Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:46:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227810 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Oklahoma?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oklahoma?  (Read 4087 times)
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« on: September 10, 2005, 09:54:18 PM »

Ok guys.. from what I've read the only songs from Chinese Democracy you can find are... Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, Oh My God, Rhiad & The Bedouins, Silkworms, The Blues, and I.R.S. I have all those. But I have another song which I downloaded under the title Oklahoma. And I know that people say that Oklahoma is just "Rhiad's first name" but the songs are different. It sounds alot like Axl.. (otherwise I wouldnt have asked) but I could be wrong

Also the song is not live, it sounds like a demo. Sorry to have to start a new thread for something that could be potientally stupid but I gotta know.

Some of the lyrics are...

"Sitting on the corner of a one way street, slowly cooking yourself on the concret, just another reason to ask why, to ask why you even try."

and when the chorus thing comes in...

"I look into your eyes... What do I realize? ... *mumbles next line*... Surely its one of a kind, But I can't help but find, theres no ...*mumbles more lines*... "

Part of me thinks that maybe it's one of the "Use Your Delusion" songs.. I dunno. You tell me. I can email you the file if you want.

-jack

gnrevolution.com
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 10:01:56 PM »

fake

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
SkinnyPuppy
Rocker

What, me Worry ?

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 10:30:32 PM »

fake

No,its fake  hihi

Wounds heal, chicks dig scars, and glory, glory lasts forever. (falco)
Zenny
Opening Act

American in Belgium

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 02:21:50 AM »

Ok guys.. from what I've read the only songs from Chinese Democracy you can find are... Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, Oh My God, Rhiad & The Bedouins, Silkworms, The Blues, and I.R.S. I have all those.

I hope that not all 7 of those songs will be on the finished Chinese Democracy. They've all been out for so long now that it would be completely underwhelming to finally get it and see that half if not at LEAST a quarter (I know Axl said he had enough songs for three albums, but I'm going off if he releases just one with an average of 15-18 tracks on it) of the songs are ones we've had for years already. Sure, I hope that a studio version of Madagascar, Chinese Democracy, and The Blues are on there, but that would be about it. I want some of these "big guns" that Axl was talking about!
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 05:14:41 AM »

Zenny,

Seriously, you're gonna want to include IRS on that list too.  When you hear the studio version of that, you'll be overwhelmed by the brilliance.   love

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: