Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:32:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Finally, "Deuce" hits the shelves in the US
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Finally, "Deuce" hits the shelves in the US  (Read 1810 times)
Z
« on: August 24, 2005, 10:31:52 AM »

Beautiful Creatures long long awaited sophomore album Deuce finally hit the store shelves here in the US.

A previous version released in Japan featured Alex Grossi on lead guitar.?

This new version features all lead parts re-recorded by new lead guitarist Mark Simpson.

I did not hear the first version, but this version KICKS ASS!!!

If you like in your face hard rock, pick this cd up to support rock bands working to bring rock back.

I bought the one copy that Circuit City had.? And that's the only fuckin copy they ordered.

Shelves were dripping with Foo-Fighters and Black Eyed Peas.

The more copies that rock bands of this caliber can sell, the more record companies will support "like-bands" in the future.

So go out and buy this record......and if the store you go to does not have it....request they order it for you.

Z

On the cover, the clueless record company advertises the record as "Jet meets Velvet Revolver".  That's all well and good to get people's attention with mainstream successful acts......but that's shit if you want my opinion.  There ain't no "this meets that" when it comes to BC......BC is pure fuckin BC and nothing today even com-fucking-pares!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: