Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 02:41:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228075 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Lost (SPOILER)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost (SPOILER)  (Read 76590 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2006, 03:53:11 PM »

well the map is a guys knowledge right? and you can see that in the top left that a hatch is scribbled off...so that is 8 the hydra in my theory would be in addition to those 8 beer

Surfrider
« Reply #301 on: February 09, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »

What did you guys think of the opening episode?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #302 on: February 09, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »

pretty cool IMO...but it didnt answer anything....all it did was generate more questions rant hihi

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #303 on: February 09, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »

it was good...i see jack getting a little time in the brain wash room unfortunately though Sad

nice twist with juliette (thats her name right?) being a prisoner so to speak on the island. 

i TOTALLY saw that guy getting hit by the bus as soon as she said it to the corportation dudes.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #304 on: February 09, 2007, 03:59:31 PM »

Did everyone catch the "Mittelos = Lost time" anagram?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »

actually someone told me they read that on one of the lost forums...kinda neat ok they always have crazy stuff like that in there somewhere

someone also told me that Jacob was mentioned at the end of last season and the word "jacob" was in the clockwork orange crazy scene

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #306 on: February 09, 2007, 07:34:46 PM »

actually someone told me they read that on one of the lost forums...kinda neat ok they always have crazy stuff like that in there somewhere

someone also told me that Jacob was mentioned at the end of last season and the word "jacob" was in the clockwork orange crazy scene

But supposedly the "lost time" anagram is a significant clue - whatever the hell that means - towards what's going on with The Others.  If it has something to do with time travel, freezing time, etc., then it could explain how the apparitions - Jack's dad, Kate's horse, Echo's brother, etc. - could make appearances on the island.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #307 on: February 09, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »

what is up with alex's father too....he's supposed to be dead according to rousseax Undecided

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2007, 07:38:58 PM »

what is up with alex's father too....he's supposed to be dead according to rousseax Undecided

Perhaps she means "dead to me?"  Or is Ben her adopted father?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #309 on: February 09, 2007, 07:41:16 PM »

Perhaps she means "dead to me?"? Or is Ben her adopted father?

i dunno but rousseaux said she killed all the people in her group...including alex's father...unless she made up the story cuz she didnt want them looking for the others....or maybe she has had some memories implanted

supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2007, 01:58:28 PM »

ben might be alex's real father because rousseau said they were all in a research project which might be the same project that juliet was in? but rousseau didn't like what was happening and turned against them and ran away with her baby?

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #311 on: February 11, 2007, 11:53:48 AM »

ben might be alex's real father because rousseau said they were all in a research project which might be the same project that juliet was in? but rousseau didn't like what was happening and turned against them and ran away with her baby?

yeah i was thinking that but she said in season 1 i think that she killed all the people in her party...why do that? so they dont go looking for the others? Undecided

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #312 on: February 11, 2007, 07:00:25 PM »

i TOTALLY saw that guy getting hit by the bus as soon as she said it to the corportation dudes.

Cor, me too. A mile off. Not only that, but I saw the set-up coming straight away, as soon as the scene outside started. They set the bus up in the background, but even before that...

Not a bad episode, definitely not the best of the season, but at least it kept up with the trend of being far superior to a lot of the season two stuff.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #313 on: February 11, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »

yeah i was thinking that but she said in season 1 i think that she killed all the people in her party...why do that? so they dont go looking for the others? Undecided

Didn't she say they were sick with some disease and that she had to kill them??

y something like that beer

Evolution
« Reply #314 on: February 11, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »

The thing Tom said before Jack nicked Ben's artery was interesting: "Well after the sky turned purple..."

I think Alex believes Ben to be her father because she doesn't know the story about her mother, and how she got onto the island in the first place.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #315 on: February 15, 2007, 12:02:20 AM »

A pretty good episode this week, although nothing was really answered, except that charlie's going to die.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #316 on: February 15, 2007, 12:31:56 AM »

A pretty good episode this week, although nothing was really answered, except that charlie's going to die.

I thought it was a fantastic episode, it really tugged at my emotions.  how can you not feel for Desmond.  To be that madly in love with someone and know that you can't be with them and to wake up after turning the key in an endless game of deja vu (if you think about it hes in a vicious circle of repetition) to realize that he should have done things differently......wow, just totally tragic.

i wish he hadn't told charlie this episode that he was the one who was going to die....minutes before he told charlie i said to myself "Claire is supposed to die".  The idea that you can't change your fate came about very late in the episode, clearly desmonds actions seemed to be protecting Claire, not charlie.  Still, will be interesting to see how this changes Charlies fate.  i'm still not convinced Desmond was telling him the truth....

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #317 on: February 15, 2007, 12:35:02 PM »

so was that what really happened to Desmond in his past? or was it like a weird dream he had after he turned the key and was knocked out?  Undecided cool tie in to how he is connected to charlie Cheesy

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #318 on: February 15, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »

so was that what really happened to Desmond in his past? or was it like a weird dream he had after he turned the key and was knocked out?? Undecided cool tie in to how he is connected to charlie Cheesy

well the question is did all of that happen AFTER he turned the key (like he went back in time) or has he known from the get go that he was destined to be on the island.  i was under the impression him turning the key is what gave him his "powers".

another question - the other people who can see/know the future - how did they get their "powers"Huh?

time travel plots are a tricky premise, i hope it doesn't distract from the rest of the show.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2007, 08:53:32 AM »

You know that rumour about finck might show up in an episode or somehitng, well i had a dream about it rofl

I only remember it very vague, he was sitting by a fire, and his "style" was like a mixture from 01-02 and 06/07, i don't remember much and i think it was kinda cartoonish like "a scanner darkly" (or what it's called, but not that much) or something but it was still lost, and yeah it was raining, all of a sudden there was a big bang or something i think, and the music was like something that reminded me of a new-gnr song or it was a new-gnr song that was on lost (i don't understand that statement myself) anyway he ran away and i was in a nother dream or something maybe i woke up hihi

thought i'd share somewhere it was a couple of days ago but remember it now hihi
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: