Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:57:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Does the 1-1-1 Las Vegas DVD exist?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does the 1-1-1 Las Vegas DVD exist?  (Read 16197 times)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« on: August 14, 2005, 07:52:37 PM »

Does anyone know if a DVD was ever produced? I have read comments suggesting that it was one created with the intention of releasing it but was pulled weeks before release.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 08:06:27 PM »

That's exactly the case. You could preorder it from different online stores but it was pulled at the last minute.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 08:09:15 PM »

It's been rumoured to exist in an unofficial capacity for a long time. The show WAS recorded, so there's that tape...and apparantly it's was at some point ready for release as had been stated, so it's probably just sitting in a wharehouse somewhere. Someone may have swiped one, or a few, or someone who has access to the original taping of the show.

~KYI
KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 08:12:47 PM »

Whoops sorry didn't realize there were like 4 posts down the page about it...

~KYI
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 09:37:50 PM »

is there any evidence that someone on the outside has it?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 05:40:17 AM »

is there any evidence that someone on the outside has it?

As far as I know, there's no evidence, but it seems only logical.

makane
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 05:57:35 AM »

Didn't some japanese guy claim he has it?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 06:04:27 AM »

Didn't some japanese guy claim he has it?

Yeah, but I don't think he ever posted any screenshots.

KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 06:20:02 PM »

I'll tell you what...I really don't care. I'd like to have the DVD, and certainly if it was released in an official capacity I would buy it, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to try and trade/buy it from a collector. I mean, at this point I've heard the "new" songs so many times, I'd rather have chinese democracy.

It'd be cool to see it, but again, I've heard the show so many times on CD it wouldn't change anything.

~KYI
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 05:09:13 AM »

Is it possible it was pulled because its rumored to have a studio version of Madagascar playing on the main screen?

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 05:20:23 AM »

No, because it was an official release by Universal Music Japan, the band agreed to release it but at the last moment they changed their mind and decided they would release it at the same time as Chinese Democracy, which is kinda (nervously) funny if you think about it. This information came from the supplier, so it is reliable. The last time it was seen in Japan was on Dec. 5, 2001, @ www.amazon.co.jp .

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 06:37:28 AM »

Yeah but maybe it was pulled because of the studio track. They wouldnt want that out there without the album.

anythinggoes
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 06:40:50 AM »

Yeah but maybe it was pulled because of the studio track. They wouldnt want that out there without the album.

im sure they would have changed it if that was the problem i mean how hard would it of been just to switch it to one of the live tracks instead
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 06:45:04 AM »

No, a studio track or whatever wasn't the problem - there's a good chance they did use live clips though, not studio versions. The problem is that Chinese Democracy wasn't relased yet, and even if it is some day, I wonder if Vegas will ever be released, because of the line up changes (no more Buckethead and Paul Huge).

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 06:59:47 AM »

anything goes, you proved my point trying to disprove it. It was probably pulled because of the studio track, they were gonna change it, but Axl just abandoned whatever plans he had for the DVD. I dont think it will ever come out.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2005, 07:10:12 AM »

No one knows if there is a studio track on the DVD, james, so there's really no "point". There are many things that could have caused the cancellation of the release.

Maybe it will come out, but through a leak from Universal Music Japan or something, not in an official way.

anythinggoes
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2005, 07:13:55 AM »

anything goes, you proved my point trying to disprove it. It was probably pulled because of the studio track, they were gonna change it, but Axl just abandoned whatever plans he had for the DVD. I dont think it will ever come out.

Maybe Axl knew nothing of this DVD and Universal were using it to cash in on it and he found out and threw a fit and it got pulled maybe all the DVDs are in axls house being guarded by Dolphins with fricking lasers attatched to them (or is that over the top)
Aero
Not Axl
VIP

Not Axl

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 09:30:56 AM »

if some people has that dvd... I don't think that the record company or gnr would be very pleased to know that...

In my case, I wouldn't like to trade that stuff and run the danger of being catched  hihi

You know... few bucks has been spent for doing that dvd, wich was supposed to make money for universal and gnr  hihi

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2005, 08:27:11 AM »

Hey guys, since that guy challenged everybody to get the Vegas DVD I did some minor digging myself.  Here is an email explaining what happened to the DVD when it was pulled from the online stores...

------------

Dear (edited),

I'm (edited) in charge of Int'l music DVD products.

Nice to meet you.

Please let me clarify the situation for you.

The Guns N Roses 01-01-01 New Years Eve DVD was once

in our sales solicitation book because the third party got the

release right and decided to use our distribution system.  However,

it turned out that the third party didn't have the artist approval;

as the result, the release was cancelled.

The confusion could be caused by that the release information was

not deleted completely after the cancellation was made.

As the product was not our label, the above is all we know and

we can tell.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding.

Best,

(edited)

--------------

SOOOOOOOOO it appears that the artists did not want the DVD to be released.  I am sure we could have guessed that by now.  I will continue to ask this person more about the DVD and maybe I will find it. 
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2005, 08:54:28 AM »

Yeah, Axl and/ or GNR wanted to release the DVD at the same time as Chinese Democracy, that would explain the lack of artist approval, since well, CD never came out - yet.

VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 10:12:19 AM »

I'm not really sure if this has been aswered in another thread.. but i couldn't find it.. i remember some talk of someone having this and trying to trade it ect... has there ever been a clear answer if this is floating around or not? 
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 11:01:14 AM »

Nope, wasn't this. You may be (and probably are) thinking of the VMA 2002 rehearsals.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 07:36:40 AM »

i once set up a trade for it but the trader backed out and decided he wasnt going to make it public yet. i saw a couple of screen shots and it seemed to be audience shot. it may or may not exist but a few members on here claim to have it.

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 07:59:21 AM »

i once set up a trade for it but the trader backed out and decided he wasnt going to make it public yet. i saw a couple of screen shots and it seemed to be audience shot. it may or may not exist but a few members on here claim to have it.

Do you have the screenshots or the name of the person who had it? I remember someone trying to sell copies but never provided proof -- likely a load of bullshit. Also said it had Madagascar studio track on it -- obviously a lie as it changed since 01/02 but still.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 12:12:59 PM »

Do you have the screenshots or the name of the person who had it? I remember someone trying to sell copies but never provided proof -- likely a load of bullshit. Also said it had Madagascar studio track on it -- obviously a lie as it changed since 01/02 but still.

i no longer have the screenshots unfortunatley. i shall be keeping the name of the trader to myself as not to cause any unrest within the forum and it could also affect any future trades. i am still very hopeful of getting my hands on it eventually  peace

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 01:19:37 PM »

i no longer have the screenshots unfortunatley. i shall be keeping the name of the trader to myself as not to cause any unrest within the forum and it could also affect any future trades. i am still very hopeful of getting my hands on it eventually  peace

So...is the same of nothing

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »

Likely same stuff that other people have come here and spread lies about.

People claim JohnM has it, but he doesn't.

It's the same story every few months! Someone claims to have it or 'know someone that does' and they 'work on a trade that falls apart'.

I'm willing to believe if something is proven to me, until then. Nope.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »

Likely same stuff that other people have come here and spread lies about.

People claim JohnM has it, but he doesn't.

It's the same story every few months! Someone claims to have it or 'know someone that does' and they 'work on a trade that falls apart'.

I'm willing to believe if something is proven to me, until then. Nope.

Ive not been in contact with JohnM so i wouldnt know about his trades. the screenshots were saved on my old pc but when it crashed 12months ago it all got wiped and i upgraded. i was told by the trader they were from vegas but i cant confirm this myself. i have not seen all the footage from the 2002 shows so the stills could have been from the 2002 footage ive not seen yet.

i know ill get some stick for not naming the trader but i dont give a fuck to be honest. theres too many people argueing about shit and slagging other members off all the time. i'd rather not get involved in other peoples issues and concentrate on what i'm doing.

i agree that yes its the same old story etc etc but i just thought i would share my experiences

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 09:30:12 PM »

SS,DD.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 11:22:52 PM »

SS,DD.

ROFLMAO.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2009, 01:00:28 AM »

Why would Wadley have to lie about anything? From what I've been able to tell about him, he's been honest.

How would you like it if he outed you for hoarding something or something to that effect?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
wadey
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2009, 04:54:54 AM »

Why would Wadley have to lie about anything? From what I've been able to tell about him, he's been honest.

How would you like it if he outed you for hoarding something or something to that effect?

cheers mate

i have no reason to lie and no reason to cause shit and play people off against each other, thats why im not saying who the trade was with
some guys on here get pissed over the smallest things and bash other guys for no reason apart from boredom
im no hoarder and im not a big trader like some on here but i do respect peoples wishes.
guys come on here all the time saying he's a wanker or dont trade with him etc etc, that stuff doesnt bother me because i dont get involved in small minded shit.

wadey
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2009, 04:57:19 AM »

SS,DD.

not saying that when your sending me a PM BEGGING ME TO NAME THE TRADER AND I CAN TRUST YOU
like i said you can believe what you want i have no reason to bullshit.

the title of the thread was DOES THE 1-1-1 VEGAS DVD EXIST
i offered my experience of trying to obtain the show and i get nothing but shit for my efforts
i have a couple of friends on here that i Pm etc and who i trust and exchange shit etc.......unfortunatley your not one of them
ive seen your arguements before, its ok when it pleases you but when when its on the other foot you throw your handbag and spit your dummy

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 05:08:27 AM by wadey » Logged

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 07:33:48 AM »

Begging? Let me quote my PM...

"So you don't wish to share the name? I've got many tools at my disposal to use for things like this, including shows, $$$, etc.
All I have ever heard of this is BS, never saw anything come to fruition. "

After that I just listed a few people that I've become friends with in the GNR community who may be useful in the future in helping to get a show like this released -- JohnM/GNROSAS/Limulus. And I said MAY -- doesn't mean they can or will.

hihi

As for 'my arguments' -- if you are talking about with Dave/Locker/Timebomb/GNR4EVER69 -- there are OBVIOUS reasons there and if you dont know the reasons now about him, well then I feel bad for you.

And just to be clear -- I'm fine with him not telling the name of the person, I respect that. I just figured I might be able to help some way if he needed it. I offered some help and didn't get a reply and the LIKELIHOOD of something existing, is very low. Is it possible? Oh yes. But as I said "SS,DD" there have been countless people to do the same thing (ex. say they saw screenshots, don't have them, won't tell the trader). So I just said it is likely the same thing. I don't personally know you Wadey, nor do I have a problem with you, was just expressing my opinion that it (like I said) is probably the same thing all over again. But honestly, IDK you or the other guy so it could be true?

If you got the impression that I was trying to start shit, that wasn't it. As I said before -- I was offering help if something was needed (i.e. money/shows/etc.). A simple PM saying "No thanks, I'd rather not." works rather than making a post here falsely accusing me of 'begging' and everything.

And about this...
"i offered my experience of trying to obtain the show and i get nothing but shit for my efforts"

I don't see where? I didn't give you shit? Just merely gave you a PM offering help. When I got no reply (which I think is rude...like I said a simple "No thanks" works) I figured it was (as I said before) the same shit, different day.

These threads always end up leading to arguments and it is ridiculous. I came in here looking for information, you have/had some and won't share it -- simple as that.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 07:39:30 AM by cotis » Logged
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 07:44:46 AM »

It does exist, or actually it did exist because it was supposed to be released on DVD as an official Japan-only release by Universal Japan, in late 2001. It got cancelled the very day of the supposed release date. It would be logical that it was already produced and ready to ship when it got cancelled (by the band, management, record company?).

The real question is: is it still somewhere in boxes in some warehouse in Japan, or have all copies been destroyed when it got cancelled? Has it leaked? I think no one can answer those questions. If it does exist in a leaked version, it would be shared on torrent sites I guess. If anyone has it, here's a good way to prove it: upload Silkworms on YouTube. The only other live video version of this song is from Rio 2001.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 07:47:21 AM by Will » Logged

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 08:05:02 AM »

It does exist, or actually it did exist because it was supposed to be released on DVD as an official Japan-only release by Universal Japan, in late 2001. It got cancelled the very day of the supposed release date. It would be logical that it was already produced and ready to ship when it got cancelled (by the band, management, record company?).

The real question is: is it still somewhere in boxes in some warehouse in Japan, or have all copies been destroyed when it got cancelled? Has it leaked? I think no one can answer those questions. If it does exist in a leaked version, it would be shared on torrent sites I guess. If anyone has it, here's a good way to prove it: upload Silkworms on YouTube. The only other live video version of this song is from Rio 2001.

I remember hearing about it being ready to ship and everything, then got canceled. Didn't Amazon take orders for it and stuff, then people got refunds? (Sounds familiar...)

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 08:31:09 AM »

I ordered it on Amazon Japan. Twice lol. First release date was in september 2001, then in december 2001. There were no refunds because Amazon only bill when they ship, and it got cancelled before shipments began.

wadey
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 10:34:28 AM »

Begging? Let me quote my PM...

"So you don't wish to share the name? I've got many tools at my disposal to use for things like this, including shows, $$$, etc.
All I have ever heard of this is BS, never saw anything come to fruition. "

After that I just listed a few people that I've become friends with in the GNR community who may be useful in the future in helping to get a show like this released -- JohnM/GNROSAS/Limulus. And I said MAY -- doesn't mean they can or will.

hihi

As for 'my arguments' -- if you are talking about with Dave/Locker/Timebomb/GNR4EVER69 -- there are OBVIOUS reasons there and if you dont know the reasons now about him, well then I feel bad for you.

And just to be clear -- I'm fine with him not telling the name of the person, I respect that. I just figured I might be able to help some way if he needed it. I offered some help and didn't get a reply and the LIKELIHOOD of something existing, is very low. Is it possible? Oh yes. But as I said "SS,DD" there have been countless people to do the same thing (ex. say they saw screenshots, don't have them, won't tell the trader). So I just said it is likely the same thing. I don't personally know you Wadey, nor do I have a problem with you, was just expressing my opinion that it (like I said) is probably the same thing all over again. But honestly, IDK you or the other guy so it could be true?

If you got the impression that I was trying to start shit, that wasn't it. As I said before -- I was offering help if something was needed (i.e. money/shows/etc.). A simple PM saying "No thanks, I'd rather not." works rather than making a post here falsely accusing me of 'begging' and everything.

And about this...
"i offered my experience of trying to obtain the show and i get nothing but shit for my efforts"

I don't see where? I didn't give you shit? Just merely gave you a PM offering help. When I got no reply (which I think is rude...like I said a simple "No thanks" works) I figured it was (as I said before) the same shit, different day.

These threads always end up leading to arguments and it is ridiculous. I came in here looking for information, you have/had some and won't share it -- simple as that.

i never replied to the PM because the notification went to my junk folder and i didnt know i had a pm until i checked on here.. i may be a lot of things but i am not ignorant and i would have replied when i recieved my notification
by you replying the same shit different day then yes i take that as giving me shit for nothing

edit - i sometimes have several windows open at once so it may appear im online but i could be elsewhere doing other stuff, and then i shut down without closing the windows
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 10:49:33 AM by wadey » Logged

VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »

i completely understand that if someone has this.. they wouldn't want to leak it.. so the item will maintain its value.. i don't really get why they would be so secretive though.. i would think a few a screen shots to prove that it exists would only make it more valuable.. since more people will beilieve that they own it and would be willing to spend or trade higher value items for it. .. so i guess the answer is that its still unknown if someone really has this or not.  i also remember it being offered in japan.. i ordered it too..
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 05:09:48 PM »

The people who have it probably blackmail Axl and rip him off.
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 05:46:32 PM »

blackmail him for what? haha
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »

Obviously Axl doesn't want anyone to see this show.  The people who have it probably threaten to leak it, unless their demands are met.
Mechanical-Worm
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 09:12:13 PM »

Obviously Axl doesn't want anyone to see this show.  The people who have it probably threaten to leak it, unless their demands are met.

Please say you're joking. Otherwise you made my day rofl
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 10:39:32 PM »

Please say you're joking. Otherwise you made my day rofl

It's an "out there" theory, but you find me a better explanation and you'll have my attention.
Mechanical-Worm
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 10:54:58 PM »

Why does anyone hoard any video? To have an upper hand for when something else happens.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »

Why does anyone hoard any video? To have an upper hand for when something else happens.

What else could possibly happen?  Think about it.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

Lot of different things mean something to other collectors. Who knows, maybe some crazy rehearsal will come out. What if by some miracle someone had a video of when Axl sang in - what was it 1997 - at the bar with Gilby Clarke.  (it was Gilby, wasn't it?)
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 12:41:35 PM »

the hoarding.. i completely understand.  If someone owns this video.. then they have something of value since no one else has it.. so for that person too keep it to themselves....makes perfect sense.. what i don't get is why someone would be so secretive about it.   that leads me to believe.. that no one here really has it.  It would make sense that someone somewhere would have it since they were produced and ready to be sold in japan.    whats the harm in just making a few screen shots public info.. if anything it will create a buzz and increase its value
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2009, 01:15:58 PM »

the hoarding.. i completely understand.  If someone owns this video.. then they have something of value since no one else has it.. so for that person too keep it to themselves....makes perfect sense.. what i don't get is why someone would be so secretive about it.   that leads me to believe.. that no one here really has it.  It would make sense that someone somewhere would have it since they were produced and ready to be sold in japan.    whats the harm in just making a few screen shots public info.. if anything it will create a buzz and increase its value

ok

Exactly.
Mechanical-Worm
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »

Lot of different things mean something to other collectors. Who knows, maybe some crazy rehearsal will come out. What if by some miracle someone had a video of when Axl sang in - what was it 1997 - at the bar with Gilby Clarke.  (it was Gilby, wasn't it?)

NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 01:17:14 PM »

You're right it was June 22, 2000. Now that would have been incredible if someone recorded it, but i'm pretty sure something like that would be released. oh well.

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-52838/Aug15th_2000_story11.html
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »

just my opinion.. but it think the vegas concert would be much more desirable than just a song or two were axl sat in..  i think that the 01-01-01 concert is one of the more historic concerts in the world of GnR. 
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »

just my opinion.. but it think the vegas concert would be much more desirable than just a song or two were axl sat in..  i think that the 01-01-01 concert is one of the more historic concerts in the world of GnR. 

I'm sure it would be. I was just trying to throw out an idea on why someone would hold back its release. Was trying to think of something that would be worth trading for, so used that as an example (even though it doesn't exist).   peace
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2009, 12:07:58 AM »

When the world comes to an end on Dec. 21, 2012, no one will care. lol.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

just thought i'd offer my thoughts on the matter. looking back at 2001, DVD was only just coming into existance, and VHS was still the most popular recording method. if the show was recorded, then pulled, it's quite posible it was done on a VHS cassette, and demanded it be wiped in order to prevent it getting out, thereby destroying the master source before it went into mass production. lets face it, IF it does exist, we'll probably only get an audience version of it, like the audio thats floating around. then again, i could be completely wrong with all this because it is only a theory.

Quote from: MJ23
Quote from: Judas
I know your the king of audio and all that sir

That's why I love the internet.
lol
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2009, 05:06:39 AM »

Highly doubt anyone has this,

wait, let me rephrase that

I highly doubt anyone in 'the community' has this (outside of the people in the gnr family)

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: