Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:03:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Does the 1-1-1 Las Vegas DVD exist?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does the 1-1-1 Las Vegas DVD exist?  (Read 16194 times)
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 05:46:32 PM »

The people who have it probably blackmail Axl and rip him off.

blackmail him for what? haha
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »

Obviously Axl doesn't want anyone to see this show.  The people who have it probably threaten to leak it, unless their demands are met.
Mechanical-Worm
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 09:12:13 PM »

Obviously Axl doesn't want anyone to see this show.  The people who have it probably threaten to leak it, unless their demands are met.

Please say you're joking. Otherwise you made my day rofl
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 10:39:32 PM »

Please say you're joking. Otherwise you made my day rofl

It's an "out there" theory, but you find me a better explanation and you'll have my attention.
Mechanical-Worm
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 10:54:58 PM »

Why does anyone hoard any video? To have an upper hand for when something else happens.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »

Why does anyone hoard any video? To have an upper hand for when something else happens.

What else could possibly happen?  Think about it.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

Lot of different things mean something to other collectors. Who knows, maybe some crazy rehearsal will come out. What if by some miracle someone had a video of when Axl sang in - what was it 1997 - at the bar with Gilby Clarke.  (it was Gilby, wasn't it?)
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 12:41:35 PM »

the hoarding.. i completely understand.  If someone owns this video.. then they have something of value since no one else has it.. so for that person too keep it to themselves....makes perfect sense.. what i don't get is why someone would be so secretive about it.   that leads me to believe.. that no one here really has it.  It would make sense that someone somewhere would have it since they were produced and ready to be sold in japan.    whats the harm in just making a few screen shots public info.. if anything it will create a buzz and increase its value
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2009, 01:15:58 PM »

the hoarding.. i completely understand.  If someone owns this video.. then they have something of value since no one else has it.. so for that person too keep it to themselves....makes perfect sense.. what i don't get is why someone would be so secretive about it.   that leads me to believe.. that no one here really has it.  It would make sense that someone somewhere would have it since they were produced and ready to be sold in japan.    whats the harm in just making a few screen shots public info.. if anything it will create a buzz and increase its value

ok

Exactly.
Mechanical-Worm
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »

Lot of different things mean something to other collectors. Who knows, maybe some crazy rehearsal will come out. What if by some miracle someone had a video of when Axl sang in - what was it 1997 - at the bar with Gilby Clarke.  (it was Gilby, wasn't it?)

NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 01:17:14 PM »

You're right it was June 22, 2000. Now that would have been incredible if someone recorded it, but i'm pretty sure something like that would be released. oh well.

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-52838/Aug15th_2000_story11.html
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »

just my opinion.. but it think the vegas concert would be much more desirable than just a song or two were axl sat in..  i think that the 01-01-01 concert is one of the more historic concerts in the world of GnR. 
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »

just my opinion.. but it think the vegas concert would be much more desirable than just a song or two were axl sat in..  i think that the 01-01-01 concert is one of the more historic concerts in the world of GnR. 

I'm sure it would be. I was just trying to throw out an idea on why someone would hold back its release. Was trying to think of something that would be worth trading for, so used that as an example (even though it doesn't exist).   peace
russkwtx
VIP

Muchas fucking gracias.

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2009, 12:07:58 AM »

When the world comes to an end on Dec. 21, 2012, no one will care. lol.

12.9.02 (canceled); 11.5.11; 11.9.11; 12.31.11; 11.21.12; 11.23.12; 6.6.14; 6.7.14; 8.3.16; 8.2.17
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

just thought i'd offer my thoughts on the matter. looking back at 2001, DVD was only just coming into existance, and VHS was still the most popular recording method. if the show was recorded, then pulled, it's quite posible it was done on a VHS cassette, and demanded it be wiped in order to prevent it getting out, thereby destroying the master source before it went into mass production. lets face it, IF it does exist, we'll probably only get an audience version of it, like the audio thats floating around. then again, i could be completely wrong with all this because it is only a theory.

Quote from: MJ23
Quote from: Judas
I know your the king of audio and all that sir

That's why I love the internet.
lol
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2009, 05:06:39 AM »

Highly doubt anyone has this,

wait, let me rephrase that

I highly doubt anyone in 'the community' has this (outside of the people in the gnr family)

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: