Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:52:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Terror from who? World Conspiracy theory VS. Islam / Bin Laden - DISCUSS!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terror from who? World Conspiracy theory VS. Islam / Bin Laden - DISCUSS!  (Read 5955 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 06:09:52 AM »

Alright, I'll bite.

First a little background on my views.? I'm an extreme skeptic.? I believe 9-11 was an inside job so the Bush administration could further their attempts at claiming the middle east's oil.? I believe the world is not controlled by individual governments, but rather a network of secret societies-- Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Illuminati, CFR, Project for a New American Century, etc.

Anyways, I don't believe this was to justify England's role in the War on Terror, but rather to increase the War on Terror.? Look for this "terror cell" to have "come" from a country other than Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Iraq-- most likely Iran.? The attack draws attention from the G8 Summit, set to give money to fix starvation in Africa.? That money will now be diverted by the G8 nations to the phony war on phony terror that pushes forth 1. Christian world domination, 2. Western ownership of Middle Eastern Oil, and 3. Continued fear and paranoia out of the world's population.

Oh, but what do I know?? I'm just some paranoid nutjob.? ?Roll Eyes

Christian domination of th world??   If anything it's Islam which wants world domination...u know, the kerran tells muslims to move into an area and quietly get strong before taking it over, and we all know how seriously muslims take the kerran.........

That's a hatrick for Doull
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 06:16:26 AM »

Alright, I'll bite.

First a little background on my views.? I'm an extreme skeptic.? I believe 9-11 was an inside job so the Bush administration could further their attempts at claiming the middle east's oil.? I believe the world is not controlled by individual governments, but rather a network of secret societies-- Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Illuminati, CFR, Project for a New American Century, etc.

Anyways, I don't believe this was to justify England's role in the War on Terror, but rather to increase the War on Terror.? Look for this "terror cell" to have "come" from a country other than Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Iraq-- most likely Iran.? The attack draws attention from the G8 Summit, set to give money to fix starvation in Africa.? That money will now be diverted by the G8 nations to the phony war on phony terror that pushes forth 1. Christian world domination, 2. Western ownership of Middle Eastern Oil, and 3. Continued fear and paranoia out of the world's population.

Oh, but what do I know?? I'm just some paranoid nutjob.? ?Roll Eyes

Christian domination of th world??? ?If anything it's Islam which wants world domination...u know, the kerran tells muslims to move into an area and quietly get strong before taking it over, and we all know how seriously muslims take the kerran.........

The Kerran? confused

Do u mean the Koran or the Qur'an?

No wonder they hate us - now i'm off to read the holy Christian book the Bubble hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 10:20:22 AM »

holy fricking posts batman....... damn izzy.... you could have a jihad of your own...... lol

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 10:43:11 AM »

Do you believe the official version (islamic terrorists) regarding attacks like 9/11 and the recent bombs in London?

Or do you think that the goverments attack their own countries and only sell that as terrorism because they need to justify wars on oil and want their own people to sign away their human- and civil rights (biometry, verichip, one world, 1984 etc.)?

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS TURN INTO ANOTHER "BUSH SUCKS" or "AMERICA THE GREATEST" or "MY COUNTRY AGAINST YOURS" THREAD. THANKS!

Well, it' can be found in history.

Has it happened now ?

God knows.

All i hope is that men and women working for their respective governement's agencies will talk, if not now, one day.

Our world is menaced, probably more by its climate than them or anyone.

What are politics are power good for if we're all dead one day because we gained 3 degrees in the general temperature when only 5 separate us from dinasaurs ?

So i'd beg these people to consider their work and our planet, and take what's more important.

So reality or illusion, conspiracy or neurosis,what does it matter right now really ?

If no one does anything about climate, we could all be dead before it really matters to anyone.

Nothing to say
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2005, 04:21:37 PM »

im a muslim btw guys. n e ways, wot the terrorist r doing is totally un-islamic. honestly, my spit wud b 2 clean 4 dem. secondly, islam forbids suicide in any way. thirdly, rules of jihad r; no harming plant, women and children, disabled and elderly guys r 2 b left alone. onli kill military ppl that r out 2 kill yu. wot happnd 9-11 or London is totally unislamic. and it makes me angry that people dont realise the tru value of islam. u cant mix muslim and terrorism. they condradict 2 much.and theyr not martyrs either.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: