Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:31:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Does James Hetfield and Axl hate each other?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does James Hetfield and Axl hate each other?  (Read 6681 times)
Tine85
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2005, 10:18:01 PM »

Again Im not saying fuck Hetfield because of what he said about Axl, its the idea of people not keeping their focus where it should be

Ive already explained why I said fuck James Hetfield, After the black album that band sank. And by the way James Lofton I do think "The Memory Remains" is about Axl.

Fuck Axl too, He was the same way, maybe if he had paid more attention to the input of his band memebers then Slash, Duff, and Matt wouldnt have up and quit. And the GnR we all know and love would most likely be up and running today.

Take whomevers side you want, but Hetfield making comments about a dude behind his back because he was warming up his throat, thats punk shit. I dont care who it was he was making those comments about, if uve got a greivance against someone say it to their face and let it be known.

And as for the internet piracy Napster issue. Metallica were absolutely right in their decision to sue. However it was really bad timing considering so many people were bitter about Metallicas new sound and were calling them sellouts. Not saying they shouldve waited, or not done anything. Its js a set circumstances that made Metallica look bad at the time. Looking back at it, people who were bashing Metallica for going against Napster probably get where they were coming from now.? peace

I agree with most of these things... except for the one with the GnR we all know and love would most likely be up and running today.

I think that if they hadn't left the band...they would dead right know... I don't think that they could've survived that... they were smart to get out of that environment!!!

I know that they continue to make music and stuff... but it was more low key... and that was good for them I think!!!
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2005, 12:21:16 AM »

Didnt Axl call James a "pussy" from the stage one night on Skin n Bones tour?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: