Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:37:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  "Stalking"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Stalking"  (Read 6414 times)
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« on: October 05, 2005, 02:36:54 AM »

What is HTGTH's policy on board members who 'stalk' other board members?

I've noticed that Dave gnfnr2k seems to have an 'admirer...'

2/3rds of his posts (literally) are directed towards Dave gnfnr2k...
and thats increased to 10 of the last 12

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=1034;sa=showPosts

my favorite is this one:?
DaveGnfnr2k asked me to post for him because his Internet was down. He says Axl is smoldering hot in his bike shorts.

I believe that this conduct is making a mockery of the board.? This board is here for the enjoyment of all its members - not for the enjoyment of one at the expense of another.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 02:51:03 AM by Eva GnRAxlRosette » Logged
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 04:01:15 AM »

Ban the fucker. What else?

Fuck 'Em All.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 10:11:47 AM »

What is HTGTH's policy on board members who 'stalk' other board members?

I've noticed that Dave gnfnr2k seems to have an 'admirer...'

2/3rds of his posts (literally) are directed towards Dave gnfnr2k...
and thats increased to 10 of the last 12

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=1034;sa=showPosts

my favorite is this one:?
DaveGnfnr2k asked me to post for him because his Internet was down. He says Axl is smoldering hot in his bike shorts.

I believe that this conduct is making a mockery of the board.? This board is here for the enjoyment of all its members - not for the enjoyment of one at the expense of another.

Our policy is to encourage them to stalk as much as possible. We even pay them sometimes when we really don't like someone...  hihi

No. seriously now, we must have a policy here somewhere, I just can't find it in this pile of papers.......

makane
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 10:49:58 AM »

It's just because DaveGnfnr2k is probably the most visible Axl supporter and GNRisSLASH, well, is not? Smiley
Don't take it so seriously/bad/whatever even he's account name is GNRisSLASH.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 10:52:10 AM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 10:57:48 AM »

It's just because DaveGnfnr2k is probably the most visible Axl supporter and GNRisSLASH, well, is not? Smiley

That's a rather dubious defence...

''Yes your Honour, i killed him - but I had a good reason, I didn't like him'

Tongue

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 04:23:27 PM »

Has anyone thought to ask Dave gnfnr2k about this?
Maybe he really does think Axl is smoking hot in his bike shorts hihi

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 02:46:55 PM »

haha!  um... no.   Tongue

Even though what i brought up in my post was specifically about one members actions towards dave gnfnr2k I felt that addressing the topic of board members who stalk others in this manner would be of benefit to the community which I enjoy and care about.

Yes, it is because Dave is my friend that I took note...  yet, i believe that it is also of adverse effect to the community on a whole.  Sure, every individual in a community is faced with dealing with others one on one - often others who are hostile.  In small doeses, it can be dealt with by the individual and not prove pervasive to the structure of the community.  Yet, I believe the structure of any community is weakened when such hostility embeds itself in the community to the extent that it becomes acceptable .  That's why there are rules (or laws)  to define the structure, to identify that which is acceptable and that which is not.

I believe that there are great rules in place at this community.

Ufortunately, there are always those who will behave in a manner which while not breaking "the letter of the law", undermines the intent or spirit of the law.  I believe that upon recognizing this, a community can judge the offending action in relation to intent of the rules, and /or it can provide clarification of the intent or spirit of the rules by adding a rule which addresses the specific offensive action, not previously specifically addressed in the rules.

... seriously now, we must have a policy here somewhere, I just can't find it in this pile of papers.......

I believe that a specific rule prohibiting "stalking" would be of benefit to the community.
makane
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 02:55:44 PM »

Eva, are you a lawyer?? Cheesy
(not in a bad way, just how you write)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 03:29:43 PM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 03:09:31 PM »

Eva, are you a lawyer?  Cheesy

Policewoman.

Fuck 'Em All.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 02:34:16 PM »

that's an open question but it appears that the one who posted it does think Axl is smoking hot in his bike shorts.

It's just because DaveGnfnr2k is probably the most visible Axl supporter and GNRisSLASH, well, is not  Smiley

That's a rather dubious defence...

''Yes your Honour, i killed him - but I had a good reason, I didn't like him'

Tongue

Or rather
Stalker 'Yes your Honour, i killed him - but I had a good reason, I love him'
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2005, 07:36:32 PM »

now he's fucking with me

I don't understand where all this is coming from. I am agreeing with you and gnfnr2k. We should accept Axl for who he is. If Axl is the kind of person who doesn't feel the need to explain himself for missing out on a show and leaving his band in the cold than we should accept it and get on with our lives. I really do not connect with these "fans" who are promised an album in 2005 yet complain when it doesn't come out. I mean which country do they think they live in? America? There is a reason why this album is called Chinese Democracy. Because a Chinese democracy would not be a real democracy. It would just appear as so on the surface but underneath it all, those who question or complain about the authority will be DISIPLINED by their peers. OR we can get along with these so-called "fans." Oh yes, I will get along with them. Then, I will hug some snakes...yes! Then, I will hug and kiss some poisonous SNAKES!  Smiley

as for agreeing with me and dave you're posts are getting more twisted by the minute

if you're looking for snakes you are in the wrong section of the board.  hihi

what's all this talk about discipline?  lol!
you into S&M or something?  lol!

mikegiuliana.....   I doesn't bother me if anyone wants to vent their frustration about the album coming out.  what irks me is when some fans accuse fans like dave or I of being up Axl's ass just because we're not frustrated.

Its slash is gnr under a different name I bet eva. What do you think? 4 of his first 5 posts are aimed at me.
What do you think?

My post are aimed towards you because I am such a huge fan of yours. Everything you say makes so much sense. I think you, me, and Lollyzone should all make a pilgrimage to Axl's Malibu estate. What do you think? 

since I did not want to continue the thread going off topic  i sent him a private message and he doesn't have the BALLS to answer me.

sure, since this poster got a different IP there is no way to PROVE its the same poster

but REGARDLESS whoever the FUCK this BabyGorilla is HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DISRESPECT ME or the board.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: