Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:26:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Rumor] Axl was at the Hard Rock opening in New York City last month
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Rumor] Axl was at the Hard Rock opening in New York City last month  (Read 15470 times)
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 06:41:53 AM »

McDLT? Donkey/ Lettuce/ Tomato? I guess we don't have that in Europe. Grin

Anyway, yeah AxlRoseVen's native language is not English, but this is not relevant at all here. And please stop the VR vs. GN'R debate in that thread. It's getting old.

Oh, and concerning Axl going to an event where VR would play? Four words: no way in hell.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2005, 06:53:51 AM »

A McDLT is a hamburger they used to have. It came in a styrofoam carton. On one side of the carton was half the bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles. On the other side was the other half of the bun with the meat. It was to keep the veggies cold and the meat hot up until the moment you ate it. It was actually a damn good burger. It was bigger than a Big Mac. Unfortunately, McDonalds stopped making this burger in the late 80's.  But since they bring back the McRib every now and then, there's always a chance for the resurection of the McDLT!

anythinggoes
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 07:01:34 AM »

drool hmm bring it back
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2005, 08:01:51 AM »

Has anyone thought of calling the Hard Rock to verify the story?  Or check out some celebrity photo appearance sites?

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2005, 08:42:42 AM »

"At least can you show a fucking respect for Axl please?"

What about your respect for Velvet Revolver and 3 people who were once part of GnR.? It wasn't all about Axl, you know.? ? ? ? ?

ex-axl's mates were in GNR when they loved Axl but these days they betrayed the guy, they left him all alone, anyway they don't care 'bout Axl anymore cuz they have a new friend called Scott to share his drugs with!, should I show some fucking respect for them then?  rant  Don?t ya remember what Axl said at rick in rio 2001 'bout his ex-pals? one of the reason why the new album isn't ready to date it's jusy cuz Duff, Slash, Adler n' Izzy works too hard to shit on Axl for life, so it's you the only one who adore those suckers when they're to blame on it more than ever!

It?s so easy to see a pink elephant flaying above your house at nights than seein' Axl at the Hard Rock opening that time!, so dream on guys !!!!  hihi
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 09:01:29 AM »

AxlRoseVen, would you be kind enough to put an end to this new fit of delirium and crawl back to your cave? If not, I'm afraid we'll have to take action.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 09:07:14 AM »

AxlRoseVen, when you crawl back into the cave, tell Axl I said Hi! hihi

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 09:31:12 AM »

AxlRoseVen, would you be kind enough to put an end to this new fit of delirium and crawl back to your cave? If not, I'm afraid we'll have to take action.

i just said a' opinion 'bout Axl at the Hard Rock opening in New York City last month, that?s it but  Undecided  why did you both have to insult me tellin' : "I must crawl back to my cave", i never treat nobody wrong here,? my only sin is I meant that ?Axl doesn't spend his time on it?, cuz that's what this topic has to discuss about 
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 09:36:32 AM »

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?nbc1=1&navtyp=CAL====138148&ym=200509

Everyone listed in that blog is on this page minus Axl Rose. She was confusing Axl and Scott, I suppose I could see how a very casual fan could.... If you never saw "braids and baggy jersey" Axl and the last time you saw him was the 90's..... Scott isn't too far off from what an aged Axl would look like.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2005, 09:54:07 AM »

i just said a' opinion 'bout Axl at the Hard Rock opening in New York City last month, that?s it but  Undecided  why did you both have to insult me tellin' : "I must crawl back to my cave", i never treat nobody wrong here,? my only sin is I meant that ?Axl doesn't spend his time on it?, cuz that's what this topic has to discuss about 

My post was not only a reaction to this thread, but to all the threads you participate in. No one is interested in hearing your opinion 20 times, especially when you've already largely expressed it several months earlier. Also, the way you talk about former members of the band is hardly respectful and can only cause violent reactions.
So whatever your opinions are, try to express yourself a little more moderately if you want to last long on this board.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2005, 10:13:48 AM »

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?nbc1=1&navtyp=CAL====138148&ym=200509

Everyone listed in that blog is on this page minus Axl Rose. She was confusing Axl and Scott, I suppose I could see how a very casual fan could.... If you never saw "braids and baggy jersey" Axl and the last time you saw him was the 90's..... Scott isn't too far off from what an aged Axl would look like.

UMM NO! Not even the most casual fan could mistake scott for Axl. Not a chance.
anythinggoes
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2005, 10:21:02 AM »

are you sure

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2005, 10:42:35 AM »

the truth is Axl can't stop hating his ex-pals why did he have to be there that time at hard rock cafe then? it makes no sense!,no one will never mistake scott for Axl cuz Axl is unrepeated
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2005, 10:54:35 AM »

Axl:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/pics/axl/axl-sunglasses-cap.jpg

Scott: (I didn't have time to search for a better pic of scott, but I think you'll see it)

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/pics/v-r/scott-slash-live0406.jpg
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2005, 11:06:46 AM »

i'd like to think that at some point in the future, axl and the other original gn'r members could meet up without a problem - but that is up to them, i guess.  i dont think its fair to criticise VR though - they are a great band and only doing what they love

sounds unlikely that axl would go to such a public opening - but hey - I would love to be surprised!

And - sadly I think some people would mistake axl these days - given that he has hardly been out and about lots publicly apart from gigs - someone asked me yesterday if slash was in bon jovi or gn'r........  there are people out there who just don't know the guys like we do!!!

Grin
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2005, 11:08:46 AM »

Axl:

Scott: (I didn't have time to search for a better pic of scott, but I think you'll see it)

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/pics/v-r/scott-slash-live0406.jpg

Here's one C0ma!

Or how about these 2

Axl

Scott

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2005, 11:57:09 AM »

neemo we can't block the sun just usin' a little coin, i mean Axl is so very different to compare him to Scott, it makes this story to get more n' more absurd   confused
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2005, 12:00:22 PM »

Stop comparing then!

I don't think Axl was there.

1. There's no pictures.
2. Only this person claims to have seen Axl there.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2005, 12:07:58 PM »

Stop comparing then!

I don't think Axl was there.

1. There's no pictures.
2. Only this person claims to have seen Axl there.

/jarmo

good said by ya ! smoking
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2005, 12:15:46 PM »

Their (meaning the Hard Rocks) publicly available Phone Number:
212-343-3355

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/Cafes.aspx?Lc=NEWY

I called.

My question:
"I heard Axl Rose was there as part of your grand opening ceremonies.? Any truth to that?"

The response of the manager on duty (who is the person I was passed off to by the hostess who answered the phone):

"I think there's been some confusion.? ?Axl Rose wasn't here.? Velvet Revolver was.? "

I politely thanked him and told him to have a nice day.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: