose you'll take it. I belive guys like Tony Blair, George Bush, Paul Martin, and other would get terrorist and extremist groups to attack their own to justify a war so they can can get a profit by attacking other countries. As long as money is involved, people are easy to corrupt.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Rocket_queen125
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 11:43:36 PM »

these guys are wealthy enough to live beyond there means their not going to take the lives of innocent ppl to make such a thing happen, too many ppl are good ppl to allow such a thing, this is not a dictatorship here cant happen too many mouths and ears to hear....
Mal Brossard
VIP

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 11:45:31 AM »

And if it IS "some kind of James Bond adventure," as you put it, it's an even BIGGER slap in the face to the dead to let it go covered up.? Blair said it was Arab terrorists within moments of hearing about it, and the media has run with it.?
A group calling themselves Al Qaeda Europe took credit for it.? It wasnt some creation from Tony Blair.? Furthermore, all facts point toward them.? Lets see . . . what Christian, Jewish or other terrorist groups have done similar attacks as of late. . . ?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's impossible to set up fake websites.  This is MI-6, the CIA, and the Mossad we're talking here.

Conny pretty much addressed everything else I was going to discuss.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put my blinders back on like a good little American.  *Skipping gleefully away*

Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 02:30:24 PM »

Phony War on Terror?? Are you insane? Arab pussies wearing hoods and beheading unarmed civilians isn't phony, its evil. The Bible speaks of Satan unleashing a false religion. That religion is Islam, and like the Bible says, it WILL be destroyed.

wow i forgot about the relious extremism of chritians......... hmmmmm this is what crusade now.... 666? or 503?

lol

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 12:31:23 PM »

i know the government planned to bomb their own countries as sad as it seems. our governent sux. we liv in the worst time period.

p.s. im from UK

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 02:25:58 PM »

i know the government planned to bomb their own countries as sad as it seems. our governent sux. we liv in the worst time period.

p.s. im from UK

U know? Well they must run a rather clumsy operation that a 14 year old stumbled on their plan rofl

People that believe this stuff must be unbelievably cynical confused Freemason's run the world - lol, i know loads of freemasons, i'll ask them what evil plan they are working on currently

The attack will do billions of damage to the economy - what game would these be groups playing at Huh, intentionally losing money and skilled workers confused

Ps. keep up the 'theories', i find the minds of the insane to be truly intresting

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 04:52:03 PM »

p.s. im from UK

U know? Well they must run a rather clumsy operation that a 14 year old stumbled on their plan rofl

People that believe this stuff must be unbelievably cynical confused Freemason's run the world - lol, i know loads of freemasons, i'll ask them what evil plan they are working on currently

The attack will do billions of damage to the economy - what game would these be groups playing at Huh, intentionally losing money and skilled workers confused

Ps. keep up the 'theories', i find the minds of the insane to be truly intresting

lol

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: