Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iran Leader calls for Israel's destruction  (Read 27161 times)
Surfrider
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2005, 10:56:27 AM »

Israel LOOKS to co-operate but they're not. Trust me, I know because my 2nd cousin is an active journalist for a Pakistani newspaper.
The most neutral of all sources, I'm sure.

I see more people attacking Israel and the USA than I see attacking Iran.  Wait a second, are we are the UN?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 10:58:19 AM by BerkeleyRiot » Logged
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2005, 10:59:40 AM »

Wait a second, are we are the UN?

im sorry im not tring to be an ass here but what is it your tring to say?

yes i know im bad for it.... but ya know.....

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2005, 11:15:29 AM »

All the UN could do is feel "dismay" over Iran's comments. Wanting to destroy another country deserves more than a feeling of dismay.

What will the UN do if Iran drops a nuclear weapon on Israel? Offer sensitivity training to the clerics?  The UN is spineless and is becoming irrelevent in solving disputes between nations.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Surfrider
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2005, 11:33:10 AM »

Wait a second, are we are the UN?

im sorry im not tring to be an ass here but what is it your tring to say?

yes i know im bad for it.... but ya know.....
I meant, "are we at the UN."

Personally, I think Israel gets the shaft at the UN.  I think there are more at the UN that blame Israel for the Israel-Palestinian conflict than those on the other side.  I would think absolutely everyone woul be astonished that a world leader would make the comments that the President of Iran made.  I guess I am wrong.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2005, 11:46:02 AM »

You are right berkeley. UN is massively anti-israelian, and has has always been. UN is full of countries such as iran, syria, saudia arabia, Lybia etc...who spend their time blaming israel because of all the resons i mentionned above. UN is a joke, I didn't agree with the war in Irak, but i agree? with America when they say "we know better than the UN how to protect our own country". Same for israel. If israel had listened to UN, this country wouldn't have existed anymore.

Expect israel preventive military strikes against Iran (and probably against Syria first) in the next 1 or 2 years. The job needs to be done, the job is to put to zero the nuclear installations of iran and the syrian regim (supporting palestinian terrorism). Israel already did that in 1982 with the Irakian nuclear reactor (Osirak), offered to Saddam Hussein by...France. Dont count on the UN to do it when it's about Israel's security. They never did, and probably never will.

I'm sorry but if this is the only policy to make the arabic world understand they have not the right to behave like that , let's do it. Nothing's new. As always they will cry "ouah ouah we are poor ouah ouah we are humiliated" and blablabla...once they will understand the problems come from them, once they will understand some countries are not ready to accept terrorism, never, ever, once the arabic masses will understand their poverty comes from their owns dictators who stole them, who stole their money to control them, who use the money for terrorism and not to feed their own population, maybe thing are going to be better for them.

The arabic world needs a democratic revolution - too bad when some students in turkey make manifestations against the political regim - they are shot by the army and send to silence again...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 11:54:28 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Surfrider
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2005, 11:52:27 AM »

You are right berkeley. UN is massively anti-israelian, and has has always been. UN is full of countries such as iran, syria, saudia arabia, Lybia etc...who spend their time blaming israel because of all the resons i mentionned above. UN is a joke, I didn't agree with the war in Irak, but i agree? with America when they say "we know better than the UN how to protect our own country". Same for israel. If israel had listened to UN, this country wouldn't have existed anymore.

Expect israel preventive military strikes against Iran (and probably against Syria first) in the next 1 or 2 years. The job needs to be done, the job is to put to zero the nuclear installations of iran and the syrian regim (supporting palestinian terrorism). Israel already did that in 1982 with the Irakian nuclear reactor (Osirak), offered to Saddam Hussein by...France. Dont count on the UN to do it when it's about Israel's security. They never did, and probably never will.

Expect there to be a lot of backlash against Israel, despite the fact that a nearby country developing nukes preaches Israel's destruction.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2005, 12:00:34 PM »

Expect there to be a lot of backlash against Israel, despite the fact that a nearby country developing nukes preaches Israel's destruction.
Whatever israel does and will do, they will always be critizized. Hatred will never stop. It's been like that for 2000 years. I think they know more than anybody how to protect themsef. Tsahal will do the job that needs to be done. if they consider iran is about to send a nuclear weapon, they will act before it happens. like any other country in the world. France would do the same if tomorow, Algeria says "we will wip off the map france". if it happens, I guess the France reaction will be obviously, as always, hypocrit. They would refuse to israel what they would have been ready to do for themself: prevent. ?Anyway, European-syrian relationships are deterioring, so it's not impossible we will get a coalition, at least a political one. But Don't count on the french "quai d'orsay" to show some courage. They always put their pant down when it's time to act. Too much contracts. No balls when it's time to act. A collaboration with the worst dictatorships is highly recommended at "quai d'Orsay" when you have to keep your contracts. See the whole saddam hussein regim- French politicians money commissions hihi

in front of the cameras "saddam hussein is a horrrrrible dictator!"
Under the table "saddam, thanks for our french oil contracts, thanks for the commissions"

France is comical when it's about middle east. Look, one of the biggest terrorist ever (arafat) was received as? the messiah in France just before he died, they played "la marseillaise" for him, national funerals Shocked. Who's next? saddam hussein? bachar el assad? mobutu? pyang yang??
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 01:01:04 PM by nesquick » Logged

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2005, 01:21:26 PM »

Whatever israel does and will do, they will always be critizized. Hatred will never stop. It's been like that for 2000 years. I think they know more than anybody how to protect themsef. Tsahal will do the job that needs to be done. if they consider iran is about to send a nuclear weapon, they will act before it happens. like any other country in the world. France would do the same if tomorow, Algeria says "we will wip off the map france". if it happens, I guess the France reaction will be obviously, as always, hypocrit. They would refuse to israel what they would have been ready to do for themself: prevent. ?Anyway, European-syrian relationships are deterioring, so it's not impossible we will get a coalition, at least a political one. But Don't count on the french "quai d'orsay" to show some courage. They always put their pant down when it's time to act. Too much contracts. No balls when it's time to act. A collaboration with the worst dictatorships is highly recommended at "quai d'Orsay" when you have to keep your contracts. See the whole saddam hussein regim- French politicians money commissions hihi

in front of the cameras "saddam hussein is a horrrrrible dictator!"
Under the table "saddam, thanks for our french oil contracts, thanks for the commissions"

France is comical when it's about middle east. Look, one of the biggest terrorist ever (arafat) was received as? the messiah in France just before he died, they played "la marseillaise" for him, national funerals Shocked. Who's next? saddam hussein? bachar el assad? mobutu? pyang yang??

hey take a break. you're french. calm down. breath. drink some coca cola.  breath.
you're too angry. you gonna have a heart attack if you continue like that ...

people who are aggressive and violent and such extremist in their opinions (you never see the good but on your side, you're like darth vader Smiley ) can't be taken seriuosly.

you're too agressive Smiley

lastroots
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2005, 02:02:58 PM »

Looks like nobody read my post.

However, here's one for you and your narrow minded Prejeduces, nesquick:

Stop talking, stop listening to what they say on tv (esp. in the US), just go to one of these countries and open your damn eyes.

These people work harder than any of us. It is not the people's fault that these countries are poor. It's their governments fault. And for the intellectuals: There are countless in Iran, they just have a problem: They can't talk to much if they don't want to get killed. It's as simple as that. And if you need those who talk:

Shirin Ebady (Peace nobel price)

Abbas Maroufy (writer, lives just 20 minutes from me and left Iran when the regime tried to kill him)

Navid Kermani (orientalist, writer, lives here in Cologne as well)

Sadegh Hedayat (Writer, killed)

Forough Farrochsad (writer, killed)

There are hundreds more, I can't list them all.

Of couurse it is not right what Ahmadinedjad said. But it is not right as well what Israel is doing and what they did since they were installed in Palestine. Yes, of course, it was right to give the Jews their own country, especially after WWII, but how did that happen? Did anyone ask the people in Palestine? No! The land was stolen, that's a fact. The way it happened was damn wrong and that's just one of the reasons there is hatrewd against Israel in the Arabian countries. Still it is a minority.

/lastroots
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »

Groups like Islamic Jihad ( funded by Iran) is what is ruining the prospect for a Palestinean state. I think the average Jew & the average palestinean can coexist next to each other. Also, the narrow minded religious fanatics (on both sides)are the ones who cause the most problems.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2005, 04:05:33 PM »

Looks like nobody read my post.

However, here's one for you and your narrow minded Prejeduces, nesquick:

Stop talking, stop listening to what they say on tv (esp. in the US), just go to one of these countries and open your damn eyes.

These people work harder than any of us. It is not the people's fault that these countries are poor. It's their governments fault. And for the intellectuals: There are countless in Iran, they just have a problem: They can't talk to much if they don't want to get killed. It's as simple as that. And if you need those who talk:

Shirin Ebady (Peace nobel price)

Abbas Maroufy (writer, lives just 20 minutes from me and left Iran when the regime tried to kill him)

Navid Kermani (orientalist, writer, lives here in Cologne as well)

Sadegh Hedayat (Writer, killed)

Forough Farrochsad (writer, killed)

There are hundreds more, I can't list them all.

Of couurse it is not right what Ahmadinedjad said. But it is not right as well what Israel is doing and what they did since they were installed in Palestine. Yes, of course, it was right to give the Jews their own country, especially after WWII, but how did that happen? Did anyone ask the people in Palestine? No! The land was stolen, that's a fact. The way it happened was damn wrong and that's just one of the reasons there is hatrewd against Israel in the Arabian countries. Still it is a minority.

/lastroots
I went to about 500 metters of Gaza. If i entered, i would have been murdered, just because I'm jew. it's strictly forbidden to enter gaza. There are checkpoints, because gaza is dangerous. The impression I had it that it was like a fronteer between the democratic world and the islamic one. Also people with an Israeli passport are forbidden to enter lots of arabic countries such as saudia arabia, syria, lebanon, iran etc...I call that racism. You'll never see an arabic beeing forbidden to enter in Israel, exept if he is a terrorist of course. We agree to say "It is not the people's fault that these countries are poor. It's their governments fault" , that's what I said when I talked about political regims and dictators. But those dictators control people's mind, and when those dictators say "Israel is the devil, we must fight? the sionism enemy, israel will be wipped of the map, jihad, jihad, martyr, martyr", well, the people become slowly totally brainwashed and got hatred.

Concerning israel, nothing was stollen. There were already jews in what we call now Israel. There have always been jews for over 3500 years. there was a plan at UN in 1947 (one of the only thing the UN did good about Israel), it was legit, approoved by the International community. But the arabic countries didn't accept this plan. I find that incredible that israel is the only state of the planet not beeing recognized by a couple of countries. besides, Israel was nothing at the begining, it was sand. Tel-aviv didn't exist , it was sand, and desert. The jews worked hard, especially through "kibboutz" and created this country. They built it. they still continue to build it. This is a ultra-modern country now, they are at the top of the hight technology, Bill gates says it better than me http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051026/tc_afp/israelustechnology_051026160611

All that great Israel "'miracle", economical and technological, put lots of arabic countries on nerves, because they are poor, under-developped, can't get out of their economical desaster, and see Israel with a lot of jealousy.? In French we call that "la convoitise". It's a little bit different from jealousy, but very similar too. They can't stand that Israel can live and succeed, they want this country to fail and to deseapear. Hoppefully, the relashionships are good with some arabic countries such as Egypt and jordania, who recognized Israel. there are economical partenarias and it's good. Sometimes it works with some arabic countries. But unfortunately, Iran syria or saudia arabia are far less "cooperative" with israel than egypt or jordania. And as long as they will want the war, they will loose. And they will not develop themselves.

I think they should all start to put money in their Economy, instead of putting money to build terrorist organisations or nuclear weapons for their irealistic "Jihad".? Why the Iranian president didn"t use all the money to improve the iranian economy, instead of building missiles to "wipp off" the map israel? The Jihad will never work, they should drop that shit, and start to think about the arabic masses, think about the people, to feed them first, and to developp the global economy in a second step. But they want war. And that's what is terrible. They use their energy to destruct, not to build.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 04:49:18 PM by nesquick » Logged

POPmetal
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2005, 04:33:55 PM »

The only "Christians" you would find who want to see gay people dead are in an insane asylum, or they should be in one. That goes against the main teachings of Jesus. There is no need to slander Christianity like that Jarmo. No real Christian would want such a hideous thing.

I didn't slander anything, only in your mind did I slander Christianity.

There are extremists in every religion, there are scum in every nation. Not just the "uncivilized" world.

Some extremists hide behind religion to make their beliefs seem more "legit". They take a book and interpret it one way so they can spread their hatred to others.

/jarmo

Never did Jesus Christ say anything about killing gays. On the contrary, he said treat others as you would have them treat you. If somebody says they want to see all gay people dead, they can not possibly be Christian. When you say "you can find Christian people who'd like to see all gay people dead," that's SLANDER.
lastroots
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2005, 04:42:25 PM »

Of course the Jews did a great job in building up Israel, I never questioned that. And I never questioned that there were Jews before and that they are "in the right place". But still it did not work right. Not everything approved by the international community is right. The international community (who didn not want to have anything to do with the Jews until 1947, until they got a strong movement and gained publicity worldwide) was forced to do so after WWII and also they wanted to stop all the talking. You know what I mean as you seem to know the history.

Next: As I told you, the people in Iran work very hard. It is in fact the government who pulls the plug again and again, just as when Ahmadinedjad was elected. A friend of mine is the son of an architect living in Teheran. He had countless activities going all over the world, he was doing some big projects, inbetween he build schools for children in the poorer areas of Iran with the help of the money he got out of his international projects. That is no more. Ahmadinedjad stooped nearly all international economic activities.

The other thing is your or "our" western view of economy. The arab and persian countries have a very different culture. And they don't think that what the outcome of economic fixiation in the west is, is good. I think they are indeed right in some way. The economic fixiation in Europe or the US is just ugly in some parts. You can't put our models and ways of dealing with such things onto them. Which does not mean to deny it completely. And that's not what most people over there are doing.

Next, the brainwashing thing. You're not completely wrong, of course. There is brainwashing going on. But especially the younger people (over 60 % are under 25 in Iran) are definately not brainwashed. As well as a lot of the older ones. All they want is to be free, especially to speak their minds without fear.

Think about it. Of course I don't want the Iranian regime, and most Iranians don't want it, too. But you don't solve that problem with bombing. Bombing solved nothing in Irak, it just made the situation worse. It would be the same in Iran. The civilians would get killed. You can't bomb innocents to solve problems, but that's what happens. And as a result - see Irak - the hatred towards the west in general and the USA grows, of course. The people just see death, death, death. But their lives don't go better.

And what I wanted to say before was - the US don't care if these countries are democracies. As I pointed out in my earlier post. It's Bushs "either you're with or against us", no matter how you act towards the innocents.

/lastroots
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2005, 04:47:45 PM »

Lastroots, you have lots of good points. I agree, and i hope you are right for the younger generation who wants more freedom. Great post. Nothing more to add.? peace

Surfrider
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2005, 05:05:43 PM »

Lastroots you are not the only one that knows someone Persian.  My best friend in college was Persian.  I am sure there are good people still there, but ask any Persian person here why they are here.

Of course you can't condemn a whole nation because of its leaders, however, its leader is the one with the trigger on the nukes.
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2005, 05:33:20 PM »

Wait there Nesquick, back that freight train up, cause your tiring to ship a load of crap all over the place!!

I went to about 500 meters of Gaza. If i entered, i would have been murdered, just because I'm Jew. It?s strictly forbidden to enter Gaza. There are checkpoints, because Gaza is dangerous. The impression I had it that it was like a frontier between the democratic world and the barbarian one.

If I were to walk down any street in Detroit with a sign ?I hate Niggers? I would be murdered. Would you walk down a street in Gaza with a big Israeli flag on your ass? Or even if you were Jewish would you scoff at every Palestinian that you seen? I guess not. If your there and you?re Jewish and your actually helping them, they are not going to kill you???

Also people with an Israeli passport are forbidden to enter lots of Arabic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, and Iran etc...I call that racism. You'll never see an Arabic being forbidden to enter in Israel, except if he is a terrorist of course.

Now do you call it racism when a US citizen is only allowed 2 weeks entry to a country and a Canadian is allowed an indefinite stay? How about countries where you have to apply for an entry visa to get in unless you?re a friendly nation to them? All of these Arabic countries you speak of despite having an Israeli passport you can gain entrance through entry visas?.. Wait is that racism? ?Hell you got to have a Visa to visit the US in a lot of cases.

We agree to say "It is not the people's fault that these countries are poor. It's their governments fault" , that's what I said when I talked about political regimes and dictators.

Is that not looking down upon those people as being inferior to you? Should it not fall to the people to stand and make right the wrongs that are being done to them? It may be the government?s fault that the country is in slings, but in reality what is the power that these dictators use to control them?? that?s right Fear. Once the people no longer fear the leader and is willing to stand the dictator has no power.

But those dictators control people's mind, and when those dictators say "Israel is the devil, we must fight ?the Zionism enemy, Israel will be wiped of the map, jihad, jihad, martyr, martyr", well, the people become slowly totally brainwashed and got hatred.

However, this ties into the above statement from me as well, does not the west use these same words to instill fear at all costs into the minds of its own citizens. You bet it does. I keeps the populace in line with what the government is doing. Remoe the fear from the populace and they start to question what has been done, on their behalf. Propaganda is a powerful tool that when used wisely can damage a entire culture. The lines that we see are one sided, by now most of us have had some type of contact with the Qur?an, and what the belief structures of Muslim faith is. In some sects they do not believe that women are equal, they are treated more as slaves then people. But truly is this more different then our own western religious views in the past. IMO the Qur?an is a more accurate physical book of teaching, and the new testaments are more of a philosophical book of teaching. If you take both books and remove what they suck at and combine the book one great book would be created and it would be understandable and concise. But we are lead to believe that the Qur?an is a book of falsehoods in essence.

Concerning israel, nothing was stollen. There were already jews in what we call now Israel. There have always been jews for over 3500 years. there was a plan at UN in 1947 (one of the only thing the UN did good about Israel), it was legit, approoved by the International community. But the arabic countries didn't accept this plan. I find that incredible that israel is the only state of the planet not beeing recognized by a couple of countries.

Chinese Taipei (aka Taiwan) is recognized as an independent country from only 26 ountries and territories out of
nearly 300 all over the globe. It is not recognized as a sate even by the US.

I think they should all start to put money in their Economy, instead of putting money to build terrorist organisations or nuclear weapons for their irealistic "Jihad". ?Why the Iranian president didn"t use all the money to improve the iranian economy, instead of building missiles to "wipp off" the map israel? The Jihad will never work, they should drop that shit, and start to think about the arabic masses, think about the people, to feed them first, and to developp the global economy in a second step. But they want war. And that's what is terrible. They use their energy to destruct, not to build.

I tend to agree with you on this for the entire world as a whole, if the money used to fund militaries and war mongering was actually put to a use of something constructive like economic growth, development of green energy, etc then the world could be a better place.

However one thing that you should realize is that any type of nuclear strike on Israel will result in a retaliation strike by NATO and chances are it will not be a nuke strike. Unless it is the best option.

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Surfrider
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2005, 05:39:19 PM »

Wait there Nesquick, back that freight train up, cause your tiring to ship a load of crap all over the place!!

I went to about 500 meters of Gaza. If i entered, i would have been murdered, just because I'm Jew. It?s strictly forbidden to enter Gaza. There are checkpoints, because Gaza is dangerous. The impression I had it that it was like a frontier between the democratic world and the barbarian one.

If I were to walk down any street in Detroit with a sign ?I hate Niggers? I would be murdered. Would you walk down a street in Gaza with a big Israeli flag on your ass?
So wearing an Israeli flag is equivilant to wearing a sign saying "I hate Niggers."  I'll assume that you didn't think about this analogy much before you wrote it. 

Under the latter, it is the person's personal identity and ethnicity that is offensive.  Under the former, it is the person offending other cultures which is offensive.
POPmetal
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2005, 06:01:31 PM »

Actually, that's exactly what you just did.

I won't bother to address every bit of your crap, but as someone who was born and raised in a repressive totalitarian government, I can't help but comment on this:

We agree to say "It is not the people's fault that these countries are poor. It's their governments fault" , that's what I said when I talked about political regimes and dictators.

Is that not looking down upon those people as being inferior to you? Should it not fall to the people to stand and make right the wrongs that are being done to them? It may be the government?s fault that the country is in slings, but in reality what is the power that these dictators use to control them?? that?s right Fear. Once the people no longer fear the leader and is willing to stand the dictator has no power.

You obviously have absolutely no idea what it's like to live under a dictatorship. Didn't you notice what lastroots said about the intellectuals who tried to stand up? They either managed to escape form Iran or they are dead. How do you expect these people to stand up and make things right under those circumstances? You might as well call for all moderate people in Iran to commit mass suicide? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 06:04:01 PM by popmetal » Logged
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2005, 06:50:44 PM »

If I were to walk down any street in Detroit with a sign ?I hate Niggers? I would be murdered. Would you walk down a street in Gaza with a big Israeli flag on your ass? Or even if you were Jewish would you scoff at every Palestinian that you seen? I guess not. If your there and you?re Jewish and your actually helping them, they are not going to kill you???

Also people with an Israeli passport are forbidden to enter lots of Arabic countries such as Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, and Iran etc...I call that racism. You'll never see an Arabic being forbidden to enter in Israel, except if he is a terrorist of course.

Now do you call it racism when a US citizen is only allowed 2 weeks entry to a country and a Canadian is allowed an indefinite stay? How about countries where you have to apply for an entry visa to get in unless you?re a friendly nation to them? All of these Arabic countries you speak of despite having an Israeli passport you can gain entrance through entry visas?.. Wait is that racism? ?Hell you got to have a Visa to visit the US in a lot of cases.

But those dictators control people's mind, and when those dictators say "Israel is the devil, we must fight ?the Zionism enemy, Israel will be wiped of the map, jihad, jihad, martyr, martyr", well, the people become slowly totally brainwashed and got hatred.

However, this ties into the above statement from me as well, does not the west use these same words to instill fear at all costs into the minds of its own citizens. You bet it does. I keeps the populace in line with what the government is doing. Remoe the fear from the populace and they start to question what has been done, on their behalf. Propaganda is a powerful tool that when used wisely can damage a entire culture. The lines that we see are one sided, by now most of us have had some type of contact with the Qur?an, and what the belief structures of Muslim faith is. In some sects they do not believe that women are equal, they are treated more as slaves then people. But truly is this more different then our own western religious views in the past. IMO the Qur?an is a more accurate physical book of teaching, and the new testaments are more of a philosophical book of teaching. If you take both books and remove what they suck at and combine the book one great book would be created and it would be understandable and concise. But we are lead to believe that the Qur?an is a book of falsehoods in essence.

Concerning israel, nothing was stollen. There were already jews in what we call now Israel. There have always been jews for over 3500 years. there was a plan at UN in 1947 (one of the only thing the UN did good about Israel), it was legit, approoved by the International community. But the arabic countries didn't accept this plan. I find that incredible that israel is the only state of the planet not beeing recognized by a couple of countries.

Chinese Taipei (aka Taiwan) is recognized as an independent country from only 26 ountries and territories out of
nearly 300 all over the globe. It is not recognized as a sate even by the US.

I think they should all start to put money in their Economy, instead of putting money to build terrorist organisations or nuclear weapons for their irealistic "Jihad". ?Why the Iranian president didn"t use all the money to improve the iranian economy, instead of building missiles to "wipp off" the map israel? The Jihad will never work, they should drop that shit, and start to think about the arabic masses, think about the people, to feed them first, and to developp the global economy in a second step. But they want war. And that's what is terrible. They use their energy to destruct, not to build.

I tend to agree with you on this for the entire world as a whole, if the money used to fund militaries and war mongering was actually put to a use of something constructive like economic growth, development of green energy, etc then the world could be a better place.

However one thing that you should realize is that any type of nuclear strike on Israel will result in a retaliation strike by NATO and chances are it will not be a nuke strike. Unless it is the best option.

Well Canadians tend to not piss off the whole world. Unlike America we dont you know Police people, we are peacekeepers.

The foundation the constitution of America is great no doubt about that, the American dream I love it, I have an American background Irish American.

The thing wrong with America is its foreign policy. You just cant expect the world to be like yeah America!

Examples: Vietnam, Iraq, Cuba....

The most of the world sees Americans as cocky, arrogant, and a police force.

Now I dont believe that is completly correct, but if you look at the foreign policy you can truly agrue that cause.

Americans are great, but its the selected few and  the powerful assholesl that are the problem.

But you get that in every society, but still theres only one superpower right now and thats the United States of America.

I will agree with the dude who said the UN is bullshit because it is. The UN basically will be like ill write you a letter type of thing. They are pussys. What the UN needs is a backbone a leader that will stick up for human rights and human dignity. Kofi Annan dropped the ball and hes a disgrace. 

No way in hell should genocide be happening in the world right now, eg in Africa. No way should human right violations be acceptable eg China. No way should an Australian man should be sent to the galllows for smuggling drugs in Singapore.

In conclusion the United Nations is just bullshit now and is looking more and more like the League of Nations.

How can the UN allow members with murderous leaders. Fuck that shit.

In conclusion

God Bless America and Canada!

North America 4 Life!

Fuck All Y'all
Prometheus
VIP

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2005, 07:24:18 PM »

Actually, that's exactly what you just did.

I won't bother to address every bit of your crap, but as someone who was born and raised in a repressive totalitarian government, I can't help but comment on this:

You obviously have absolutely no idea what it's like to live under a dictatorship. Didn't you notice what lastroots said about the intellectuals who tried to stand up? They either managed to escape form Iran or they are dead. How do you expect these people to stand up and make things right under those circumstances? You might as well call for all moderate people in Iran to commit mass suicide? Roll Eyes

didnt ahve to read it already knew it so can it!

but lets see what happend all over teh world reveloutions..... right? ya.... so france would still be a monarchy if not for revolution........ what happened there.... the people revolted right....... fuck b'y get a clue

edit: actualy it wasnt a train load of crap that i spewed out at all...... it was a train load of crap in your eyes not reading waht was said.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 07:28:36 PM by Prometheus of MacMaul » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: