Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:47:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Is Bush the worst President in recent time?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is Bush the worst President in recent time?  (Read 40245 times)
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2005, 03:57:19 PM »

Breathe in sulfur dioxide or chlorine and your lungs will burn and melt. C02 only causes climate change over centuries, and man and nature can adapt. Big deal.

According to scientific research, climate change could melt the ice caps and eventually lead to another Ice Age in the next couple of hundred years. You really think we are gonna adapt by then? You're only fooling yourself at this point, it's about time people realise that Bush is an utter fuck-up. The guy that started this thread has at least come forward and said that he is a right wing supporter and questioned Bush, you should lead by his example and just admit Bush is a poor leader, and an incompitent fool.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 04:17:53 PM by Jamie » Logged
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 04:16:15 PM »

maybe trump had a good idea back in '01 when he was going to run..... 1 time tax to the richest and pay off the defficiet..... lol.... would ahve been intresting

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2005, 04:45:44 PM »

maybe trump had a good idea back in '01 when he was going to run..... 1 time tax to the richest and pay off the defficiet..... lol.... would ahve been intresting

He could start by auctioning off the hairpiece on ebay...
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2005, 04:48:23 PM »

Forbes had a good idea too with the 15% flat tax for all Americans. ?As you can imagine, the wealthy didn't like that too much.

As for Bush, yes, he has to be the worst since Taft. ?He makes Carter look good and that's not an easy feat. ?His record on virtually every notable topic has been a disaster. ?I knew in 2000 things would get bad but I had no idea it would get this bad. ?Look how divided we are as a country and if bush has his way i.e. Roe v Wade overturned, think about how much more this country will divide. ?The economy is shit. ?Another big storm or earthquake and this country is seriously fucked. ?Thank God for the term limit!!
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2005, 04:53:01 PM »

Forbes had a good idea too with the 15% flat tax for all Americans.  As you can imagine, the wealthy didn't like that too much.

As for Bush, yes, he has to be the worst since Taft.  He makes Carter look good and that's not an easy feat.  His record on virtually every notable topic has been a disaster.  I knew in 2000 things would get bad but I had no idea it would get this bad.  Look how divided we are as a country and if bush has his way i.e. Roe v Wade overturned, think about how much more this country will divide.  The economy is shit.  Another big storm or earthquake and this country is seriously fucked.  Thank God for the term limit!!

there is another choice available...assassination...alternatively...enjoy the next 3 years  hihi

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2005, 04:54:46 PM »

Where's good ol' Lee Harvery when you need him......
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2005, 04:59:12 PM »

Forbes had a good idea too with the 15% flat tax for all Americans.  As you can imagine, the wealthy didn't like that too much.

As for Bush, yes, he has to be the worst since Taft.  He makes Carter look good and that's not an easy feat.  His record on virtually every notable topic has been a disaster.  I knew in 2000 things would get bad but I had no idea it would get this bad.  Look how divided we are as a country and if bush has his way i.e. Roe v Wade overturned, think about how much more this country will divide.  The economy is shit.  Another big storm or earthquake and this country is seriously fucked.  Thank God for the term limit!!

there is another choice available...assassination...alternatively...enjoy the next 3 years  hihi

Better watch out, somebody will report this post to the secret service......and I'm not kidding.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2005, 05:02:31 PM »

Better watch out, somebody will report this post to the secret service......and I'm not kidding.

ill just have to suffer the next three years...in a different country...enjoy Tongue

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
POPmetal
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2005, 05:08:34 PM »

and meant only to inflame others.

and of course we all know you never do that  Tongue
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2005, 05:10:15 PM »

and meant only to inflame others.

and of course we all know you never do that? Tongue

Are you trying to start shit? I mean where's that from?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2005, 05:18:32 PM »

This is true, obvious, and I wonder why a troll would not be swept aside by the powers that be? Since, really, his posts are not really adding anything to the conversation and meant only to inflame others.

I'm weary of your name calling. You're acting more like a troll than anyone else. I've never thrown in personal insults, only hard facts about reality.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2005, 05:22:46 PM »

This is true, obvious, and I wonder why a troll would not be swept aside by the powers that be? Since, really, his posts are not really adding anything to the conversation and meant only to inflame others.

I'm weary of your name calling. You're acting more like a troll than anyone else. I've never thrown in personal insults, only hard facts about reality.

For someone who thinks CO2 is not a threat to the environment, saying you only speak about fact is pretty ridiculous.
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2005, 05:33:14 PM »

For someone who thinks CO2 is not a threat to the environment, saying you only speak about fact is pretty ridiculous.

Read up on natural selection. The species killed off by global warming will be replaced by the fitter ones. This is nature, and these extinctions have happened throughout history, and Earth is still fine. Do you realize that the C02 was once part of the atmosphere? Some of it went back to the air when plants died, but some of it turned into coal, gas, etc. We have less C02 in the air now than in the past. The increase has only been in the last 2 centuries. We've just been putting back what used to be there.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2005, 05:34:04 PM »

Bullseye!

SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2005, 05:34:54 PM »

Read up on natural selection.

I don't have to read much to know that somebody pissed in your gene pool.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2005, 05:43:03 PM »

Read up on natural selection. The species killed off by global warming will be replaced by the fitter ones. This is nature, and these extinctions have happened throughout history, and Earth is still fine. Do you realize that the C02 was once part of the atmosphere? Some of it went back to the air when plants died, but some of it turned into coal, gas, etc. We have less C02 in the air now than in the past. The increase has only been in the last 2 centuries. We've just been putting back what used to be there.

Don't you realize, global warming is going to do a lot worse than kill us off, judging by what scientists are telling us, if it continues at the rate it is going, it will bring on another ice age, nothing will survive! Oh and by the way CO2 has always been in the atmosphere, without CO2 there would be no trees, trees 'breathe' in CO2 and 'breathe' out oxygen. And it's not about less or more, than was there before, life depends on (among other things obvioulsy) a delicate balance of natural gas, either not enough or too much CO2 will kill us. And also, the CO2 we are "putting back" contains other gases that do not belong in the atmosphere, burning CO2 back into the atmosphere by industrial means, in no way does anyone any good.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2005, 05:46:11 PM »

Don't you realize, global warming is going to do a lot worse than kill us off, judging by what scientists are telling us, if it continues at the rate it is going, it will bring on another ice age, nothing will survive! Oh and by the way CO2 has always been in the atmosphere, without CO2 there would be no trees, trees 'breathe' in CO2 and 'breathe' out oxygen. And it's not about less or more, than was there before, life depends on (among other things obvioulsy) a delicate balance of natural gas, either not enough or too much CO2 will kill us. And also, the CO2 we are "putting back" contains other gases that do not belong in the atmosphere, burning CO2 back into the atmosphere by industrial means, in no way does anyone any good.

Besides being a troll, he is latching onto one thing (incorrectly of course) in the clear skies agenda. I can post an entire chapter on this crappy plan.

Gotta give it to Bush though, he's got some balls on him. He'd appoint the captain of the Exxon Valdez to head the EPA if he had the guys number.....
POPmetal
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2005, 05:51:33 PM »

BerkeleyRiot, I agree with every one of your points. I still think it's too early to tell whether he's the worst president in recent history. Mainly because Bush, like you said, has been terrible at defending his policy. This really rides on whether Iraq is a long-term success or not. Right now it seems like the sky is falling in Iraq, but to some extent that perception is the creation of a rabidly anti-Bush media. A lot of those people would rather see Iraq fail so that Bush will be embarrassed. So it's difficult, if not impossible, to tell at this point in time. However, if Iraq does develop into a stable democracy, he will be looked at by history as one of the most successful presidents.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2005, 05:51:43 PM »

As you can see, they are coming turning by the ones to defend this IDIOT in the White House. hihi
POPmetal
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »

As you can see, they are coming turning by the ones to defend this IDIOT in the White House. hihi

that was hardly a 'defense'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: