Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:17:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The WWE Game
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The WWE Game  (Read 98134 times)
Evolution
« on: August 28, 2005, 11:30:17 AM »

RAW/SmackDown! Match (+5)
RAW/SmackDown! Win (+7)
Heat/Velocity Match (+2)
Heat/Velocity Win (+3)
Pay Per View Match (+8)
Pay Per View Win (+12)
All Shows: Win a Title (+20)
All Shows: Retain a Title (+8)
All Shows: Eliminating an opponent from a Royal Rumble or Battle Royal (+2)
All Shows: Disqualification (-4)
All Shows: Suspension (-10)

These are the rules based on scoring, now we all draft the Raw and Smackdown rosters based on this order D, Timothy, Malcolm, Arron, Stoned, Rob, Makane, Evolution, Jim

I suppose this means spoilers will no doubt be posted here so i will probably steer clear of here on weekdays. As a moderator for this game is a bit over the top i say don't ---- with your scores hihi  trust will be an element....besides its all for fun!

As the scores are based on matches we should'nt bother drafting backstage people and divas so the draftable roster is as follows:

Antonio,The Big Show,Carlito,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,John Cena,Kane,Kerwin White,Kurt Angle,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shawn Michaels,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,Triple H,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Batista,Big Vito,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,JBL,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Paul Birchilll,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal

Say if a new wrestler debuts i guess we could give him/her to the person with lowest points?

Trades between the subs and a member of your squad can happen at any time but the traded guy into your squad must miss a week of scoring

Trades between members are avaliable at any time but both members must post the trade and both be cool with it

D, Timothy, Malcolm, Arron, Stoned, Rob, Makane, Evolution, Jim

so all we need is D Wink
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 11:15:00 AM by Evolution » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 01:36:35 AM »

Do I go ahead and draft?

If so Im gonna go for some easy quick points and select

JOHN CENA from Raw!

do i also draft a Smackdown guy? or do I wait till next round???

How many wrestlers will we be drafting in all from each show?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Evolution
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 07:01:33 AM »

Draft whoever you want D, and yeah it is now timothys go
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 11:03:55 AM »

Kurt Angle from Raw!

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 01:56:18 PM »

If this is cool with everyone, if you copy and paste the updated roster following your draft pick to make it easier for the next person to choose?

Antonio,The Big Show,Carlito,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,Kane,Kerwin White,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shawn Michaels,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,Triple H,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Batista,Big Vito,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,JBL,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal

And now it is the pick of Malcolm Wink

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 04:28:22 PM »

Batista

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 04:29:40 PM »

Antonio,The Big Show,Carlito,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,Kane,Kerwin White,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shawn Michaels,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,Triple H,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Big Vito,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,JBL,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal

makane
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 05:33:46 PM »

Arron, Stoned, rob?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 05:37:47 PM »

Waiting for Arron at the moment.  At this pace we should be ready for Survivor Series.   hihi

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2005, 06:45:21 PM »

Didnt mean to post twice there..I forgot to include the thing and wasnt thinking..my bad

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2005, 06:23:38 AM »

Can I play?

If so I'll have Edge from Raw

That's a hatrick for Doull
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 06:36:13 AM »

Can I play?

If so I'll have Edge from Raw
If you read the post at the top you'll see there is an order to this thing (which is going tits up) and if you're gonna join now im guessing you'll be at the back on the line.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 02:20:41 PM »

This is just an idea but unless things speed up i think something along these lines needs doing.  All the people involved need to meet up on msn messanger or some chat thing so we can have an active draft and get it all sorted obviously this is a problem because of time differences me being from the UK, D being from the US.  Say for instance 8.00pm at night UK time which i'm guessing is 3 or 4 in the afternoon depending on where you are in the US, i also really some involved may be in another country, just an idea but i think something needs doing this ain't really working.
Evolution
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 02:44:06 PM »

I was considering something similar also Stoned. Perhaps if we all agree to come online here and post till its done? At a certain time that suits all concerned
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 02:53:21 PM »

I 'm down for any thing you guys want to do to speed this up  .

Cause at this rate we 'll probably be listening to Cd befor the damn draft is done.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 04:49:23 PM »

U have 1 day to draft your wrestler

If u dont, U forfeit your turn

Now Whoever is next is on the clock, they have until midnight to make their selection or else they forfeit their turn

if they miss their second turn they are terminated from the game

that solves it!

Also how many wrestlers are we drafting from each?

We need a nice small number cause keeping track of 15 different wrestlers will be a pain in the ass.

maybe 5 or 6 per show

I dont wanna waste hours doing this and in a month everyone decide to quit

so I dont give a shit if we only have 4 people playing, I want whoever plays to be serious about it and to be committed to it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 04:51:23 PM by D? » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 05:38:08 PM »

U have 1 day to draft your wrestler

If u dont, U forfeit your turn

Now Whoever is next is on the clock, they have until midnight to make their selection or else they forfeit their turn

if they miss their second turn they are terminated from the game

that solves it!

Also how many wrestlers are we drafting from each?

We need a nice small number cause keeping track of 15 different wrestlers will be a pain in the ass.

maybe 5 or 6 per show

I dont wanna waste hours doing this and in a month everyone decide to quit

so I dont give a shit if we only have 4 people playing, I want whoever plays to be serious about it and to be committed to it.
Arron's next....midnight in which timezone? who's actually in-charge here? I'm all confused....one day is a bit harsh (Arron is a fellow stoner....although he's started listening to Nickelback...maybe he should be punished yes ) ....people do have lives...also there's 60+ wrestlers in the draft, we have 9 guys involved...well 10 actually if axl_rose_700 is serious about playing 10 would be an ideal number then we could have 5 guys each.  The ones left over (15 or 16 of them) will make a good back-up supply for when your wrestler gets fired or something, plus if somebody wanted to join the game later they can pick 10 from the list and the rest are the remaining back-up there's a good chance that list will grow with new talents debuting such as C.M. Punk, The Boogeyman & Paul Birchall.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 05:43:55 PM by Stoned » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 05:49:28 PM »

Im just saying, there has to be a deadline, it only takes 2 minutes to log on and draft.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 05:56:35 PM »

Im just saying, there has to be a deadline, it only takes 2 minutes to log on and draft.
Yeah i see where you're coming from dude i just know Arron doesn't frequent the board as often he's either  smoking or tyed up in Jarmo's dungeon  hihi or both
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 07:27:16 PM »

Yeah, guys, sorry, I haven't been around much the last couple of days.

Arranging a time to all be online, MSN or whatever sounds good to me.

And, this is the first time I've read this new thread.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: