Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:02:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  GNR promo fictional artwork
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR promo fictional artwork  (Read 9739 times)
xxrosesxx
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 05:05:38 AM »

I DONT call you sicko. And why you mention the "ONLY 1 fanclub"thing again. Have you not being reading what i wrote?
I expect further information on what you say. If you dont fully describe what have been told to you, at least through pm or email, then you obviously lie. And i wont bother trying to find out more from you. It''s a shame you did not even mention who helped you get in contact with that label and who talked about you and your work and introduced you there. Do you even know what kind of collaboration i have had with that label for more than 4 years? Did you actually read my previous post or you just sit around waiting to have the final word and go on about 1 fanclubs again.
You are insecure because you think that everyone who approaches you to offer help is out to benefit from you . I did that several times. READ WHAT I WROTE . not because you couldnt book a gig. Dont underestimate my intelligence.
You can find all of my answers in my previous post too. With clear explanations. Then you go on about my band again? Lol fuck that band pal, oti thymasai xairesai? That is why unknown bands want to get gigs. Even small ones. So that they get..known? So the entire previous post of mine sums up to the fact that you have had a problem with my behaviour from the past? Dont you realise what i wrote up there is honest?
I have no intention to continue post here, though i dont think anyone else apart from you thinks the same. I will personally find out more about what you accused me for, then i will email you. Just because i wont accept from anyone, especially in this way, to doupt my integrity, how responsible i am. It's a shame you had nothing positive to say on what i wrote in my previous post.

That doesn't erase your reaction in the past

I told you you are smart, but so am i. There was no reaction in the past that you could possibly use to built this whole story on. Read all the above and end this now. Catchphrases wont get us anywhere.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 05:10:37 AM by xxrosesxx » Logged

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2005, 06:24:19 AM »

I explained to you that Merck would be useless in this case cause he's Axl's manager and the CEO of Sanctuary, which means that he's not the one who decides about the band's artwork or anything else that concerns the band, besides the business aspects (AKA money).

Your reaction to my posts was the following insults (and this is a clear proof that when things don't happen "your way" you have a "nice" reaction):

1) impolite
2) asshole

The difference between us and animals is that we can control our feelings when we get mad, that's the reason I never called you any of the above.

I tried to be as polite as I could (just cause i respect the fact that you introduced me to the label, which is the reason that i tried to help you too, but unfortunately nothing happened) but the names you've called me are just too much, that's why i finally revealed the most important reason why I won't give you that email.

Then you went on with the following insults:

1) insecure (about my achievements and possibly my life)
2) insecure (about people contacting me and "reaching out to me")
3) liar

I honestly don't care to go further with this so this is my last post. You can "investigate" all you want. It's not my problem, noone talked like that about me. I didn't "use" it to "build a case against you", but any sane person who knew that wouldn't give you an email like this.

When YOU decide to apologise for all the above insults, I will read your email.

Thanks and have a nice day.

xxrosesxx
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 12:47:10 PM »

Ok. This is my last reply too so lets end this.
You actually tell me that you revealed this exclusive info you had on me just cause I called you names? I mean come on. Honestly. You just tried to grab on anything that could support your comment on me being not responsible.
And there we go:
any sane person who knew that wouldn't give you an email like this.

Sane person? To ME? See? You?re doing this once more. Trying to support your own statement with a sentence as if what you?re actually saying is true or real.

noone talked like that about me
Noone denies your work for GNR. But tell me, of all the things I have heard about you , your personality from people from your board, would I actually bother to believe those? Would I simply agree and believe when people tell me you are arrogant and rude? Did I ever show you anything like that?
Wouldn?t I have to look a little deeper on those? See why people would come up with something like this? Would?nt you actually have to find out why would anyone say I ?busted balls? if anyone did?
Would I simply believe anything and not verify that with the opinion of the other side? Well in you?re case , you didn?t?have to, since it would cool to use that as a strong statement, to support your view of me being not responsible and anyone INSANE to trust me.
And who ever told you I wanted the email myself? As I explained tons of times before, I only wanted to give it a shot and have an email sent to any of the ?official? people, not Merck specifically (I didn?t even know who that was till someone from your board told me). Such an email would be useless to me in future times, thus I would not need to have it myself.
So sane or insane, let us both of us ask each other about issues we got ?stored?and not bring those up, bonding together little pieces of useless information, trying to build up a general profile of someone we actually don?t know. And trust me, I have nothing to apologise for, apart from those animalistic words I used. All others were clearly explained. Take care

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 12:54:29 PM »

Those are personal matters so please continue this discussion by PM.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: