Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:58:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  GN'R Trading World rants [Re: The VMA Rehersals]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R Trading World rants [Re: The VMA Rehersals]  (Read 18484 times)
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2005, 10:53:11 PM »

You are a member of 3 secret forums... WOW... I mean, look at you. Your parents must be really proud of you. 3 SECRET FORUMS... ?rofl

rofl
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 10:54:43 PM by jemin » Logged
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2005, 11:14:49 PM »

Roll Eyes

those are incomplete DVD's becuase that is what was sent to me in a trade, yeah i got fuckin screwed with that trade aight

as for those rare shows that have only surfaced in mp3, yeah no shit there is an original sourse so there could eventually be lossloess shit to be surfaced. like i said, as of right now only the mp3's have surfaced.

btw, you guys are really mature  Roll Eyes yeah, my rents are super proud of me for being a member os those secret forums and even more proud of me getting all the shows Roll Eyes
Who the fuck said anything about being proud, i was just saying those are the forums i share at Roll Eyes

so yeah, i already said it is a hobby collecting these bootlegs, and just like any hobby or any collecting, if ya wanna get something good, most of the time you have to work hard to get it. Of course you wouldnt know anything about trading cuz you get all the shit from here or leech at other forums Roll Eyes

Yeah, i stopped uploading shit becuase after upload show after show, that is what happened, so why upload shit when people just leech and steal links and shit, imo i find it to be a waste of time, so i am not gonna do it anymore. what i mention was just the last time i uploaded shit. I guess you didnt understand the part about me uploading and sharing a shit load of shows in the virtual lockers back in the day, prolly about 40 shows in all i shared in those damn lockers, i think in all i got about 10 thanks, from about 5 different peeps. so basically i got sick of uploading shit that takes all fuckin day to upload and have people just leech the downloads away, but as soon as the link expires you get about 10 peeps asking you to again waste a whole day to upload the shit again. i am not goona watse my time doing that shit for leechers anymore

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2005, 11:38:18 PM »

Roll Eyes

those are incomplete DVD's becuase that is what was sent to me in a trade, yeah i got fuckin screwed with that trade aight

as for those rare shows that have only surfaced in mp3, yeah no shit there is an original sourse so there could eventually be lossloess shit to be surfaced. like i said, as of right now only the mp3's have surfaced.

Well then I imagine if they are incomplete then they are vcd sourced (meaning mpegs clipped together) and again what shows do you consider rare?
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2005, 11:46:14 PM »

^try looking up a list my friend Oidi made awhile ago called Rare Shows, or i guess this is the only gnr board you visit, so you prolly don't even know who Oidi is  Roll Eyes

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2005, 11:49:07 PM »

Try giving me a link then.  This isn't the only forum I visit but no I don't know who Oidi is.  Is he someone famous?  Otherwise should I know him.
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2005, 11:53:07 PM »

how can you say you vistit other gnr forums and not know who Oidi is? guess you dont do much trading

try looking around http://www.s10.invisionfree.com/gnrbootlegs

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2005, 11:59:44 PM »

how can you say you vistit other gnr forums and not know who Oidi is? guess you dont do much trading

try looking around http://www.s10.invisionfree.com/gnrbootlegs

You're a funny little guy.  Don't do much trading.   ok

Lets compare lists.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeminsbootlegs/index.htm

Thats all lossless audio and video!

pfft!
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2005, 12:23:48 AM »

Guess that was to much for ya huh?

Like I said I don't think you understand what were we're talking about here.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2005, 04:09:50 AM »

so yeah, i already said it is a hobby collecting these bootlegs, and just like any hobby or any collecting, if ya wanna get something good, most of the time you have to work hard to get it. Of course you wouldnt know anything about trading cuz you get all the shit from here or leech at other forums Roll Eyes

Yep, I wouldn't know anything about trading... Check out my list: http://trade.gnr.gr

All mp3's and shit...? rofl

Yeah, i stopped uploading shit becuase after upload show after show, that is what happened, so why upload shit when people just leech and steal links and shit, imo i find it to be a waste of time, so i am not gonna do it anymore. what i mention was just the last time i uploaded shit. I guess you didnt understand the part about me uploading and sharing a shit load of shows in the virtual lockers back in the day, prolly about 40 shows in all i shared in those damn lockers, i think in all i got about 10 thanks, from about 5 different peeps. so basically i got sick of uploading shit that takes all fuckin day to upload and have people just leech the downloads away, but as soon as the link expires you get about 10 peeps asking you to again waste a whole day to upload the shit again. i am not goona watse my time doing that shit for leechers anymore

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You shared some shitty mp3's in FREE lockers. I'm paying money to host a site and share mp3's and videos. Last year I paid an extra $150 cause I shared THE MAKING OF SLITHER.

I torrent dvd's. I've liberated a few DVD upgrades and more to come.

I've filmed VR live in Greece and managed to gather 2 other versions, and more to come...

I host the GNR & VR DVD Bootleg Guide. http://dvd.gnr.gr

Yeah, I guess I'm the leecher and you're the God of sharing.

Go get a clue.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 04:18:00 AM by Christos AG » Logged

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2005, 04:27:06 AM »

Yeah, i stopped uploading shit becuase after upload show after show, that is what happened, so why upload shit when people just leech and steal links and shit
do you live in the 70s or what ? links ? links are over man. did you hear about p2p ?

so what, you upload, people steal it. what's the problem ? do you want money ? do you want people clapping ?

all the people that have, so they say, great GNR stuff, are im sure 30+ years old and live in the early 90s where they were proud to have filmed a show or soemthing, and they can get past the idea that now everything is global and must be shared.
hard work... yeah sure. wake up.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2005, 04:32:02 AM »

Ok, Briggsy,

I'm sorry man. I just saw your list. You're trading mp'3 and mpeg's.

Also I only upload shows, via yousendit or megaupload, and will not ship any shows to anyone. I also expect the same, it's not too hard to upload something, I don't want to have anything shipped to me.

We're on an entirely different level here. When you start trading for real, let me know so we can have this conversation again.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2005, 04:40:45 AM »

Yeah, i stopped uploading shit becuase after upload show after show, that is what happened, so why upload shit when people just leech and steal links and shit
do you live in the 70s or what ? links ? links are over man. did you hear about p2p ?

so what, you upload, people steal it. what's the problem ? do you want money ? do you want people clapping ?

all the people that have, so they say, great GNR stuff, are im sure 30+ years old and live in the early 90s where they were proud to have filmed a show or soemthing, and they can get past the idea that now everything is global and must be shared.

Hey man,

let's leave the guy alone. Check my previous post.

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2005, 05:30:07 AM »

Hey man,

let's leave the guy alone. Check my previous post.

okay, my bad.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2005, 07:03:17 AM »

okay, my bad.

Well, it's not entirely your bad...

He never stated the kind of "trading" he's into.

I only found out when I saw his list....

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2005, 11:03:24 AM »

Wow, people can't accept the fact that someone likes mp3s...

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2005, 11:29:14 AM »

Its not that lol. He acts like hes some big trader when all it is, is MP3'S and MPG'S. When he starts to trade lossless audio and DVD's and he has a large collection then he can call himself a big trader. Untill then hes not. ok
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2005, 12:37:36 PM »

Its not that lol. He acts like hes some big trader when all it is, is MP3'S and MPG'S. When he starts to trade lossless audio and DVD's and he has a large collection then he can call himself a big trader. Untill then hes not. ok

traders suck anyway Smiley
they need to get over with the 90s. Grin

share.

Reeve
Opening Act

Where's Izzy?.

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2005, 01:18:53 PM »

traders suck anyway Smiley
they need to get over with the 90s. Grin

share.

Hey you, anyone told you you suck?, no, so respect others.

oidi
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2005, 03:23:19 PM »

briggsy is a big trader in the mp3/mpg trader society. i traded with him some shows and i'm sharing all my stuff with him for free.
i started collecting lossless/dvd a few months ago and i do not have that big lists, that you have got, but a guy told me, that trading lossless should be harder than mp3...
i do not think so, the only difference is, that it is more expensive.
but i love gnr, so i'm gonna spend my student-money for trading gnr-stuff Cool
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2005, 03:53:16 PM »

briggsy is a big trader in the mp3/mpg trader society. i traded with him some shows and i'm sharing all my stuff with him for free.
i started collecting lossless/dvd a few months ago and i do not have that big lists, that you have got, but a guy told me, that trading lossless should be harder than mp3...
i do not think so, the only difference is, that it is more expensive.
but i love gnr, so i'm gonna spend my student-money for trading gnr-stuff Cool

Downloading and uploading is not trading.

Until you move your ass to the post office to ship even 1 envelope with DVD's, you shouldn't be called a trader...

Ofcourse times change and people will do online trades in the next years when the speed will be really fast, but for me a trader is what I stated above.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: