Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:13:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Bucket in Chicago- November Rain brings good luck
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bucket in Chicago- November Rain brings good luck  (Read 2736 times)
Annie
« on: November 06, 2005, 11:54:23 AM »

I knew last night's Bucket show was going to be special since it was raining and I love November Rain. The show was totally packed from the moment we arrived, it reminded me of my first GNR show at the joint. I did get in the front row. Buckethead was amazing! He really needs to come back to GNR, he gave the most sexually charged performance I have ever seen him give, he really seemed to be in love with his guitar, he lifted her up a few times up in the air while he continued to play. He reminded me of the Phantom of the Opera. Everbody was so nice at the concert except for a few jerks who went insane at the Toy give out. i was totally crushed but I held onto the bar for support. Bucket even dropped a toy , then he slowly reached down to me and gave me a toy! It was sweet! The concert ended and I was walking out  beer :beer:I saw a guy who looked so much like Axl that I had to tell him that he was hot!
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 08:54:37 PM »

so what does this have to do with anything other than a good story
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 04:52:59 AM »

so what does this have to do with anything other than a good story

Is it supposed to have anything to do with anything? It's a concert review for chrissakes  Roll Eyes

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
tippasaurus
Rocker

You must be the change you wish to see

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 01:25:47 PM »

I was at that show too.  I know who you're talking about with the guy who looked like Axl.  He had that same hat that Axl likes to wear (like the one at the beginning of the VMA's peformance).  It was a great show.  I was in the front row as well, but off to the side next to Pinchface's drums (by the way, that guy is insane).  When I was waiting in line there was a guy right behind us dressed exactly like Buckethead, he fooled me at first, I thought it was the real guy (he even had a giant robot toy hanging out of his pocket), but I realized the hair was fake looking....plus why would Buckethead wait in line for his own show?

Buckethead did some pretty insane things like playing the guitar backwards and upside down simultaneously and later playing seemlessly while doing a karate kick to one of his plastic heads. 

Classic moment of the night had to have been when he was handing out toys and came upon a banana and looked at it puzzled, then put it down on the amp and continued to hand out toys. 

Great concert, I definitely recommend anybody take advantage if he's in your area.   peace

"we are here to learn how to choose and to choose how to learn"
-michael
Annie
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 05:18:37 PM »

I had a little toy chicken that danced and played the funeral march and the chicken dance. Since I couldn't put it on the stage I gave it to the guy who was dressed like Buckethead! He seemed to like it. pinch face was totally cool! hihi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: