Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:28:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Al Franken caught in major lie
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Al Franken caught in major lie  (Read 9662 times)
POPmetal
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 05:50:39 PM »

OK... I tried.? Really really I did!? I tried to get through this thread and read all the posts so that I could contribute to the Al Franken bashing.? But... I just couldn't.? I couldn't get past this word:

The blogs of the Radio Equalizer and Michelle Malkin have just obtained psychical proof that Al Franken has been caught in a huge lies about his involvement with the Gloria Wise Boys & Girls Club scandal.

psychical?Huh I've never seen this word.? ?So...I looked it up, and here is what M-W came up with:

1 : of or relating to the psyche : PSYCHOGENIC
2 : lying outside the sphere of physical science or knowledge : immaterial, moral, or spiritual in origin or force
3 : sensitive to nonphysical or supernatural forces and influences : marked by extraordinary or mysterious sensitivity, perception, or understanding

So... Al Franken is lying about the supernatural?? Has he become a psychic?? ?

You try too hard  hihi If unstead of looking up a word you don't know, you tried maybe using a little common sense, it would be obvious that Kitano meant physical  ok
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2005, 05:55:35 PM »

OK... I tried.  Really really I did!  I tried to get through this thread and read all the posts so that I could contribute to the Al Franken bashing.  But... I just couldn't.  I couldn't get past this word:

The blogs of the Radio Equalizer and Michelle Malkin have just obtained psychical proof that Al Franken has been caught in a huge lies about his involvement with the Gloria Wise Boys & Girls Club scandal.

psychical???  I've never seen this word.   So...I looked it up, and here is what M-W came up with:

2 : lying outside the sphere of physical science or knowledge : immaterial, moral, or spiritual in origin or force
3 : sensitive to nonphysical or supernatural forces and influences : marked by extraordinary or mysterious sensitivity, perception, or understanding

So... Al Franken is lying about the supernatural?  Has he become a psychic?   

You try too hard  hihi If unstead of looking up a word you don't know, you tried maybe using a little common sense, it would be obvious that Kitano meant physical  ok

(there goes that toilet flushing sound again...)
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2005, 06:56:47 PM »

the fact Al Franken had a political talk show in the first place is in itself a miricle.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2005, 06:58:21 PM »

the fact Al Franken had a political talk show in the first place is in itself a miricle.

why?

Ever listen?

He knows more than anybody here on the board, that is for sure.
Surfrider
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 07:14:33 PM »

OK... I tried.? Really really I did!? I tried to get through this thread and read all the posts so that I could contribute to the Al Franken bashing.? But... I just couldn't.? I couldn't get past this word:

psychical?Huh I've never seen this word.? ?So...I looked it up, and here is what M-W came up with:

What an intelligent post confused

You sure got him on that one.  You caught someone mispelling something.  WOW Shocked
Kitano
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2005, 07:22:33 PM »

why?

Ever listen?

He knows more than anybody here on the board, that is for sure.

Not many people are listening, that seems to be the root of the problem.

I can't even stand right wing talk radio, I don't know if I'd listen to air america.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2005, 08:16:26 PM »

I have heard him speak many times, he is well informed, funny and knows his shit. I don't care about AA one way or the other.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2005, 10:33:39 PM »

al franken is the liberal version of sean hannity. he provides the liberal perspective on everything and gives one-sided view points.

only his ratings are much lower.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2005, 11:19:01 PM »

I would not put Franken alongside any of these spin-doctors. I know you guys love to, but the left does not operate like the Right does, sorry.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2005, 11:59:03 PM »

Here is a picture of one of the t shirts they sell on this blog..... hihi

Here is another one:

One more for a good laugh:

Oh heck...here's another....

POPmetal
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2005, 03:52:28 AM »

I would not put Franken alongside any of these spin-doctors. I know you guys love to, but the left does not operate like the Right does, sorry.

Al Franken is a spin-doctor and anyone who refuses to acknowledge that is either seriously misguided, or they are like-minded spin-doctors themselves.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2005, 05:04:21 AM »

Al Franken is a spin-doctor and anyone who refuses to acknowledge that is either seriously misguided, or they are like-minded spin-doctors themselves.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kitano
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2005, 11:03:43 AM »

Here is a picture of one of the t shirts they sell on this blog..... hihi

Here is another one:

One more for a good laugh:

Oh heck...here's another....

I want the second shirt.  Grin
Surfrider
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2005, 11:06:46 AM »

Come one SLC, you can't be serious.  You would have to be blind to believe this statement. 
Kitano
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2005, 11:07:51 AM »

Come one SLC, you can't be serious.? You would have to be blind to believe this statement.?

He thinks that the right are evil and left and perfect, he can't see.

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2005, 02:33:20 PM »

You sure got him on that one.? You caught someone mispelling something.? WOW Shocked

It's more than a misspelling... it's a complete mutation of the word.  And apparently my point was lost on most of you, so I won't bother to try to explain.

That being said...

I can make a blog too... a blog is not necessarily a source of truth... and the PHYSICAL proof ... I have seen physical proof that bigfoot exists too... but that doesn't make it so.   

SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2005, 02:44:55 PM »

OK... I tried.  Really really I did!  I tried to get through this thread and read all the posts so that I could contribute to the Al Franken bashing.  But... I just couldn't.  I couldn't get past this word:

psychical???  I've never seen this word.   So...I looked it up, and here is what M-W came up with:

So... Al Franken is lying about the supernatural?  Has he become a psychic?   

You sure got him on that one.  You caught someone mispelling something.  WOW Shocked

It's more than a misspelling... it's a complete mutation of the word.  And apparently my point was lost on most of you, so I won't bother to try to explain.

That being said...

I can make a blog too... a blog is not necessarily a source of truth... and the PHYSICAL proof ... I have seen physical proof that bigfoot exists too... but that doesn't make it so.   

Points are often lost on this crew.

Please direct me to your blog on bigfoot as I have some official Bigfoot lies and documents I'd like you upload.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: