Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:35:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  "We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet"
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet"  (Read 9521 times)
POPmetal
« on: October 29, 2005, 11:42:38 PM »

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=4939

If history is any indication, I can't wait for people here to start attacking me, or America, or whatever other twisted thing they find to be outraged about, except the real outrage...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 12:59:01 AM »

O Reilly had this on his show a few nights ago, This guy should be denounced by the African American race.

There is no place for hatred and idiots like this guy.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 01:08:07 AM »

He has his first amendment rights, just like anyone else...
Surfrider
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 09:25:23 AM »

The fact that this guy was a professor at a big state University, and the fact that he was invited to speak at Howard Law School shows how far out there our education system has become.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 04:37:59 PM by BerkeleyRiot » Logged
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 02:28:50 PM »

and you think other countries have extremists...

well here is a contradiction for you...the US denounces Iran's leader's comments to wipe israel from the map yet allow people with similar pro-genocidal and pro-racist comments to exist in their country...

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 02:32:08 PM »

So you think they shouldn't have a right to exist?! There's a huge difference between a state leader giving a rousing speech to an entire nation to a single individual looking for attention. It's not a contradiction at all.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 03:12:25 PM »

Hell ya lets burn those motherfucking crackers to the ground!

*looks at self*
*sees skin color*

... wait.. lets not..

gnrevolution.com
Surfrider
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 03:48:07 PM »

well here is a contradiction for you...the US denounces Iran's leader's comments to wipe israel from the map yet allow people with similar pro-genocidal and pro-racist comments to exist in their country...
First, I agree with Walk, there is a huge difference.? Hardly a contradiction.? Second, in the United States you have the freedom to be stupid and have unpopular beliefs.? Look at NAMBA, the ACLU defends their First Amendment rights.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 04:59:00 PM by BerkeleyRiot » Logged
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 04:18:24 PM »

It's scary that someone so intelligent can be so ignorant and hateful.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 07:04:42 PM »

I think unbalanced would be the way to describe this kook.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 07:08:56 PM »

Its funny cause I wonder how the world would react if it were a white man on TV talkin about exterminating all the blacks.

Look at Ohio and how the Neo Nazis were gonna do a parade, their rights were infringed upon big time and whats even funnier is the fact that they left and let the black people they preach against prove some of their points correct.

Hatred against any race is wrong and shouldnt be tolerated.

I dont think this is what our forefathers had in mind when they wrote the first amendment.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 08:00:37 PM »

Its funny cause I wonder how the world would react if it were a white man on TV talkin about exterminating all the blacks.

Look at Ohio and how the Neo Nazis were gonna do a parade, their rights were infringed upon big time and whats even funnier is the fact that they left and let the black people they preach against prove some of their points correct.

Hatred against any race is wrong and shouldnt be tolerated.

I dont think this is what our forefathers had in mind when they wrote the first amendment.

We live by a double standard, unfortunately.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Sterlingdog
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2005, 08:31:20 PM »

There is no doubt about that.  This man would have never been invited to speak if he were white and advocating the extermination of blacks.  But in any case, he has the right to speak.  If I were a student at Howard Law, I would be expressing my extreme displeasure with the people who invited him, however.

The fact that this guy was a professor at a big state University, and the fact that he was invited to speak at Howard Law School shows how far out there our education system has become.

As far as the education system, I always thought it depended on the school.  I don't know where Howard Law is, but I went to school in San Francisco and actually had a teacher who was an editor for NAMBLA's magazine.  He wouldn't express what his own beliefs were, but we all kind of guessed.  But in that class if you expressed the belief that anyone's sexual preferences were wrong or immoral, you would have been thrown out.  I really didn't think it was that crazy at other schools, however.  I just thought San Francisco was extreme. 

Surfrider
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 10:01:25 PM »

There is no doubt about that.? This man would have never been invited to speak if he were white and advocating the extermination of blacks.? But in any case, he has the right to speak.? If I were a student at Howard Law, I would be expressing my extreme displeasure with the people who invited him, however.

As far as the education system, I always thought it depended on the school.? I don't know where Howard Law is, but I went to school in San Francisco and actually had a teacher who was an editor for NAMBLA's magazine.? He wouldn't express what his own beliefs were, but we all kind of guessed.? But in that class if you expressed the belief that anyone's sexual preferences were wrong or immoral, you would have been thrown out.? I really didn't think it was that crazy at other schools, however.? I just thought San Francisco was extreme.?

I hear ya about the bay area thing, I went to school there also.  I also went to school in southern CA, where it was the same.  I know many people that have gone to schools all across the country; most institutions tend to lean this way.  My wife went to school on the east coast, where it certainly was the same.  I think these people are a result of the lack of diversity in Universities in this country.  Guys like this can basically write whatever he wants for a long time without anyone challenging him, then all of the sudden a quote gets thrown out in the media where there are people from all sides of the spectrum.  Just like that chump at the University of Colorado.

Here is something I read the other day about law school diversity.  Check out this chart:
http://www.professorbainbridge.com/2005/10/law_school_dive.html

You couldn't even imagine some of the things I heard professors saying while I was in school.  All of them were Ivy league educated and teaching at the premier public schools in our country.  It was actually quite disturbing.  They make SLC look like George W.Bush.  (I just wanted to compare SLC to GW, I am sure he would like that hihi).

SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 12:11:04 AM »

You couldn't even imagine some of the things I heard professors saying while I was in school.  All of them were Ivy league educated and teaching at the premier public schools in our country.  It was actually quite disturbing. 

Fill us in, what kind of stuff would they say?
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 02:04:24 AM »

Fill us in, what kind of stuff would they say?

When my antro teacher was talking about slavery, she didn't mention one non-white people who ever had slaves.  Not even one mention of the modern day slavery in Africa.  Now, that is a tad intellectually dishonest.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 02:05:44 AM »

Do you know anything about law?  Free speech does have legal limits.  If I went up on stage and told the audience to go to the local jail and hang someone, I would be in a heap of legal trouble.

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 02:53:47 PM »

First, I agree with Walk, there is a huge difference.  Hardly a contradiction.  Second, in the United States you have the freedom to be stupid and have unpopular beliefs.  Look at NAMBA, the ACLU defends their First Amendment rights.

so you think its ok to have unpopular beliefs so long as they stay unpopular?  after all the difference is that the belief is popular in iran and not in the USA...the funny thing is if the guy who voiced these comments downloaded songs illegally he would be fined or jailed...you think thats ok?...it's morally unjustifiable imho

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Sterlingdog
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 03:20:37 PM »

Do you know anything about law?? Free speech does have legal limits.? If I went up on stage and told the audience to go to the local jail and hang someone, I would be in a heap of legal trouble.

We were talking about this in another thread.  But yes, he has the right to say whatever his beliefs are.  If someone were to walk out of his speech and kill someone, he most likely would be sued, but not arrested on criminal charges.  If he made a specific threat against a specific person, then I think he would be guilty of an actual crime. 
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 05:07:31 PM »

Its funny cause I wonder how the world would react if it were a white man on TV talkin about exterminating all the blacks.[/b].

Thats fucken right D, i wonder if the mods  would allow a subject called...'We have to exterminate black people'...........

Popmetal, i dont give a fuck what that black bastard thinks of my white arse....FUCK HIM!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: