Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:29:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227940 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Supernatural experiences!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supernatural experiences!!  (Read 18824 times)
MikeB
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2005, 02:42:44 PM »

i think earth is boring.
It would be cool if Wookies existed. hihi
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 02:48:22 PM by MikeB » Logged
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2005, 02:50:47 PM »

i think earth is boring.
It would be cool if Wookies existed. hihi

yeah at least :lol:

Miss-Aussie
Rocker

Rock N Roll Will Set U Free

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2005, 03:23:36 AM »

Y'know, once, when I was staying at my Grans, there was knowcking at the window, on her second floor, in the bedroom I was kipping in. So, I was shit scared. I tried to tell myself it was a branch knocking against it, but 1) It was a repetitive knock 2) My Granny had no trees.

I still have no idea what the fuck it was, but I guess it was somthing other than a scary monster trying to eat me, I dunno though, I was shit scared . I know for a fact it was not a person, unless they were 14 foot tall, or had managed to sneak a ladder past my grannys psycho dog.

I'm always interested in the supernatural, I guess I want to believe it exists. But why when people tell stories its always "When I was a kid.........."

Chris i had a supernatural experience last night .. well this morning

it was about 3am and i woke up for no reason, so i went and got a drink, as as i walked down the dark hallway heading back to my room i felt the presence of a spirit behind me, so i quickly went into my room and closed the door. i turned the light out, but as i layed there under my nice warm playboy doona half of my face went cold, i didnt dare to look so i closed my eyes and asked it to leave and said that it was not welcome in my room at this time of the morning, and then it left..

But i often go to the cemitary and check it out, mostly at night time when it is nice and misty, (that when the supernatural world and our world join together) they also join on hills, rivers and misty places for instance, in the morning where there is fog and just after rain aswell....

I had to ask the spirit to leave, i fully get into this religion, but i would prefere not to feel spirits around me when i am trying to sleep, i cant get to sleep knowing that i am not alone in my room.

you just have to know how to handle them

Live it, Love it, Cherish it, for Rock And Roll is the key to life
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2005, 03:52:56 AM »

The last freaky experience i had was to be in bed with someone last year, and just after some intimate moment, i started to see things in my head, like watching a very fast movie and it was going from medieval times to the 1950's ?

I saw many things and as i was seeing them, i was telling the person in bed with me.

Then, i yelled, because i saw a young woman and what happened to her.

I thought she was called " Meryl", but somehow, i KNEW she was IN the house.

I learnt last week ( i had a witness (who doesn't " usually" believe) to all this so you don't call me names or think shit about me)
that the family name of the people who use to own the place i live in was " Merle".

Merle and meryl, in french, are almost exact soundex.

What i heard wasn't her name, it was her family name. And i now know what happened to her. And i want to move away.

Nothing to say
Miss-Aussie
Rocker

« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2005, 04:27:28 AM »

I think I have the ability to see into the future. I predicted that the Boston Red Sox would win the first 4 games. They have won the first 3 so far! Cheesy

haha Smiley

well good luck with that journey... hehe Tongue

Miss-Aussie
Rocker

« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2005, 04:29:52 AM »

The last freaky experience i had was to be in bed with someone last year, and just after some intimate moment, i started to see things in my head, like watching a very fast movie and it was going from medieval times to the 1950's ?

I saw many things and as i was seeing them, i was telling the person in bed with me.

I learnt last week ( i had a witness (who doesn't " usually" believe) to all this so you don't call me names or think shit about me)
that the family name of the people who use to own the place i live in was " Merle".

What i heard wasn't her name, it was her family name. And i now know what happened to her. And i want to move away.

soooooo.... C'MON chick dont leave me hanging.... what happened to her?

Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2005, 03:13:00 AM »

Besides music I'm very interested in ghosts , i plan to hunt ghost this summer since im out of high school before september. Now since i'm trying to remember my ghost encounters better , i 'll wait to post them , but feel free to post your own.

Do urself a favour - go hunting for a nice girl instead, apparently they exist - ghosts don't

Neither Does Izzy not being a grumpy-fun-wrecker (JOKE)

My mum was driving to Darwin with some of her family and they saw this old couple dressed in FULL formal clothing (tx, ballbown, tiara etc etc) from like the 1800's walk across the road into the bush.  They were creeped since they were in the middle of NO-WHERE.  They pulled up at their closest police station (300km away) and told them, they were like "we have had these sightings of this couple for over 36 years - since we opened this police beat.  We have looked into it, a couple died many many many years ago in this area, they got lost and died.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2006, 09:50:36 PM »

*spooky mid night bumb*

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2006, 08:54:54 AM »

My office is so haunted.  I swear.  I came in here one night and when I left my hip bones had blood all over them.  Weird thing?  No cuts.  Nothing.

My sisters fingers started to cut and bleed.  she was doing nothing except reading a magazigne?!   nervous 

I can always hear foot steps in the hall from this room and its creepy as all hell.  nervous

Danny Top Hat
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2006, 09:23:08 AM »

I can't believe I never noticed this thread before.? I didn't believe in ghosts until I saw one. nervous

I was at my girlfriend's (now ex - Rrr).? She lives in a big old cottage the middle of nowhere, on the side of the motorway.? Perfect place for a ghost to stay.? When they moved in the old owners told them a girl had died there once before and joked that the place was haunted.? They all claimed to have seen a shadow wandering around the house (except the little sister who didn't believe).? I didn't believe either, but I liked the story.

One time I was sitting with her downstairs late at night, I saw a human sized shadow move across the door (it had that crinkled glass you get, y'know?).? I said one of her parents must have come downstairs but she didn't believe me - she said they were all asleep.? I bet her I was right, knowing that I had seen someone walk past.? I checked everywhere downstairs but there was nobody in any of the rooms. nervous

So I lost the bet, obviously. Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another time I was really, really sick.? I hadn't eaten for days cause everything I ate came straight back up.? I was lying in bed and started hallucinating.? I saw bees swarming above my head, it was fucking cool!? Then I turned to the side and I could see, clear as day, the outline of a beautiful woman.? She started off sitting on the bed next to me but moved onto her side and lay down.? It was fucking surreal!? Obviously that wasn't a real ghost but I figured it was worth mentioning.

My sisters fingers started to cut and bleed. she was doing nothing except reading a magazigne?! nervous

Paper cuts? Wink
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

soooooo.... C'MON chick dont leave me hanging.... what happened to her?

Seems like she was murdered, her and her husband died 6 months apart and some woman who has no family ties inherited the whole lot ( a LOT) when i later learnt that the couple had cousins although no direct descendancy, meaning, according to our laws, that the cousins should have inherited.

I have other details, but a bit gore, like insects and smells, i have seen a ghostly figure smelling the flowers in the garden, lights switching ( i wasn't alone and the guy was freaked out), tv going on and off when the plugs had been taken off the wall; etc etc

Nothing to say
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2006, 06:09:44 PM »

My sisters fingers started to cut and bleed. she was doing nothing except reading a magazigne?! nervous

Paper cuts? Wink

Nope.  She was in no pain and the cuts dissapeared in less than a few hours.  But they were there on her finger tips. 

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2006, 07:30:25 PM »

How long does it take for a papercut to dissapear?

Maybe it was stigmas.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2006, 07:42:55 PM »

My mum said that a couple of days after I was born, she was in the hospital, had just woken up and saw this man coming to see me, except that it wasn't any regular man... It was my grandpa who died 15 years before. She said he stared at me for a while and then left.

Also, there's this really famous beach here in Rio (Copacabana), and my friend said he hates going there at night, because he sees all sorts of bad spirits floating around, only people who died in a really horrible way (car accidents, murdered, etc). It's a place full of negative energy.

Thank God I've never seen or felt anything. I'd probably shit my pants, or worse, pass out.? nervous
MCT
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2006, 08:04:21 PM »

Thank God I've never seen or felt anything (supernatural). I'd probably shit my pants, or worse, pass out...

...or worse, shit your pants...puke
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2006, 08:04:41 PM »

yah, bad energy is scary, but we all have both as we live, good energy and bad energy.

A while abck, whilst on holidays, a man sat behind me ( i was feeling HATE then, towards my baby's dad sat opposite me, plus i was in hypoglycemia, felt like shit) told me to calm dow, because my baby would pick up on my negative energy and told me i was the only person in the room who had such a negative energy ?

He actually picked up on my hate ?

Nothing to say
MCT
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2006, 08:07:58 PM »

...we all have both as we live, good energy and bad energy.

Prove it.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2006, 08:10:51 PM »

...we all have both as we live, good energy and bad energy.

Prove it.

well, the world ( we are included in it) needs an equal balance of good and bad, so a balanced individual is just the same, at times, good times, we are full of positive energy, and at others, bad energy.

It's logical.

Nothing to say
MCT
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »

It's logical.

YEAH, and my scrotum is full of blueberries... Roll Eyes

You're gone by...gone... Undecided

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2006, 08:19:33 PM »

It's logical.

YEAH, and my scrotum is full of blueberries... Roll Eyes

You're gone by...gone... Undecided

is your scrotum full of blueberries ?  Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl

A balanced individual is someone who is sane. someone happy happy or sad all the time aren't sane.
We are energy, wether you like it or not.
You too.

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: