Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:05:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  "Whites Only" alive and well in Alabama
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Whites Only" alive and well in Alabama  (Read 22251 times)
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2005, 11:58:08 PM »

How the hell would you feel if you were working for a black employer in a business with black employees in majority and you were not allowed use the same toilet facilities and canteen because you had white skin?

You mean I could use different facilities than the black employees?

I fail to see the downside.

If the Lord has a controversy with the nations He will put them to the sword.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2005, 12:24:46 AM »

How the hell would you feel if you were working for a black employer in a business with black employees in majority and you were not allowed use the same toilet facilities and canteen because you had white skin?

Where are these bigot assholes coming from?  Roll Eyes
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »

Where are these bigot assholes coming from?? Roll Eyes

JOKE

NOUN:

Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office

Lighten up you guilty white liberal.   Tongue

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2005, 01:10:11 AM »

JOKE

NOUN:

Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
Informal
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office

Lighten up you guilty white liberal. Tongue

Joke?  . . .   Oh, hilarious   confused 

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2005, 01:13:56 AM »

Joke?? . . .? ?Oh, hilarious? ?confused?

LOL!? It was wasn't it?

I got lots more.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2005, 01:16:21 AM »

JOKE

NOUN:

Informal

Lighten up you guilty white liberal.   Tongue

The racist backpedals.............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2005, 01:17:44 AM »

Dick?head Pronunciation (dkhd)

n. Vulgar Slang

An inept, foolish, or contemptible person.
Holy War
Banned
Headliner

READ MY LIPS

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2005, 01:21:50 AM »

Please.

So if anyone makes a racist joke they are automatically a racist?

Let's see now, where did I put my hood?

http://www.alldumb.com/item/13968

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2005, 01:22:50 AM »

Joke? ?. . . ? Oh, hilarious ? confused ?

LOL! ?It was wasn't it?

I got lots more.

... well why not just spare us, sweetie? . . . ? ?Roll Eyes ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 01:25:36 AM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2005, 01:27:05 AM »

Please.

So if anyone makes a racist joke they are automatically a racist?

I said dickhead too didn't I?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2005, 01:33:45 AM »

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in many more aspects of the employment relationship. It applies to most employers engaged in interstate commerce with more than 15 employees, labor organizations, and employment agencies. The Act prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Sex includes pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions. It makes it illegal for employers to discriminate in hiring, discharging, compensation, or terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. Employment agencies may not discriminate when hiring or referring applicants. Labor Organizations are also prohibited from basing membership or union classifications on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

It's also true that "assult guns" are banned in many states. Just because it's what the government says doesn't make it right. Natural law > man's law. There are hundreds of stupid laws on the books that mess up what a free market would normally solve. Laws like this, along with the 14th and 16th amendments, make me wonder if America really died in 1865...

Holy War, don't even bother fighting with SLC's pseudoinsults. He's always like this.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2005, 03:03:38 AM »

It's also true that "assult guns" are banned in many states. Just because it's what the government says doesn't make it right. Natural law > man's law. There are hundreds of stupid laws on the books that mess up what a free market would normally solve. Laws like this, along with the 14th and 16th amendments, make me wonder if America really died in 1865...

Haha, you are changing your argument now. You said :

"The issue is respect for a private business handling private matters how it wants to and government getting in the way of it."

Which I corrected because the issue is a civil rights issue. So as usual, you are wrong.

The bible was written by man, basically a book of laws, and you quote that all day long. When the government doesn't back up your narrow minded racist views you dismiss it and call them " stupid laws".

Imagine that. Using one book of rules/laws to be an asshole and when another group of laws tell you it's inhumane and against the law to be one (an asshole), you denounce them. Big surprise!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 03:06:36 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2005, 03:15:39 AM »

Haha, you are changing your argument now. You said :

"The issue is respect for a private business handling private matters how it wants to and government getting in the way of it."

Which I corrected because the issue is a civil rights issue. So as usual, you are wrong.

"Civil rights" is a euphemism for government control of private business. It is an issue because it takes away freedom from businesses. Businesses shouldn't have to treat everyone equally if they don't want to. They'll fail in the market if what they're doing is wrong. But the government doesn't like the natural order of things; it wants control and power.

The bible was written by man, basically a book of laws, and you quote that all day long. When the government doesn't back up your narrow minded racist views you dismiss it and call them " stupid laws". 

God wrote the Bible and it's natural law. Governments make human laws that sometimes tend to defy this natural order. There's a huge difference there.

Imagine that. Using one book of rules/laws to be an asshole and when another group of laws tell you it's inhumane and against the law to be one (an asshole), you denounce them. Big surprise!

Not all laws are equal. I don't think anyone gives a hoot about UN laws, even the UN!  Wink
SLCPUNK
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2005, 03:28:41 AM »

"Civil rights" is a euphemism for government control of private business. It is an issue because it takes away freedom from businesses. Businesses shouldn't have to treat everyone equally if they don't want to. They'll fail in the market if what they're doing is wrong. But the government doesn't like the natural order of things; it wants control and power.

Sure it is...... Roll Eyes

God wrote the Bible and it's natural law. Governments make human laws that sometimes tend to defy this natural order. There's a huge difference there.

hihi

Ok dude, whatever you say.

You can frame it anyway you want, but you are still a racist asshole.  Grin

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2005, 07:45:02 AM »

haha fuckin hilarious  Roll Eyes assholes
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2005, 08:56:10 AM »

So it's ok to have a store for "whites only"?

There's nothing wrong with choosing customers by their skin color?

I really should start having a policy of banning people based on how stupid I find their post whether or not they break any rules.

I should have that freedom right?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2005, 12:51:27 PM »

I really should start having a policy of banning people based on how stupid I find their post whether or not they break any rules.

/jarmo

You could tell them it would just be the "natural order" of things......
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2005, 04:01:02 PM »

Laws like this, along with the 14th and 16th amendments, make me wonder if America really died in 1865...

What do you feel about the 19th ammendment? 

god wrote the bible?  So... let me get this straight... god wrote the collection of books and then what?  Did he cast it to earth, and then said "Hey, I wrote this, check it out"?

It truly saddens me that there are people who still think it's ok to treat others differently based on race.   It's very ignorant to do so, ultimately we all belong to the same race, the human race, and we should treat others accordingly.

Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2005, 04:44:16 PM »

So it's ok to have a store for "whites only"?

There's nothing wrong with choosing customers by their skin color?

Stores still have the right to keep people out without shirts or people with pets. Also, minorities are usually not allowed into white power concerts, since they're either suicidal, lawsuit hunting, or absolutely stupid. It's to protect their own safety. The free market works here. It shows that profit is not always the goal of private businesses.

It's your web site, so yeah.
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2005, 04:51:29 PM »

What do you feel about the 19th ammendment? 

Women, unfortunately, tend to vote more liberally than men. However, the 19th amendment has allowed intelligent women like Ayn Rand and Ann Coulter to express themselves. My views on this one are mixed.

god wrote the bible?  So... let me get this straight... god wrote the collection of books and then what?  Did he cast it to earth, and then said "Hey, I wrote this, check it out"?

Yeah. That's basic Christian doctrine.

It truly saddens me that there are people who still think it's ok to treat others differently based on race.   It's very ignorant to do so, ultimately we all belong to the same race, the human race, and we should treat others accordingly.

If I were an employer, I would hire the best employees, regardless of race. However, I don't care about competitors who would do otherwise. That's their business. I don't look at racism as either good or bad, it's something that can be inutil or appropriate for different cultures. Open minded, you know?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: