Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:30:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Gnr Revisited article
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gnr Revisited article  (Read 1912 times)
anythinggoes
« on: August 17, 2005, 01:51:32 PM »

Guns N? Roses Revisited, consisting of original GN?R drummer Steven Adler and guitarist Tracii Guns, along with Adler?s Appetite vocalist Sheldon Tarsha and rhythm guitarist Keri Kelli, as well as bass player Robbie Crane had been booked to perform seven shows in Asia, spanning late August into early September.
However, Bravewords scribe Aaron Small spoke with Tracii yesterday: ?I really wanted to do that but it didn?t happen. Those dates are all cancelled. Sanctuary Management, who handles Axl (Rose) now, threatened bloody murder. I thought it was great. When I saw the logo they were using and the ad over there, it was killer! How are we getting away with this? I don?t really have anything to do with the band. Originally, the promoter asked Steven if he could get Gilby (Clarke) and myself to come with him, so it was more like a real Guns N? Roses. But Gilby turned it down. He called me and said he didn?t want to be involved with it. They offered me a lot of money and I said, hell yeah. The easiest thing for me to do is play Guns N? Roses songs. Pay me and I?ll go play. I don?t have very many scruples in the music business. Look, it?s there for the taking. I don?t really care.?

Source - Ultimate Guitar

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: