Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:05:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Who should we Attack First ? (NO Politics !!) just laughs - video -
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who should we Attack First ? (NO Politics !!) just laughs - video -  (Read 10159 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« on: November 09, 2005, 11:08:33 AM »

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16T0GZBEEFDP102SKSMPVOQONJ

i know it's easy. cheap shot. but it's funny Smiley

what is this chanel anyway ?

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16T0GZBEEFDP102SKSMPVOQONJ

hihi hihi hihi
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 11:28:38 AM by WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin » Logged

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 02:49:55 PM »

i thought it was funny Sad

November Rain 91
Headliner

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 04:39:54 PM »

hahahaha, that was hilarious!  rofl rofl people are so incredibly stupid. I also thought it was funny how the guy pointed West and said East and vice versa, when asking where the best place to invade from is. Great video though.  ok

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 11:17:23 PM »

I am not getting anything. But I think I have seen this before.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 11:24:58 PM »

Further proof that public opinion shouldn't be cited by either sides, the average American is a fucking moron.  Thus is why I adovocate that people should have to earn their citizenship and right to vote.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 06:20:43 AM »

Further proof that public opinion shouldn't be cited by either sides, the average American is a fucking moron.  Thus is why I adovocate that people should have to earn their citizenship and right to vote.

Smiley
i'm sure you'll get the same answers in some places in france Smiley

like the philosophers from slipknot once said people=shit Smiley

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 01:31:03 PM »

Further proof that public opinion shouldn't be cited by either sides, the average American is a fucking moron.? Thus is why I adovocate that people should have to earn their citizenship and right to vote.

I warned people that watching Starship Troopers 18 times a week leads to brain damage, patient A above clearly demonstrates my findings

Service guarentees citizenship! peace

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 01:58:31 PM »

I think people should have some military experience before voting. I think a lot of countries have mandatory military service, even in Europe.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 02:06:10 PM »

I think people should have some military experience before voting. I think a lot of countries have mandatory military service, even in Europe.

Nothing like forcing young men to learn how to kill to make ur nation a stable and prosperous one Roll Eyes

Quick! To the bandwagon!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 02:23:39 PM »

Further proof that public opinion shouldn't be cited by either sides, the average American is a fucking moron.

See if I said that (even though it's the truth), you'd call me anti American. "Why do you hate America so much?"  Roll Eyes

Sheesh.....

Nothing like forcing young men to learn how to kill to make ur nation a stable and prosperous one Roll Eyes

Attack!
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2005, 08:40:22 PM »

I said NO politics !
just laughs !!!

Smiley

MCT
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2005, 10:18:57 PM »

http://www.futurist.com/portal/future_trends/david_brin_empowerment.htm
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 12:52:56 AM »

Further proof that public opinion shouldn't be cited by either sides, the average American is a fucking moron.

See if I said that (even though it's the truth), you'd call me anti American. "Why do you hate America so much?"? Roll Eyes

Sheesh.....

Attack!

SLC, the answer to your question is quite obvious.  You and I disagree on what America is and stands for.  I believe in the America that our founding fathers created; one of small government, personal and national/state pride and great personal freedom.  If you read my posts again, you'll find that every time you've provided an opinion poll I've always been the first to argue that popularity means nothing (although I'll openly admit a sense of satisfaction when something I believe is held by the majortiy). 

Izzy, just because you refuse to serve your country in any altrusitic or for a greater purpose doesn't mean you should criticize those who do.  Again, we have a difference of value.  You believe that everyone should have an equal say regardless of what they contribute to their nation or have invested.  I argue that those who have a vested interest in their nation should be in charge.  This means that IMO, "citizens" should have to pass and renew a test that shows that they are knowledgable and up to date on current events pertinent to the issues at hand.  I particulary liked the idea of John Kerry's where he advocated that all people who serve in the military or are civil servants should get a free college education - something that our taxes should go only to those that have earned it.  Imagine a world where everyone who votes is required to be informed and edcuated - the way America's founding father's originally envisioned.  That's the world I want to live in and advocate towards.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 06:04:40 AM »

people always forget about the losers.
example:
so the guy is already dumd and slow and fails at what he does, therefore cannnot serve right his country .... on top of that, on top of the fact that he is a LOSER (in every sense of the term), on top of that .... he does not get anything from teh country.

BUT, in your philosphy .... the person who is smart and strong, and achieves something .... oh, this guy gets super benefits and bonus and privileges ...... uh ....

what pisses me off, is that being something, achieveing something, serving your country in anyway, getting somewhere ... WHY CANT THIS BE THE REWARD ?
why can't people feel good about what they achieve and say " ok i did that, im great, so im gonna help the ones who loses .... "
and not feel bad or bitter, cause they wouldnt care , as they won.

hum.
people are brats. really.

MCT
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 11:31:12 AM »

Hey Frenchie, listen, you can't appeal to the likes of that (GNRM). Especially when it's a forcefully projected mask you're addressing.

Still, I'd be interested to see how Mr. Archetypical Paradigm In A Can would approach your implications. Idiocy is always fun to watch stumble all over itself.

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 11:51:30 AM »

I believe in the America that our founding fathers created

A white only protestant society based on fundamental religion and using slavery? hihi Oh and lets not forget the genocide against the natives! What a land they created!

Izzy, just because you refuse to serve your country in any altrusitic or for a greater purpose doesn't mean you should criticize those who do.? Again, we have a difference of value.? You believe that everyone should have an equal say regardless of what they contribute to their nation or have invested.? I argue that those who have a vested interest in their nation should be in charge.? This means that IMO, "citizens" should have to pass and renew a test that shows that they are knowledgable and up to date on current events pertinent to the issues at hand.? I particulary liked the idea of John Kerry's where he advocated that all people who serve in the military or are civil servants should get a free college education - something that our taxes should go only to those that have earned it.? Imagine a world where everyone who votes is required to be informed and edcuated - the way America's founding father's originally envisioned.? That's the world I want to live in and advocate towards.

Just like in Starship Troopers! What a film eh?

U do realise that creating ''citizens'' just makes another class division - so if u didn't complete some stupid test u'd be a second class citizen -denied the vote perhaps? How long untill companies refuse to take those that haven't passed?

So make the test straightforward u say, make it available to all! - Then surely it becomes worthless and meaningless? Army service grants citizenship - so women don't have to fight on the front but men would have to - i wonder, who gets the better deal there confused

Ur talking about America of the past - citzens and slaves, millions denied an equal share in their own country!

Wake up man! How the hell do u think our society used to be like - nobility and the rich with their ''vested interests'' running things and subjecting the rest

U have to have a vested interests to be a citizen? So being a hard working law abiding person is not enough?

People will care about their nation and its affairs if the nation cares about them - foriegn wars, massive corruption and a gap between rich and poor that gets bigger by the hour - whats their to be proud of?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 12:17:40 PM »

Great post.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 01:38:48 PM »

Hey Frenchie, listen, you can't appeal to the likes of that (GNRM). Especially when it's a forcefully projected mask you're addressing.

Still, I'd be interested to see how Mr. Archetypical Paradigm In A Can would approach your implications. Idiocy is always fun to watch stumble all over itself.

what the hell ? ?___?

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 06:10:41 PM »

Anytime you want to compare IQs MCt, let me know.  Before you tell me how smart you are and that you're going to take me on "an intelectual ride" just like me say that I've read more great works of philosophy then you can care to imagine.  My argument is simple.  SLC and I agree that most Americans (to be more specific in my case, people all over the world) are complete idiots.  As long as they have a full stomach and Tv in front of them, nothing else matters really.  My intent is to create a desire to become educated.  2nd class citizens would only exist if people chose to be 2nd class citizens.  Anyone can serve as a civil servant.  Anyone can read a book - and if they can't they shouldn't be able to vote.  Don't distort my argument to justify your Rawlsian fantasies (do any of you even know who John Rawls is?).  Educated and informed people make better choices than uniformed and uneducated people.  If we're gonna argue that democracy is the best form of government, let's make sure that we don't have babbling retards being counted in the polls.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 06:21:27 PM »

Anytime you want to compare IQs MCt, let me know.? Before you tell me how smart you are and that you're going to take me on "an intelectual ride" just like me say that I've read more great works of philosophy then you can care to imagine.

Bit of advice - if u sound really defensive it kinda just reinforces what ur opponent was saying

My argument is simple.  SLC and I agree that most Americans (to be more specific in my case, people all over the world) are complete idiots.

Wow - what a simple argument. The world = idiots, except for u...the person that thinks everyone but him is an idiot rofl

As long as they have a full stomach and Tv in front of them, nothing else matters really.

And the internet to type rubbish into?

My intent is to create a desire to become educated.

confused

2nd class citizens would only exist if people chose to be 2nd class citizens.

Just like how the poor are lazy! hihi

Anyone can serve as a civil servant.

U don't actually believe that?

Anyone can read a book - and if they can't they shouldn't be able to vote.

Too bad if ur blind then?

Don't distort my argument to justify your Rawlsian fantasies (do any of you even know who John Rawls is?).

The messiah?

Educated and informed people make better choices than uniformed and uneducated people.

Like....going to war for oil, or tax cuts for the rich or embezzling funds or corruption and cronyism? Look at the US gov, full of Harvard grads etc - doin' a damn fine job ain't they nervous

If we're gonna argue that democracy is the best form of government, let's make sure that we don't have babbling retards being counted in the polls.

Yes...if only we were to remove these people, we'd have a racially pure volk - heil Hitler!

I just love how all these little schemes extemisit such as yourself put together always include yourselves in the ''safe'' category - if we go by intellect to determine citizenship then its fairly obvious u wouldnt be included

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: