Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:20:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Profiling? -Test Inside-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Profiling? -Test Inside-  (Read 32629 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2005, 10:30:12 PM »

slcpunk, as usual you miss the point of the thread.

Side step left......

Profiling is smart, bottom line. If you are against using intelligent tactics to fight terror, well then what is there left to say.

Intelligent tactics?

None of the 9-11 hijackers were from Iraq.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2005, 02:06:44 AM »

Once again SLC Punk is here to lower the IQ of everyone in the forum.  What the hell does Iraq have to do with profiling?  If you want to start another debate on the decision to goto Iraq, go ahead, but no one with an IQ above 90 is impressed with your bullshit.  Rather than look at the issue rationally, you let your liberal bias blind you to only one view.  Are there any postions you hold SLC that aren't endorsed by the left?  You're just another fucking tool in the box. 
  Izzy, saying that Muslim extremist are evil isn't racism.  As many have already pointed out, Islam is a religion just like Christianity.  If I say that all Christians are fucking idiots, that isn't racism.  I love how someone throws out the term racist or bigot anytime they lack an intelligent repsonse; just more liberal, reactionary measures.  I've made this argument before and I'll do it again.  The actual religion someone holds really doesn't matter.  What is important is there culture and financial situation.  How many of the 9/11 bombers or any other suicide bomber for that matter came from educated countries that didn't have laws similar to the Middle Ages.  Like it or not, most of the countries in the Middle East are 200 years behind the rest of the world.  It's the same ignorance that was utilized by Christian leaders for their crimes in the past.  No one is free from this guilt, but once again, who ethnic and religious group is currently using terrorist tactics? 
   Some of you dipshits can call America terrorists until you're blue in the face, but at least we have UN Resolutions and a legitimate government supporting what we do.  If you call the United States' actions illegal, then you're putting the entire system of international law on trial.  Yes, it may be a pain in the ass to innocent Arab males to be under constant watch, but the day another 9/11 happens SLC and his crew of morons will be the first in line for another Michael Moore movie saying we didn't do enough.  - - It always amazed me how a fat fuck like Moore can live in a 10 million dollar mansion and weigh 300 pounds yet have the audacity to talk about American excess.
  America lost Vietnam and will lose in Iraq because the American people don't have the stomach or the conviction to support what must be done.  they love the luxury and security we have, but aren't willing to do a damn thing themselves to do a damn thing about it.  A 14 year old middle-eastern kid is a fuckin man already.  He has a purpose and a goal.  Most 25 year old Americans sit on their ass and worry about what's on TV, come to places like this and lecture on how it should be.  Most of you don't have a damn thing invested in any of this and aren't willing to put the time in to at least research the issue.  It's easier to be hand fed an opinion and take an argument here or there to back that preconceived belief.  Right or wrong, Arab extremist are the group that poses the greatest threat to our security right not.  But rather than close the border, liberals scream that it's racist not to let illegals come across freely.  Rather than focus on the people who attack our soldiers and civilians, liberals call that racism and focus on the 90 year old grand mother because that's "equality."  Rather than fight a fucking war the way it should have been fought, liberals want Kennedy and Schumer to run the war from Congress.
   You Europeans are lucky that SLC's and his gang's view wasn't teh standard 60 years ago or you'd all be speaking German right now.  I'm not saying America won WWII, because Russia kicked more ass than us.  But then again Russia put up an Iron Curtain that destroyed much of the Eastern block.  Luck for the rest of the world it was the realist mentality of George Marshall, Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton that didn't care about political corectness and did what needed to be done.  Rather than badmouthing America, you should be thanking it for giving you the Marshall Plan and helpinig rebuild your ass not after one but two World Wars.  If we listened to SLC, we would have sent a UN official to investigate the death camps and to negotiate peace with Germany 20 times before any action was taken. 
  Profiling is a proactive method to stop violence.  If you idiots should have learned anything by now it's that appeasement doesn't work and pussies always get the shit kicked out of them.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2005, 02:34:05 AM »

Guns N RockMusic, you're one bitter man Grin

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2005, 02:35:04 AM »

Once again SLC Punk is here to lower the IQ of everyone in the forum.? What the hell does Iraq have to do with profiling?? If you want to start another debate on the decision to goto Iraq, go ahead, but no one with an IQ above 90 is impressed with your bullshit.? Rather than look at the issue rationally, you let your liberal bias blind you to only one view.? Are there any postions you hold SLC that aren't endorsed by the left?? You're just another fucking tool in the box.?

How intelligent... stoop to insults.? That does a lot to strengthen your argument.

Izzy, saying that Muslim extremist are evil isn't racism. As many have already pointed out, Islam is a religion just like Christianity. If I say that all Christians are fucking idiots, that isn't racism. I love how someone throws out the term racist or bigot anytime they lack an intelligent repsonse; just more liberal, reactionary measures. I've made this argument before and I'll do it again. The actual religion someone holds really doesn't matter. What is important is there culture and financial situation. How many of the 9/11 bombers or any other suicide bomber for that matter came from educated countries that didn't have laws similar to the Middle Ages. Like it or not, most of the countries in the Middle East are 200 years behind the rest of the world. It's the same ignorance that was utilized by Christian leaders for their crimes in the past. No one is free from this guilt, but once again, who ethnic and religious group is currently using terrorist tactics?

Perhaps not... BUT... to suggest that all people who possess the physcial attributes of a middle eastern man between the age of 17 and 40 may be a muslim extremist and should therefore be searched IS racism.? All extremists... be they muslim extremists, christian extremists, or whatever, are whacked and potentially dangerous, but to operate under the assumption that all people who match a physical profile are potentially a threat is racially driven and WRONG.? Not all muslims are extremists.? Most muslims are peace loving individuals,?

Should we assume that all white males from the south are KKK members and should therefore be watched?

Should we assume that all white males between the ages of 17 and 35 might become a serial killer since past statistics have shown that most serial killers fit that profile?

But rather than close the border, liberals scream that it's racist not to let illegals come across freely. Rather than focus on the people who attack our soldiers and civilians, liberals call that racism and focus on the 90 year old grand mother because that's "equality." Rather than fight a fucking war the way it should have been fought, liberals want Kennedy and Schumer to run the war from Congress.
 You Europeans are lucky that SLC's and his gang's view wasn't teh standard 60 years ago or you'd all be speaking German right now. I'm not saying America won WWII, because Russia kicked more ass than us. But then again Russia put up an Iron Curtain that destroyed much of the Eastern block. Luck for the rest of the world it was the realist mentality of George Marshall, Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton that didn't care about political corectness and did what needed to be done. Rather than badmouthing America, you should be thanking it for giving you the Marshall Plan and helpinig rebuild your ass not after one but two World Wars. If we listened to SLC, we would have sent a UN official to investigate the death camps and to negotiate peace with Germany 20 times before any action was taken.
 Profiling is a proactive method to stop violence. If you idiots should have learned anything by now it's that appeasement doesn't work and pussies always get the shit kicked out of them.

I have been told by my hubby that I'm one of these so called liberals. ?However, I am against ?an open border. ?I would argue that we don't do enough at our borders to keep illegals out. ?I think that we have a responsibility to take care of ourselves before we start extending benefits freely to people who don't take the time to cross our borders legally.

I support profiling when used to solve a crime that has already been committed. ?However, when profiling is used to accuse someone of a crime that has not been committed, we are going against what ?our forefathers fought to protect -- FREEDOM. ?A person is not free if they are living under a profiled watch.  They have become GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2005, 03:09:13 AM »

How intelligent... stoop to insults.  That does a lot to strengthen your argument.

No, I'm tired of being continually insulted by SLC when he offers no reason for his statements.  He just delcares them as if it's common sense that they're true.  Then he has his 3 or 4 followers who show their faces in support but offer no intelligent response, a smiley face seems to be sufficient to back of their opinions.  I'm not as arrogant as to claim my point of view is the only way to look at things, but most of the people here subscribe to a blanket of ideals and ridicules those who dare think for themselves.  God forbid someone do some critical thinking and formulate a different opinion from the horde.
POPmetal
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2005, 04:44:45 AM »

white christians have killed more people in the name of god than any other race in existance.

Perhaps that's so, but it still pales in comparison to the number of people killed by atheists in the name of idiotic ideology such as Marxism. Take the death toll from the Soviet Union alone and you have that contest won by a landslide. Should I add Mao? Should I add non Marxist atheists such as Hitler? I just thought I'd point that out since you come off as one of those Christian hating Bolshevik types.

As far as profiling is concerned, I'm not muslim or middle eastern, but I'm a half european/half indian immigrant and my skin is a little tanned so I could easily be falsely stereotyped as one. But you know what? While I would be inconvenienced, I'd rather be profiled than be dead, or have my leg blown off and live as a cripple for the rest of my life. Police SHOULD be checking people who fit the profile. Yes, profiling isn't going to catch everyone. Yes, a lot of people will be wrongly searched and inconvenienced. But profiling will increase our chances of catching terrorists because it prevents the squandering of limited resources on searching grandmothers and 6 years olds in the name of political correctness. In times like these, we have to make sacrifices in order to defeat our real enemy, which (some people seem to forget) is the terrorists, not the cops or airport security.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2005, 05:00:31 AM »

Perhaps that's so, but it still pales in comparison to the number of people killed by atheists in the name of idiotic ideology such as Marxism.

you can't really put athesit as a group.
It's like putting the people that are not crazy as a group.
Lack of something (here faith) is not the glue for a community. or shouldnt.
2 christians have a lot in common.
2 atheists are like night and day.
cause with you're reasoning, we'd just be better saying " see the number of people killed by human being ..." ?___?

and, i have to say, that me too, i don't care if i'm being checked cause they think i'm this or that.
well, i've been in the us several time. i passed thru security check with my ray ban glasses on, my CCCP (old russia logo) tshirt, not well shaved... and they didnt do nothing. i even passed faster than a lot of old white women that were being checked ...
is that bad ?

i dont care for profiling, in my case. cause i dont care what people do or think about me. but i can see how some people can be offended.
and i really think it's a useless solution.
because terrorists can use not "typical" people to do these acts.
you know, like i heard, they shave their beard before they go to suicide bombing.

and al quaida can use asian guys, white guys, balck guys, they dont care. you think it's hard for them to find some nutjob that would do anything for money ?

profiling is useless.

POPmetal
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2005, 05:50:32 AM »

Perhaps that's so, but it still pales in comparison to the number of people killed by atheists in the name of idiotic ideology such as Marxism.

cause with you're reasoning, we'd just be better saying " see the number of people killed by human being ..." ?___?

and, i have to say, that me too, i don't care if i'm being checked cause they think i'm this or that.
well, i've been in the us several time. i passed thru security check with my ray ban glasses on, my CCCP (old russia logo) tshirt, not well shaved... and they didnt do nothing. i even passed faster than a lot of old white women that were being checked ...
is that bad ?

i dont care for profiling, in my case. cause i dont care what people do or think about me. but i can see how some people can be offended.
you know, like i heard, they shave their beard before they go to suicide bombing.

and al quaida can use asian guys, white guys, balck guys, they dont care. you think it's hard for them to find some nutjob that would do anything for money ?

profiling is useless.

Yeah, Mother Theresa and whoever the pope was during the inquisition are one and the same  Roll Eyes

I can't believe I just dignified this post with a response.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2005, 06:01:48 AM »

is that bad ?

profiling is useless.

Yeah, Mother Theresa and whoever the pope was during the inquisition are one and the same  Roll Eyes

I can't believe I just dignified this post with a response.

you dignified yourself by responding to this post.
and great job answering with an "example". gosh, can't people think in absolute or generic. you're like 12 years old kids that always take a small exemple and makes a therory out of it.

Lack of something is RARELY the glue for a community. it can happen but rarely.
the marxist people you were talking about were working together not because they wrre atheist, but because they were marxist.

it's like saying al quaida people work together because they have beards .... ?____? homefuck Wink

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2005, 07:55:48 AM »

Izzy, saying that Muslim extremist are evil isn't racism.? As many have already pointed out, Islam is a religion just like Christianity.? If I say that all Christians are fucking idiots, that isn't racism.?

Oh dear, some one else wants to take me on. I feel sorry for them sometimes

Saying that Muslim EXTREMISTS are evil isn't rascist.

But thats not what i said, or what the original poster said

They infered that Muslims between the ages of 17-40 can be sterotyped as terrorists in a meaningful way

Which is absurd, and is a racial slur

I don't see much point continueing this thread - a bunch of ultra right wing people terrified of those that look different should just be ignored not debated with

If u want to believe Muslims are all evil then so be it. Just by talking with u i feel dirty

Quick! To the bandwagon!
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2005, 08:23:39 AM »

white christians have killed more people in the name of god than any other race in existance.

Perhaps that's so, but it still pales in comparison to the number of people killed by atheists in the name of idiotic ideology such as Marxism. Take the death toll from the Soviet Union alone and you have that contest won by a landslide. Should I add Mao? Should I add non Marxist atheists such as Hitler? I just thought I'd point that out since you come off as one of those Christian hating Bolshevik types.

As far as profiling is concerned, I'm not muslim or middle eastern, but I'm a half european/half indian immigrant and my skin is a little tanned so I could easily be falsely stereotyped as one. But you know what? While I would be inconvenienced, I'd rather be profiled than be dead, or have my leg blown off and live as a cripple for the rest of my life. Police SHOULD be checking people who fit the profile. Yes, profiling isn't going to catch everyone. Yes, a lot of people will be wrongly searched and inconvenienced. But profiling will increase our chances of catching terrorists because it prevents the squandering of limited resources on searching grandmothers and 6 years olds in the name of political correctness. In times like these, we have to make sacrifices in order to defeat our real enemy, which (some people seem to forget) is the terrorists, not the cops or airport security.

You're quite right. The biggest killer of all time is certainly stalin.

Stalin was an asshole. Not because he was a communist. Because he was an asshole.

Hitler was an asshole. Not because he was a nazi. Because he was an asshole.

Bin Laden is an asshole. Not because he's a muslim. Because he was an asshole.

Profiling only leads to generalization and hatred of the unknown. People are asshole irregardless of race and colour.

Phrenology is as scientific as judging by race.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2005, 09:08:01 AM »

"They infered that Muslims between the ages of 17-40 can be sterotyped as terrorists in a meaningful way

Which is absurd, and is a racial slur"

It's not a racial slur. Until Bin Laden sends a Red Headed Irish Teenager in to blowup a airplane, 17-40 year old middle eastern men are the terrorist demographic.
It's sad that a 35 year old Middle Eastern Heart Surgeon from the Duke Medical Center could get treated like a terrorist at a train station, but the inconvenience of one is worth the life of 20-50 train passengers. What is the problem getting searched if your not doing something illegal?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 09:41:07 AM by C0ma » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2005, 09:34:11 AM »

Once again SLC Punk is here to lower the IQ of everyone in the forum.  What the hell does Iraq have to do with profiling?

He said intelligent tactics to fight terror.

I am showing that his belief in profiling goes hand in hand with how he thinks terror should be fought (in Iraq), which is not intelligent.

You start every post with a personal insult.....no class bro.....
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2005, 09:35:14 AM »

It's not a racial slur. Until Bin Laden sends a Red Headed Irish Teenager in to blowup a airplane, 17-40 year old middle eastern men are the terrorist demographic.

Yeah and that "Red-Headed Irish Teenager" will probably walk past customs unchecked while a completely innocent Muslim man is being searched for what he looks like. Profiling may sound really smart because of what is going on in world politics at the moment, but all it does is give the message that Muslims are the enemy and that everyone should be afraid of them and check them. All it does is increase suspicion in the domestic community. How do you think the grandmother everyone keeps using in their argument (which by the way is completely baseless) is going to feel when she sees a Muslim man after everyone telling her that they're the enemy and they need to be checked. All thats going to do is make her feel intimidated and scared shitless everytime she sees a Muslim. Profiling breeds hatred and intimidation.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2005, 09:36:36 AM »

How intelligent... stoop to insults.  That does a lot to strengthen your argument.

No, I'm tired of being continually insulted by SLC when he offers no reason for his statements. 

No. The last time I spoke to you directly, I took your statements and broke them down with logical fallacies. You then came back, said you were impressed with my knowledge, and ended the thread.

Now you come back here, hurling insults, and claim that I'm personally attacking you.

I back my statements with logic, and sources. You back your statements with insults, no sources and try to use logical fallacies to win arguments.....
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 09:38:17 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2005, 09:56:18 AM »

Yeah and that "Red-Headed Irish Teenager" will probably walk past customs unchecked while a completely innocent Muslim man is being searched for what he looks like. Profiling may sound really smart because of what is going on in world politics at the moment, but all it does is give the message that Muslims are the enemy and that everyone should be afraid of them and check them. All it does is increase suspicion in the domestic community. How do you think the grandmother everyone keeps using in their argument (which by the way is completely baseless) is going to feel when she sees a Muslim man after everyone telling her that they're the enemy and they need to be checked. All thats going to do is make her feel intimidated and scared shitless everytime she sees a Muslim. Profiling breeds hatred and intimidation.

In a perfect world there would be no need to do something as vial as Racial Profiling. Problem is, we don't live in a perfect world. I like to see my self as living in reality, and the reality of today is, a large number of 17-40 year old middle eastern muslim extremists have waged war on western civilization. The key to that last statement was 17-40 year old middle eastern muslim extremists, not Irish Muslim Extremists, and not African American Muslim Extremists. We haven't seen Seamus X or Mike Tyson hijack a Boston to LA flight and crashing it into a building. So why would we search them in a New York subway?? Why randomize a search when you know what it is you are looking for. Why make law enforcements job any harder than it already is, because it is only going to fall back on them as being incompetent when the next bombing occurs and they let them bomber on a train (or whatever the target was) while searching a 75 yearold asian woman.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2005, 10:08:22 AM »

In a perfect world there would be no need to do something as vial as Racial Profiling. Problem is, we don't live in a perfect world. I like to see my self as living in reality, and the reality of today is, a large number of 17-40 year old middle eastern muslim extremists have waged war on western civilization. The key to that last statement was 17-40 year old middle eastern muslim extremists, not Irish Muslim Extremists, and not African American Muslim Extremists. We haven't seen Seamus X or Mike Tyson hijack a Boston to LA flight and crashing it into a building. So why would we search them in a New York subway?? Why randomize a search when you know what it is you are looking for. Why make law enforcements job any harder than it already is, because it is only going to fall back on them as being incompetent when the next bombing occurs and they let them bomber on a train (or whatever the target was) while searching a 75 yearold asian woman.

Look, I understand that the majority of the people carrying out the attacks (and it pains me to say) are young Muslim men, but singling them out is only going to breed hatred amongst the people of the country the searches are being carried out in. The same happened during the IRA campaign, Irish men were being assaulted, beaten, and even murdered any time they stepped inside England, due to profiling. The English people were suspicious of us because, a small minority of us were causing trouble, and although it was quite obvious the IRA were behind the bombings we were all singled out and became victims of hatred, profiling Muslims can only lead to the same thing, fear and suspicion of he Muslim community being overblown, and the only thing that will lead to is hatred and hostility. Slapping every Muslim man with a label is completely wrong, as the Muslim community as a whole are a peaceful group. They are being profiled, and if we allow it to happen soon people will be hostile towards any Muslim man they see.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2005, 10:10:48 AM »

haha, look at the two biggest TOOLBAGS get together on this one.

No SLC, you never open your post with any insults. ?Roll Eyes ?You have yet to site any sources and you're not using facts or logic for your opinion. ?Isn't the first sentence in your wonderful conribution an Ad Hominem fallacy? ?Oh, wait yea it is. ?You repeat the same old tired rhetoric time and time again. ?All you've contributed to this post was that Americans have killed people too, but with no analyzataion of how under what terms. ?I repeat my earlier belief that you argue with the intelligence and outlook of an 8th grader. ?Afterall, only and 8th grader would condone a 14 year old molesting a 8 year old as "Dcotor." ?

Next time you're gonna tell me I have no class, make sure you don't start the bashing in the same damn topic.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2005, 10:54:39 AM »

I support profiling when used to solve a crime that has already been committed.  However, when profiling is used to accuse someone of a crime that has not been committed, we are going against what  our forefathers fought to protect -- FREEDOM.  A person is not free if they are living under a profiled watch.  They have become GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

A crime has been commited. Do we need to run through the embassy bombings, the bombing of the uss cole, 9/11, the Spanish train Bombings, the London Bombings, the daily terror attacks against coalition soldiers and Iraqi police. Everyone of these attacks have been carried out by 17-40 year old middle eastern men.

If you think that singling out middle eastern men durring searches is on par with the actions of the KKK, then how do you propose we stop you from getting blown out of the sky on your next family vacation?? Obviously you are willing to give your life to save the feelings of the innocent being searched, I'm not......
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2005, 11:29:29 AM »

haha, look at the two biggest TOOLBAGS get together on this one.

No SLC, you never open your post with any insults.  Roll Eyes  You have yet to site any sources and you're not using facts or logic for your opinion.  Isn't the first sentence in your wonderful conribution an Ad Hominem fallacy?  Oh, wait yea it is.  You repeat the same old tired rhetoric time and time again.  All you've contributed to this post was that Americans have killed people too, but with no analyzataion of how under what terms.  I repeat my earlier belief that you argue with the intelligence and outlook of an 8th grader.  Afterall, only and 8th grader would condone a 14 year old molesting a 8 year old as "Dcotor." 

Next time you're gonna tell me I have no class, make sure you don't start the bashing in the same damn topic.

sometiems teh assumation that ones readers brain power is high enough to understand is a failing point on this board. for the most part if one was to assume that we were all on par... then GRM woul not have to ask for the statement of the times the US has killed people..... which were listed either  in this thread or in the nuke thread......but the perfect worl that you talk of does not exist which is true... but it is because not of inaction of the left but inaction of the right to be able to come to grips that it cant just be forec that creats this world.... but if the right could see that they would not be the "right". Any type of individual thought that occurs in the right moves them to the left, and with individual thought comes the loss of power and fear mongering that seems to be the modis operandi of the right.....

funny thing is I dont even like SLC.... just that our views cross and match most of the time.... to agree and support you dont have to like em... if they have  a similar viewpoint its natural...... its funny how the aforementioned toolbags seem to think that everyone is out to get them.... and how they accept everyones opnion.... well maybe if you can get some other rights in check with that i might be able to swollow that one, im stonchly agnist the idea that force is the only answer, however right now it is the needed reaction. Whats more as i have said many many times is that for this war to be a victory it must be a joint attack, not just by force but by aid and support for developing countries. if the world can see that this is necessary to help us as a whole then maybe that perfect world will come to be......... but to ask the right to see that picture is like asking to the pope to say its ok to be gay.....

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: