Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:49:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction  (Read 26785 times)
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2005, 10:47:47 AM »

Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too - John Lennon

Fuck religion honestly it has brought more harm then good. Constant killing in the name of god over sooooooo many centurys. I cant wait for one day for the world to be cult free.

Yes I know lots of countries have religion inspired laws and stuff like that.

But honestly religion does more harm then good.

Oh that includes you know Christainity, Islam, Judaism, all the major ones.

I'm not too sure about Buddaism but they must go too!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 10:51:36 AM by Jimmer Jammer » Logged

Fuck All Y'all
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2005, 10:54:30 AM »

It's not because Islamism brings problems all over the world that the other religions should be considered in the same league...
and I don't think it's (only) a question of religion (islam), but a question of political regims and dictatorships also.
Marocco or Tunisia aren't extremists.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 05:02:37 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2005, 11:29:59 AM »

No it's not. Jihad is specific to one religion.

100% wrong. Jihad is derived from another Arabic word Jihaar, which means to struggle. Jihad is a fight for struggle. thats the accurate definition.

For jews (and others Hitler disliked), WW2 was a jihad because it was a fight for struggle.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »

No, the Jihad, other written "Djihad", is a war for the islamic nation to rule the world. I repeat it's specific to one religion, the one wich authorizes to beat women, death by lapidation, and to use the Charia law (or Sharia) instead of democractic laws.

Anyway Sakib, what do you think of this Iranian thing?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 12:01:51 PM by nesquick » Logged

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2005, 01:06:23 PM »

Rain, here is where you are wrong: you think it's just a one crazy leader declaration, the fact is that israel's destruction is what the Iranian people want. This is not "just" a one leader opinion, Iranian citizens are totally fanatized, fanatized by the islamic political regim, fanatized by hatred.

Sure, I believe that there are extremists who want that, but to say the Iranian people all want that is a bit drastic don't you think?

When you don't have access to information the way we do, you tend to belive what you're told by your leader.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2005, 01:12:11 PM »

A lot of student aged Iranians want more freedom and oppose the clerical regime. Unfortunately the regime is a lot stronger than the reform movement there.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2005, 01:42:11 PM »

Rain, here is where you are wrong: you think it's just a one crazy leader declaration, the fact is that israel's destruction is what the Iranian people want. This is not "just" a one leader opinion, Iranian citizens are totally fanatized, fanatized by the islamic political regim, fanatized by hatred.

Sure, I believe that there are extremists who want that, but to say the Iranian people all want that is a bit drastic don't you think?

When you don't have access to information the way we do, you tend to belive what you're told by your leader.

/jarmo
So we are back to the nazi propaganda and the debate "were the german people reponsible of the jewish holocaust?". The History shown the german people were responsible of what happened, and not only the Hitler governement. It was a collective collaboration, from everybody in germany. It's too easy to say "ohh well, that's just the governement". The 1 million fanatized people called for israel's destruction know what they are doing. They want it.

Iran is becoming (or simple is) the modern nazi country of our erea. Totalitarism, islamism, and volunty to extermine Israel and the jews are what they are and what they want. They say it. Iran should be banned of the international community.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 01:44:39 PM by nesquick » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2005, 02:40:21 PM »

It was a collective collaboration, from everybody in germany.

Even the people who saved Jews?

These extremists are on both sides of the fence. I'm sure you could find people in Israel who'd be happy to kill all Muslims. I'm also sure you can find Christian people who'd like to see all gay people dead, but that doesn't mean all Christian people are like that.

Iran should be banned of the international community.

Yeah, all non-democratic countries should be in one way or another.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2005, 03:47:50 PM »

Very, very few germans saved jews. However, lots of french saved jews.

Jarmo, all is a question of proportion. The iranian people are fanatized because it's been almost 30 years (1979) that the "islamic revolution" (it started with ayatollah khomeini) have taken the power. 30 years of massive brainwashing create a dangerous country. Imagine all the people born after 1979, they have been taugh to kill the jews, to destruct israel, that America is the devil, that Christians are insane etc... that's what make them dangerous as a whole.
Irania makes me think to the Nazi regim of the early 30's, but with the nuclear bomb. We have to stop them. "We" is the International community, the world. They say what they want to do and be sure when they are ready, they will do it. isn't that enough clear? I don't understand the passivity. What do some people want? a new Auschwitz?

I would add Syria, is also in the target line because of their massive support to terrorism.
It is time to clean-up the middle east.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 03:55:54 PM by nesquick » Logged

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2005, 04:02:58 PM »

Well Nesquick, if you want the Middle east cleaned up so bad then why don't you join the armed forces and go over there yourself?  It is easy to talk about doing this or that when your ass isn't on the line.  Most of the Arab countries have hated Israel since Day 1 and Israel continues to thrive and kick their asses when needed.  It's time to clean up China?  Cuba?  Columbia?  N Korea?  Where does it stop?
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2005, 04:07:40 PM »

so you ask for passivity right? no action? let's Iran wipp off the map Israel...."ohh...anybody has chips with ketchup again? let's eat in front of TV, this nuclear attack is spectacular, i don't want to miss a second".

I don't say it's easy, I say it needs to be done.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 04:10:18 PM by nesquick » Logged

POPmetal
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2005, 06:00:10 PM »

Fuck religion honestly it has brought more harm then good. Constant killing in the name of god over sooooooo many centurys. I cant wait for one day for the world to be cult free.

The people who banned religion under the pretext that it causes more harm than good, be it the Soviet Union or communist China, ended up killing a lot more people than were ever killed "in the name of God." How do you explain that?
POPmetal
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2005, 06:02:31 PM »

I'm also sure you can find Christian people who'd like to see all gay people dead, but that doesn't mean all Christian people are like that.

The only "Christians" you would find who want to see gay people dead are in an insane asylum, or they should be in one. That goes against the main teachings of Jesus. There is no need to slander Christianity like that Jarmo. No real Christian would want such a hideous thing.

But I'm glad you brought this up, because in Iran homosexuality really is punishable by death and they do actually see that gay people are dead if they find them out. Over 4000 lesbians and gay men have been executed since the Ayatollahs seized power in 1979.

http://direland.typepad.com/direland/2005/07/iran_executes_2.html
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2005, 06:03:35 PM »

The people who banned religion under the pretext that it causes more harm than good, be it the Soviet Union or communist China, ended up killing a lot more people than were ever killed "in the name of God." How do you explain that?

good point. As I said, it's not really a question of religion, but a question of political regims, totalitarism and dictatorships. Iran is a dangerous cocktail on that point. Once again, it is time to make something against the Iranian political regim.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 06:05:42 PM by nesquick » Logged

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2005, 06:08:06 PM »

No, the Jihad, other written "Djihad", is a war for the islamic nation to rule the world. I repeat it's specific to one religion, the one wich authorizes to beat women, death by lapidation, and to use the Charia law (or Sharia) instead of democractic laws.

As a muslim, the situation in Israel is appaling. I'm angry at them for treating Palestinians like shit. Israel is a rich country excluding Palestine. Israelis took everything from Palestinians and they have nothing; literally fuck all. Their olive trees (olives used extensively for skin treatment and cooking) had even been destroyed, which was their last resort. i saw a documentary and believe me, the Israelis lived it up. They accuse the Palestinians of so much yet it's so self inflicted.

I believe the two religions need to co-operate. secondly, as a muslim, we all pray that they convert to islam, thus solving many problems.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 06:17:24 PM by Sakib » Logged

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Surfrider
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2005, 11:08:19 PM »

As a muslim, the situation in Israel is appaling. I'm angry at them for treating Palestinians like shit. Israel is a rich country excluding Palestine. Israelis took everything from Palestinians and they have nothing; literally fuck all. Their olive trees (olives used extensively for skin treatment and cooking) had even been destroyed, which was their last resort. i saw a documentary and believe me, the Israelis lived it up. They accuse the Palestinians of so much yet it's so self inflicted.

I believe the two religions need to co-operate. secondly, as a muslim, we all pray that they convert to islam, thus solving many problems.
Isn't that what Israel is attempting to do, cooperate?  Sadly, we are seeing the true colors of a good portion of the Palestinians.
lastroots
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2005, 06:03:26 AM »

It is just poor and sad what some people say and think in here. Has one of you ever been to Iran? I guess no. Well, my girlfriend is from Iran and a big part of her family lives there, while others do live in Germany, France, Netherlands, USA, UK.
Iran is a great country with a deep and old culture. And I gotta tell you a few things about Iran. Anyone of you read Aristoteles and all the other Greek philosophers? Well, while christianity ruled the world some centuries ago and killed millions of civilians, it was Iran who kept these books. That's the reason why they're still here. Otherwise they would have been burned up.

One compared Mahmod Ahmadinedjad to the Nazis. You don't know anything about the Nazis, right? I'm German and I know how hard it is to live in a country with such a past.

One said that all Iranians want to destroy Israel. You believe all the propaganda, right? The extremists, believe me, I know that country very well, are a minority.

You think bombing is the only way?

I give you a little history of just a few things the USA did within the last 100 years:

USA supported Reza Shah in Iran. Because Reza Shah secured that the US had control over the Iranian oil. Meanwhile Reza murdered and tortured millions of people in Iran. Some of these people that were tortured are friends of mine.
In the fifties, Mahammad Mossadegh became a president of Iran, who was appreciated by the people, who did not harm anybody and who respected democratic rights. And he was right when he said that the Iranian oil belonged to Iran. The USA didn't like that. The CIA forced Mossadegh out and reinstalled the Shah. With him, of course, torture and repression returned.

A little history of Irak: Did you ever ask yourself why in that country there are three ethnic/religious groups who really don't like each other? Well, the borders of Irak where drawn by GB and the USA during the First World War, just to complement their own interests. Without that, many of today's problems would not exist.

In 2001, the US bombed Afghanistan to bring democracy to the country. Well, did you know who installed the Taliban regime in Afghanistan? Right, it was the US in order to fight Russia during the cold war. And it was the US as well, who trained Bin Laden back then.

Twenty years ago Irak had WMD. Guess who helped them get those weapons? Right, the US. They supported Saddam in killing countless people in order to get rid of the Ajytollahs in Iran.

Why are the Ajatollahs in Iran? Well, people wanted a change from the Shah regime and Ajatollah Chomeini told the people in 1979 that he would actually bring a change. NOt many wanted the change that actually happened. Torture and repression is still there.

Now the USA bombed Irak. They said because of WMD. There were no WMD and the US knew that very well. They said because of Irak supporting Al Quaida. Saddam never supported Bin Laden, he was his enemy. After they had killed countless civilians, the USA made it possible for Al Quaida to invade Irak. That's the situation right now. Oh and btw the USA now control Iraks oil.

And while the US intend to bomb Iran, they support evil regimes like Pakistan, Usbekistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. THE USA don't care about the people. The people live with repression, torture etc under their regimes. Or they get killed by the US forces. If a regime does not support the US, it is a part of "the axis of evil" (that expression is the most stupid I heard in years, you can't divide the world in good/evil) and has to be bombed. If it does support, the US don't care very much about what the regime does to his own country.

That's moral, isn't it?

Iran is a wonderful country and me as well as most Iranians (including Azam Ali, who sings on Bucketheads newest Album "Enter The Chicken") are very angry at Mr. Ahmadinedjad.

Violence is never the right way.

/lastroots
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2005, 09:10:04 AM »

Israel LOOKS to co-operate but they're not. Trust me, I know because my 2nd cousin is an active journalist for a Pakistani newspaper.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2005, 10:04:05 AM »

The only "Christians" you would find who want to see gay people dead are in an insane asylum, or they should be in one. That goes against the main teachings of Jesus. There is no need to slander Christianity like that Jarmo. No real Christian would want such a hideous thing.

I didn't slander anything, only in your mind did I slander Christianity.

There are extremists in every religion, there are scum in every nation. Not just the "uncivilized" world.

Some extremists hide behind religion to make their beliefs seem more "legit". They take a book and interpret it one way so they can spread their hatred to others.

/jarmo

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2005, 10:49:38 AM »

Here is the BIG drama of the arabic world: when others succeed (Israel and more generally the Occident), and you don't, you take them as responsibles of your own failure. It's called jalousy. Where are the arabic intellectuals? how many nobel prices? you are 1.5 billion, the jews are 13 million. When your neighbor is rich, and when you are poor, it's not because they stole you, but just because they succeed, because they work for it, and you don't, you just complain.

A good pupil doesn't "steal" the good marks to bad ones. when your neighbor got a A and you got a D, he didn't steal you anything.

The drama of the arabic world is that you are unable to advance. You always find responsibles of your own failure, isreal, the jews, USA, Europe and so on... Stop with islamism, get democracy, be modern, stop with hatred, stop with totalitarism, stop with dictators, educate your children (instead of teaching them how to become suicide bombs!), stop the brainwashing, to sum-up, just evolve, and thing will be better for you. It's not others fault if you are unable to succeed.?Nobody "hates" you, we just wonder why, yeah, why you have so much hatred against the rest of the world. Where does it come from? When i see on TV 1 million iranian people calling for israel's destruction, when i see the palestinians screaming of joyce in Gaza 5 minutes afetr the 9/11, while the USA and Bill Clinton did great things for the palestinians and for the middle east in the mid 90's, I just don't understand where all this hatred comes from.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 10:57:30 AM by nesquick » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: